Jurassic World: Dominion Dominates Fandom Wikis - The Loop
¿Te gusta este video?
|Esta es una traducción en progreso.|
El contenido y el formato de esta página pueden variar durante las próximas horas o días.
Fecha de lanzamiento: 24 de noviembre de 2020
Cambios y correcciones:
- Turkey Trial is now live until December 8th! Launch your server with -ActiveEvent=Turkeytrial to enjoy the festivities!
- Fixed a bug where Tamed Megalodons were accidentally applying the Gashed debuff, causing a slow and a bleed, rather than the Gnashed debuff which would only cause a bleed. Additionally, Wild Megalodons will no longer apply the bleed effect (Gnashed) to their targets.
- Fixed a bug which broke Basilisk IK
- Fixed a bug where the Mammoth Damage Debuff (Trumpet) was not working on wild or tamed dinos
- Fixed multiple level-design related bugs such as holes, floating foliage, incorrect volumes, etc. This includes the floating water volumes around the Crystal Isles floating islands which would cause players to dismount in midair.
- Fixed a bug which caused the Taming HUD to clear itself after a server restart or relog
- Fixed a bug which caused Quetz to be affected by small bear traps
- Fixed a bug which caused the Rock Drake to stop gliding
- Fixed a bug which caused Large Crop Plots to be fully irrigated when placed
- Fixed a bug which allowed players to place ocean platforms inside other player structures
- Fixed a bug that caused Onyc's babies to spawn at the wrong socket location
- Se ha corregido un error por el que el HLNA no tenía un coloreado correcto
- Fixed a bug which allowed Desert Kaiju flock to be taxidermable
- Fixed a bug which prevented you from being able to "track all" creatures that were tamed within a search filter in the Taming UI HUD.
- Fixed a bug which caused some foliage on Aberration to be missing collision
- Fixed a bug which prevented Arthropleuras, Spiders, and Onyc that were in Cryopods from being deployed
- Fixed a bug which caused Wild Stegos to have colour plating in Single Player
- Fixed a bug which caused Mantis that was grown from the baby stage to be larger than tamed ones
- Fixed a bug which made the Chibi Bone Rex smaller than intended
- Fixed a bug with the Hockey Mask which would cause it to stall players upon selection
- Fixed a bug which prevented the Stego from gaining experience when killing with Impale
- Fixed a bug which caused the Bleed Effect to be off center on the Allosaurus and Thylacoleo
- Se ha corregido un exploit que impedía que las torretas te disparasen
- Se ha corregid un exploit que permitía a los cañones y las torretas ser reparados usando una tienda de campaña