ARK: Survival Evolved Wiki
 
(No se muestran 3 ediciones intermedias del mismo usuario)
Línea 1: Línea 1:
 
{{tep}}
 
{{tep}}
   
'''Released''' - November 7th, 2020
+
'''Fecha de lanzamiento:''' 7 de noviembre de 2020
  +
  +
'''Cambios y correcciones:'''
   
 
* [[Mammoth]] TLC
 
* [[Mammoth]] TLC
 
* [[Stego]] TLC
 
* [[Stego]] TLC
 
* Taming HUD
 
* Taming HUD
  +
* Ajustes del radio de las torretas
* Turret Radius Settings
 
  +
* Ahora, los insectos podrán criarse
* Insects are now breedable
 
* [[Wyvern]]s are now breedable (except [[Zombie Wyvern]])
+
* Ahora, los [[Guiverno]]s podrán criarse (excepto el [[Guiverno Zombi]])
 
* Reduced Giganotosaurus maturation time by approximately 15% (Total growth is around 10~ days)
 
* Reduced Giganotosaurus maturation time by approximately 15% (Total growth is around 10~ days)
* Increased [[Diplocaulus]] base health by 33% (from 190 to 250.3)
+
* Se ha aumentado la Salud base del [[Diplocaulus]] un 33 % (desde 190 hasta 250.3)
 
* Increased [[Diplocaulus]] movement speed when ridden by 25%
 
* Increased [[Diplocaulus]] movement speed when ridden by 25%
 
* Added a (slow draining) bleed to [[Thylacoleo]] basic attack
 
* Added a (slow draining) bleed to [[Thylacoleo]] basic attack
Línea 16: Línea 18:
 
* Reduced [[Megalodon]] gestation/aging times to match [[Megaloceros]]
 
* Reduced [[Megalodon]] gestation/aging times to match [[Megaloceros]]
 
* Added a Pack Bonus to [[Megalodon]]: Damage Reduction and Damage Increase per pack member within range
 
* Added a Pack Bonus to [[Megalodon]]: Damage Reduction and Damage Increase per pack member within range
  +
* Se ha añadido un efecto de sangrado a los ataques básicos del [[Megalodón]]
* Added a bleed to [[Megalodon]] basic attack
 
 
* Increased [[Jerboa]] base weight capacity from 55 to 120 (Matches [[Bulbdog]])
 
* Increased [[Jerboa]] base weight capacity from 55 to 120 (Matches [[Bulbdog]])
 
* Increase [[Ankylosaurus]] metal weight reduction by 10% (from total reduction of 75% to 85%)
 
* Increase [[Ankylosaurus]] metal weight reduction by 10% (from total reduction of 75% to 85%)
Línea 25: Línea 27:
 
* [[Element]] reward from [[Scorched Earth]] has been increased by 50%
 
* [[Element]] reward from [[Scorched Earth]] has been increased by 50%
 
* Fixed a bug where [[HLN-A]] would jitter a lot at low client fps
 
* Fixed a bug where [[HLN-A]] would jitter a lot at low client fps
  +
* Se ha corregido un error que te permitía volar 2 unidades de C4 sin consumirlas
* Fixed a bug which allowed you to blow up 2 pieces of C4 without consuming them
 
 
* Fixed the [[Onyc|Onyx]] having the wrong icon
 
* Fixed the [[Onyc|Onyx]] having the wrong icon
  +
* Se han corregido muchos errores lingüísticos
* Fixed a lot of typos
 
* Fixed a shoulder pet offset issue with the [[Ferox]] on the [[Gigantopithecus]]
+
* Se ha corregido un problema de desviación cuando un [[Ferox]] se subía a hombros de un [[Gigantopiteco]]
 
* Fixed a bug on localized/translated [[Cryopod]]s which prevented it from displaying the correct information
 
* Fixed a bug on localized/translated [[Cryopod]]s which prevented it from displaying the correct information
 
* Fixed multiple level-design related bugs such as holes, floating foliage, incorrect volumes, etc.
 
