|Dieser Artikel ist gerade in Bearbeitung.|
Der Inhalt und das Format dieses Artikels kann sich in den nächsten paar Stunden oder Tagen deutlich ändern.
|Dieser Artikel behandelt ein Feature welches exklusiv ist für das DLC: Extinction|
|Dieser Artikel befasst sich mit Inhalten, die ausschließlich auf Steam, Xbox, PlayStation, Stadia.|
Diese Kreatur, dieser Gegenstand oder diese Funktion ist auf Nintendo Switch.
Corrupted Creatures are a variant of normal Creatures corrupted by Element that are found on Extinction, the corruption enslaving their behavior into a "hive-mentality". Creatures that are corrupted are more powerful, extremely aggressive (regardless of their previous Temperament), and untameable. All Corrupted Creatures can destroy Tek-tier Structures and will attack the structure when in range.
Projectiles from corrupted creatures are tinted in purple, and if they are hit by ranged projectile, the hit marker will appear in purple, as opposed to normal/friendly hit marker which appears red/green/orange respectively.
Some creatures drops rare materials like Schwarze Perle, AnglerGel, and will often drop Corrupted Nodule . Corrupted Nodules essentially functions the exact same way as Organic Polymer does, with a spoilage timer, use as a Polymer substitute, and a suicide pill when consumed.
The Enforcer does 4x or 400% more damage then it usually does to any and all corrupted creatures, giving it a significant advantage to kill corrupted and help a survivor travel the Wastelands more safely.
|Heavy Auto Turret||10|
|Plant Species X||32|
List of Corrupted Creatures
Es gibt 0 Spezies Corrupted Creatures.
Dieser Dossier-Abschnitt ist eine exakte Kopie der Texte der Dossiers, welche die Forscherin Helena geschrieben hat. Es ist möglich, dass es Unterschiede zwischen dem Beschriebenen und dem Verhalten im Spiel gibt.
Even at its most deadly, there's nothing as beautiful as nature. Yet by definition, that beauty only exists if nature is left to run its course, free from interference or invasion. Sadly, that's not what happened here. These poor creatures have been infected and twisted by an outside force.
I've seen how Element can alter the evolutionary trajectory of a species in small, indirect doses, but this goes far beyond that. The Element that grows within these animals has taken hold of their minds and driven them mad. They move as one, ravaging everything in their path, and often push themselves beyond their physical limits.
We've found they have a sixth sense for Element, and on occasion have used that to our advantage. Otherwise, they are an unfeeling, ravenous horde.
At my insistence, we've tried on several occasions to remove the corruption from these hapless beasts, but to no avail. Every time we have to fend them off, I feel a pang of guilt in my heart, but putting them down is the kindest thing we can do for them.
- Corrupted Creatures will not attack wild a Rex, Spino, Giganotosaurus and other large carnivores.
- It is note worthy that all Corrupted Creatures can be mate boosted by their own specific species, potentially making them even more deadly.
- Because of their hive nature being similar to bees, attacking a corrupted creature will result in survivors and their tames being swarmed by nearby corrupted creatures in a certain radius.
- In orbital supply drops defense, when attacking corrupted that are damaging the drop, several corrupted will branch off and attack you while a few continue damaging the drop.
- It may be worth noting that out of all the Corrupted Creatures, only the Corrupted Reaper King and Corrupted Giganotosaurus do not possess their usual traits from their uncorrupted variant.
- The Corrupted Reaper King does not possess natural armor resistance, but possess a much higher health pool to compensate for it.
- The Corrupted Giganotosaurus does not inflict a bleed when biting
- The Corrupted Spino can switch into bipedal stance but won't do its claw swipe, instead it will just bite.
- Corrupted Deathworm was formerly one of the Corrupted Creatures at the release of Extinction, but it was silently removed from the game at a later time for unknown reasons.
- When the Corrupted Rock Drake uses its cloaking ability, the outline of its non-existent feather are still present.
- For some reason, Corrupted creatures give off a strange, eerie sound that can be heard when close. The sound however disappears after the player travels enough of distance away and comes back. The sound also does not occur from dead corpses.
- A strange thing about the corrupted creatures is that Element can corrupt anything but it focuses on a fixed number of creatures. All those creatures it corrupts are famous in today's media and all of them are tames that players would typically tame.
- When a Corrupted Reaper King dies, its corpse shortly disappears.
- Interestingly, some corrupted creatures do not show any sign of blood before and/or after they are hurt and killed and some do. 3 of them when they are killed however, those being the Corrupted Giganotosaurus, Corrupted Dimorphodon, and Corrupted Pteranodon, will have all of their body that isn't corrupted, totally and completely covered in red blood.
- Projectiles that are shot from corrupted creatures, which are likely made of a mixture of element and flesh, will not look the same as their creature counterpart. For example, the Corrupted Chalicotherium's throw attack throws a purple element glob as opposed to poop and the Corrupted Arthropluera will spit out liquid purple element as opposed to green colored, acidic blood.
- While the shadow on the Dossier image appears what looked like a corrupted Brontosaurus, there is no such thing as Corrupted Brontosaurus that exists in-game.
- Beware when going into areas like the Wasteland or any other area that usually contains Corrupted Creatures, they can and will literally materialize out of thin air and attack.
- Corrupted creatures act very similar to zombies in that they are infected and will mindlessly attack anything near them.