|Esta es una traducción en progreso.|
El contenido y el formato de esta página pueden variar durante las próximas horas o días.
Fecha de lanzamiento: 18 de junio de 2015
Cambios y correcciones:
- You can now make the T-Rex ROAR!!! with alt fire. The first of many ;)
- New Structure: Reinforced Steel Vault, for when you gotta store a crapton of items with maximum security
- New Structure: Wood Spike Barricade, for when you just gotta build a quick defense on the cheap.
- New structure: "Bookshelf" to store mass quantities of blueprints and notes and implants
- Custom Skinned Mammoth Saddle & Sabertooth Saddles
- Storage Boxes now only use slots, not weight
- New Cosmetic: Dino Spectacles (Respawn to get them, or if necessary send them through the Steam Inventory using Obelisks)
- Major improvement to asynchronous background streaming, resulting in smoother overall performance when moving through the environment
- Can now adjust a setting for whether you want your dino to auto-collect inventory from things it kills
- Locked Doors now always accessible by Tribemates (PIN-coded doors follow the governance setting)
- fixed fall damage to never get a super high instantaneous velocity, is now time-based.
- fixed water jar blueprint
- Supply Drops now give crafted items again, albeit at adjusted rates
- Ahora el gobierno de una tribu puede restablecerse
- Ahora las criaturas voladoras infligirán un 60 % menos de daño a las estructuras
- Guns/explosives are 20% more effective against dinos
- Doubled number of item slots on "Smithy", "Fabricator", etc
- Flyer-carried characters are now dropped if line-of-sight is broken, can't go thru structures
- Flyer-carried characters' inventory weights are now added to the carrying Flyer's inventory Weight
- Dino Saddle's have had their armor reduced by 50%. (This change was not mentioned in the official patch notes)