* Fixed multiple level-design related bugs such as holes, floating foliage, incorrect volumes, etc.
 
* Fixed a bug which prevented you from placing Cliff Platform structures in the [[Genesis: Part 1|Genesis Part 1]] Ocean Biome
 
* Fixed a bug which prevented you from placing Cliff Platform structures in the [[Genesis: Part 1|Genesis Part 1]] Ocean Biome
  +
* Se ha corregido un error que impedía ciertas desactivaciones en biomas concretos
* Fixed a bug which broke biome specific overrides
 
 
* Fixed a bug which allowed players to fly across the map with certain creatures and grappling hooks
 
* Fixed a bug which allowed players to fly across the map with certain creatures and grappling hooks
 
* Completely disabled the option to set teleporters as Public on Official PvP (including using them).
 
* Completely disabled the option to set teleporters as Public on Official PvP (including using them).

Revisión actual del 16:46 16 jun 2021

Crafting Light.png Esta es una traducción en progreso.
El contenido y el formato de esta página pueden variar durante las próximas horas o días.

Fecha de lanzamiento: 7 de noviembre de 2020

Cambios y correcciones:

  • Mammoth TLC
  • Stego TLC
  • Taming HUD
  • Ajustes del radio de las torretas
  • Ahora, los insectos podrán criarse
  • Ahora, los Guivernos podrán criarse (excepto el Guiverno Zombi)
  • Reduced Giganotosaurus maturation time by approximately 15% (Total growth is around 10~ days)
  • Se ha aumentado la Salud base del Diplocaulus un 33 % (desde 190 hasta 250.3)
  • Increased Diplocaulus movement speed when ridden by 25%
  • Added a (slow draining) bleed to Thylacoleo basic attack
  • Reduced depth requirement for Megachelon breeding so that it can be bred on other maps
  • Reduced Megalodon gestation/aging times to match Megaloceros
  • Added a Pack Bonus to Megalodon: Damage Reduction and Damage Increase per pack member within range
  • Se ha añadido un efecto de sangrado a los ataques básicos del Megalodón
  • Increased Jerboa base weight capacity from 55 to 120 (Matches Bulbdog)
  • Increase Ankylosaurus metal weight reduction by 10% (from total reduction of 75% to 85%)
  • You can now turn when rolling with a Doedicurus (similarly to the Genesis Race Mission)
  • Basilisk now has eyes
  • Element reward from The Island bosses has been increased by 100%
  • Element reward from The Center bosses has been increased by 100%
  • Element reward from Scorched Earth has been increased by 50%
  • Fixed a bug where HLN-A would jitter a lot at low client fps
  • Se ha corregido un error que te permitía volar 2 unidades de C4 sin consumirlas
  • Fixed the Onyx having the wrong icon
  • Se han corregido muchos errores lingüísticos
  • Se ha corregido un problema de desviación cuando un Ferox se subía a hombros de un Gigantopiteco
  • Fixed a bug on localized/translated Cryopods which prevented it from displaying the correct information
  • Fixed multiple level-design related bugs such as holes, floating foliage, incorrect volumes, etc.
  • Fixed a bug which prevented you from placing Cliff Platform structures in the Genesis Part 1 Ocean Biome
  • Se ha corregido un error que impedía ciertas desactivaciones en biomas concretos
  • Fixed a bug which allowed players to fly across the map with certain creatures and grappling hooks
  • Completely disabled the option to set teleporters as Public on Official PvP (including using them).
  • New Dynamic Ini options: HexagonRewardMultiplier (multiplies hex rewards for missions), BabyImprintAmountMultiplier, and BabyCuddleIntervalMultiplier
  • Hotkey for GCM demolished has changed to "G" when using keyboard and mouse
  • Ended Fear Evolved and removed Halloween content