|Esta es una traducción en progreso.|
El contenido y el formato de esta página pueden variar durante las próximas horas o días.
Released - June 15th, 2021 - (329.49 for clients) -Minor version update for servers and clients
- Fixed TEK Sensor resetting on server restart.
- Fixed Loadout Dummy decay timer being too short.
- Fixed Dedicated Servers having the incorrect version when launched via the client.
- Fixed being unable to navigate onto the Genesis 2 Engram filter.
- Fixed some cases where the Stryder could not harvest properly.
- Fixed some cases where the Net Ammo was not correctly dismounting players.
- TEK Bow 'H' (Additional Info) Key now correctly displays the shard cost per ammo type.
- Fixed some item descriptions.
- Updated the Venus Fly Trap HUD.
- Fixed some environmental visuals.
- Fixed some inconsistencies with the Hoversail Trick Activation Text.
- Fixed a client crash.
- Fish Baskets no longer check for nearby enemy structures in PVE.
- Stryder now has folders in the Multi Use wheel when looking at available dedicated storages, sorted by the nearest to the Stryder first.
- Tropeo saddle was readded to crafting stations.
- Reduced the Astrodelphis melee damaged.
- Astrodelphis homing missile shot no longer damages riders when it is targetting a tame.
- Turrets will no longer attempt to target the Astrodelphis homing missile (as this does not damage structures).
- Dung Beetle are now available on Genesis Part 2.
- R-Plant seeds have been readded to the general mission loot reward.
- Fixed some cases where Mutagen could be fed to unintended things.
- Fixed some exploits.
- Fixed multiple server and client crashes.
- Fixed multiple server and client stalls.
- Fixed a bug where eggs would incubate instantly.
- Server Configuration values related to Genesis 2 World Buffs.
bDisableWorldBuffs=True- This will disable world buffs entirely
bEnableWorldBuffScaling=True- This dynamic setting will cause world buffs to scale their benefits multiplicatively, rather than additionally. (Official Servers have this set to false/use additional).
WorldBuffScalingEfficacy=1- This dynamic setting will act as a global scalar to reduce/increase the effectiveness of world buffs. 1 would be default, 0.5 would be 50% less effective, 100 would be 100x more effective.