Jurassic World: Dominion Dominates Fandom Wikis - The Loop
¿Te gusta este video?
|Esta es una traducción en progreso.|
El contenido y el formato de esta página pueden variar durante las próximas horas o días.
Released - June 18th, 2021 - Major version
- Multiple TEK Engrams ( Replicator, Teleporter, Trough, Forcefield, Dedicated Storage, Armour, Rifle, Turret, Generator) were added to the Genesis Part 2 boss fight.
- Hoversail no longer falls in Zero G (Boost is always active)
- Net Ammo loaded into a Harpoon Launcher can now be used underwater.
- Mantis will now accept Rhino Horns for taming, at a lower affinity than Deathworm horns.
- Noglins can no longer attach to babies.
- Fixed a bug where Voidwyvrm wasn't gaining bonus levels after taming.
- Fixed some VFX and SFX bugs with the Voidwyrm.
- Fixed some VFX and SFX bugs with the Stryder.
- Fixed some bugs with the Stryder which affected transferring items to and from Dedicated Storage, as well as accessing some aspects of its pinwheel.
- Fixed a bug where players could errenously remove attachments from their Stryder.
- Fixed a bug where Stryder's taming effectiveness would drop from 100% to 0%
- Stryder should no longer count towards the Global Platform Structure Limit.
- Increased the Stryder hacking grace period to compensate for low framte rate servers.
- Fixed some visual issues with certain items on the Loadout Manneuquinne.
- TEK Explosive Arrow Damaged reduced by 25%
- TEK Explosive Arrow projectile speed reduced by 33%
- Astrodelphis Lazer damage reduced by 33%
- Astrodelphis Grenade Bomb projectile speed reduced by 50%
- Astrodelphis Lazers will no longer damage targets if it is encumbered.
- Fixed a case where the Astrodelphis homing missile would still damage riders even though it was targetting the creature.
- Note: We still plan to iterate on Astrodelphis balance.
- Fixed multiple server and client stalls and crashes.
- Fixed some cases where creatures weren't properly playing the unconscious animation when being shot by a Net Ammo.
- Fixed a bug where the Space Asteroid resources weren't respawning on transition.
- Fixed a bug where the Genesis: Part 1 - Arrivial Protocol mission wasn't starting.
- Fixed some cases of false mesh detection.
- Fixed some exploits in missions that allowed you to keep the mission weapon longer than intended.
- Fixed a bug which allowed you to create loot caches that would expire in 10 seconds.
- Removed some invalid items from the Mission Loot & Supply Crate tables on Genesis: Part 2.
- Updated some mission objective text on Genesis: Part 2.
- Updated some descriptive text for items on Genesis: Part 2.
- Fixed a case where HLNA notes would not play when mounted.