Main Storyline Progression
The Center features an arena where both Broodmother and Megapithecus must be defeated at the same time. Likewise, Ragnarok features an arena where both the Manticore and the Dragon must also be defeated together.
The King Titan Arena, Desert Titan Arena, Ice Titan Arena, and Forest Titan Arena are featured in the DLC: Extinction as part of the map rather than a separate section. All of the bosses (Titan) summoned are within the map, rather than being found in their own Arenas.
The Broodmother, Megapithecus, and Dragon Arenas are located under each of the three Obelisks. To reach these locations, players must go to either a Beacon or Obelisk and place the required tribute items inside, then click on the Generate Broodmother Portal, Generate Megapithecus Portal, or Generate Dragon Portal items. At this point a portal will be opened to teleport nearby players and dinos into the arena.
The Overseer Arena is accessible by completing the Tek Cave in the Volcano's caldera and teleporting to the Observation Deck.
- The Center Arena is featured in the DLC: The Center. It is accessed via a Beacon or Obelisk.
- The Ragnarok Arena is featured in the DLC: Ragnarok. It is accessed via a Beacon or Obelisk.
- The Forsaken Oasis is featured in the DLC: Valguero. It is accessed via a Beacon or Obelisk.
- The Manticore Arena is featured in the DLC: Scorched Earth. It is accessed via a Beacon or Obelisk.
- The Rockwell Arena is featured in the DLC: Aberration. It is accessed via a Beacon/Loot Crate or Obelisk, or found at his terminal located below Grave of the Lost.
- The King Titan Arena is featured in the DLC: Extinction. It is accessible near the Terminal itself, but does not function unless a King Titan is spawned. Likewise, the other bosses of Extinction do not possess an arena.
|The Center's Guardians Broodmother Lysrix and Megapithecus||70||80||90|
|Ragnarok's Guardians Dragon and Manticore||70||80||90|
|Valguero's Guardians Megapithecus, Dragon and Manticore||30||30||70|
Table of Tributes
Table of Tekgrams
Compatible Tamed Creatures
Criteria for entry:
- A maximum of 10 players and 20 creatures is allowed to enter the arena.
- Excluding the Scorched Earth map, player-ridden flyers cannot enter with standard settings.
- Excluding the Aberration map, player-ridden climbers cannot enter with standard settings. This affects Megalania, Thylacoleo and Rock Drake.
- A creature's "drag weight" must be less than 560. This is how much the creature itself weighs, not its carrying weight seen in its inventory.
- To see this value in-game, place the creature on an Elevator Platform with an empty inventory and no saddle.
Entering / Leaving the Arena
- PC version
To be teleported into the arena AND out of the arena, you MUST be dismounted.
- If you are mounted when you teleport into the arena, you teleport and dismount
- If you are mounted when you teleport out of the arena, you teleport and dismount
- Xbox version
- If you are mounted when you teleport into the arena, you teleport and dismount.
- If you are mounted when you teleport out of the arena, you don't die, but your dino gains a large amount of torpor.
Teleportation to the Titan summoned area does not require you to dismount.
Equipment and Structure Restrictions
- No structures may be placed in the arenas. So avoid forming plans that revolve on building. If you attempt to place anything, the message "No ground or snap point available" will be displayed.
- Grappling hooks may be taken into the arena, but once equipped in a crossbow they cannot be fired. (May be related to why Thylacoleo does not teleport into arena.)
- Quetzal, while itself can be warped into Manticore Arena, may not warp inside if it is wearing a Platform saddle with at least one structure.
- All Tek gears are banned from most boss arenas (you cannot equip them inside arena, and attempting to wear it inside when entering will either force unequip it, or drop at where the boss was summoned), excluding both Overseer Arena and Rockwell Arena, and all Titan fights in Extinction. Similarly, all Tek Saddles cannot be brought into the Boss fight.
- You will lose summon items and dinos only upon running out of time or dying within the arena. Similarly, if no survivor are inside the arena when the portal is pulling dinos in, all the dinosaurs will die immediately. This excludes the arena at Extinction.
- Due to the harsh consequences of a failed boss fight (see bullet point above), it is extremely advisable to prepare before attempting a boss fight. Watching online videos of other ARK players completing the Boss fight is a good way to elaborate your strategy in advance. However, there have been a lot of changes to the Boss Arenas during the development of the game, so ensure you are watching videos recorded after the last patch changing Boss Arenas. Also Singleplayer Bosses are weaker than Multiplayer Bosses, but never underestimate the Bosses.
|271.0||26 September 2017||* Fixed some boss exploits. (aka Dragon and Manticore barely land in the Arena)|
|264.2||29 July 2017||* Fixed boss scaling for multiplayer sessions (approximately 67% easier)|
|264.0||22 July 2017||* Final boss balance for Broodmother/Megapithecus/Dragon bosses in single-player.|
|263.0||17 July 2017||* Fixed a case where the Gorilla Boss would float and walk backwards, unable to attack anything.|
* Additional damage and health adjustments to the Dragon, Megapithecus, and TheCenter bosses.
|262.0||14 July 2017||* Dragon boss no longer present on TheCenter.|
* Center Boss damage reduced by 33% versus TheIsland bosses.
* Fixed Bosses so they no longer have random levels, but will scale correctly on game and server difficulty.
|258.71||10 June 2017||* Rebalanced Broodmother and streamlined Broodmother Arena.|
|258.45||4 June 2017||* Fixed some Boss Arena collisions|
|258.42||3 June 2017||* Fixed collisions on Gorilla and Dragon arenas|
|258.2||31 May 2017||* Fixed Gorilla Boss arena boundary|
Vorlage:Nav Locations Valguero