Ave del Terror
|Esta es una traducción en progreso.|
El contenido y el formato de esta página pueden variar durante las próximas horas o días.
admincheat SpawnDino "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/Dinos/TerrorBird/TerrorBird_Character_BP.TerrorBird_Character_BP'" 500 0 0 35
Variant Terror Bird (Escort)
admincheat summon TerrorBird_Character_BP_Escort_C
admincheat SpawnDino "Blueprint'/Game/Genesis/Dinos/MissionVariants/Escort/Bog/TerrorBird_Character_BP_Escort.TerrorBird_Character_BP_Escort'" 500 0 0 35
Variant Terror Bird (Gauntlet)
admincheat summon TerrorBird_Character_BP_Gauntlet_C
admincheat SpawnDino "Blueprint'/Game/Genesis/Dinos/MissionVariants/Gauntlet/Bog/TerrorBird_Character_BP_Gauntlet.TerrorBird_Character_BP_Gauntlet'" 500 0 0 35
El Ave del Terror (Terror Bird en la versión original del juego) es una de las criaturas disponibles en ARK: Survival Evolved.
- 1 Descripción
- 2 Combat
- 3 Domesticado
- 4 Utility
- 5 Spotlight
- 6 Notes/Trivia
- 7 Galería
- 8 References
Descripción[editar | editar código]
Dossier[editar | editar código]
Esta sección describe de manera traducida lo que la superviviente Helena, autora de los dosiers de dinosaurios, ha escrito en sus notas de exploración por el mundo. Puede que haya algunas discrepancias entre este texto y las condiciones actuales de las criaturas.
Ranging from eight to twelve feet tall, Phorusrhacidae rapidesultor is a highly aggressive avian that is just barely capable of very brief "flight." Instead, it uses its wings primarily for balance during its high-speed sprints. Phorusrhacidae flight is actually closer to an impressive sustained leap or glide that is assisted and lengthened by flapping its wings.
Phorusrhacidae shows interesting traits related to theropods such as Utahraptor, Carnotaurus, and Tyrannosaurus. It has many similar traits, such as general shape and predator patterns, but its attacks tend towards lightning fast dashes and beak slashes.
Phorusrhacidae is an effective combat mount, particularly for harassing and scouting. Riders of Phorusrhacidae gain most of the benefits of a fast, mobile ground-based theropod, while also gaining some of the freedom of movement from a flyer...assuming the rider can coax Phorusrhacidae into staying in the air over a long leap.
Comportamiento[editar | editar código]
El Ave del Terror es una especie de pájaro extremadamente agresiva. Aunque normalmente viajan en grupos de 3 (a veces de 4), también pueden verse solos, aunque de forma muy rara. En todo caso, se recomienda tener mucho cuidado con ellos.
Whilst typically found all over the island, the Redwood forest offers the richest source of prey, which includes the player if they are caught within their large aggro range. Therefore, they are most likely to be seen in and around this region.
The Terror bird is a remarkably fast predator, making outrunning them on foot very difficult.
Aspecto[editar | editar código]
A Terror Bird stands as tall as a man and is a highly aggressive carnivore. Having evolved to sprint in pursuit of small prey, Terror Birds have long legs and powerful hooked beaks designed to tear flesh and crush bone. They have traded the power of flight for this, having only vestigial wings, generally used for balance in high-speed chases in the dense forest.
Color Scheme and Regions[editar | editar código]
This section displays the Ave del Terror's natural colors and regions. For demonstration, the regions below are colored red over an albino Ave del Terror. The colored squares shown underneath each region's description are the colors that the Ave del Terror will randomly spawn with to provide an overall range of its natural color scheme. Hover your cursor over a color to display its name and ID.
This information can be used to alter the Ave del Terror's regions by entering
cheat SetTargetDinoColor <ColorRegion> <ColorID> in the cheat console. For instance,
cheat SetTargetDinoColor 0 6 would color the Ave del Terror's "feathers" magenta.
Drops[editar | editar código]
- In Primitive+
Base Stats and Growth[editar | editar código]
|Atributos||Cantidad a nivel 1||Aumento por cada punto||Bonif. por domesticación|
|Daño cuerpo a cuerpo||182||+0.9||+1.7%||7%||17.6%|
|Velocidad de Movimiento||100%||N/A3||+1%||20%|
1Los porcentajes se basan en el valor de la estadística al momento de ser domesticada(Es decir, después de aplicarse la efectividad de tameo.)
2Aquí, se muestra el Daño base en bruto, en lugar de mediante porcentajes.
3Las criaturas salvajes no incrementan su velocidad de movimiento al subir de nivel.
4La Inconsciencia aumenta con los niveles, pero no puede ser subida manualmente una vez ha sido domesticada.
|Tipo de movimiento||Velocidad base||Corriendo|
- Estas son las velocidades base con un 100 % de velocidad de movimiento
- Para una comparación de todas las velocidades de movimiento, consulta Velocidad base de criaturas
Aumento de estadísticas al subir nivel en estado salvaje
Escribe los valores de la criatura salvaje para revisar en que estadísticas sobresale más. Los valores marcados con verde en una criatura de alto nivel son muy buenos para la crianza/reproducción. Si ya has domesticado una criatura, puedes intentar recuperar la información que tenía cuando era salvaje con la siguiente herramienta: ARK Stats Extractor.
Nota: después de que la criatura sea domesticada, conseguirá algunas bonificaciones a sus estadísticas dependiendo de la efectividad del domesticado. Esto dificulta el obtener los niveles precisos de una criatura domesticada, por lo que esta calculadora te ayudará mucho, ya que está pensada para dinosaurios salvajes únicamente. Con ella, podrás tener una idea sobre la distribución de las estadísticas de una criatura.
Combat[editar | editar código]
This section describes how to fight against the Terror Bird.
General[editar | editar código]
Terror Birds spawn in small clusters of three to four members, so be sure that you can handle multiple opponents. They are extremely fast and aggressive, patrolling the area while devouring anything they can get their beaks on. Be careful when exploring in their spawning areas, which includes the redwoods, the mountains and the rivers at the base of the mountains. Be sure to consider other animals while dealing with Terror Birds, as there are plenty where they spawn!
Strategy[editar | editar código]
If the Terror Bird is unable to reach you, it cannot harm you. Fighting on the ground unprepared is usually risky as the Terror Bird is adapted to running and can easily overtake a player. Try to finish them off quickly before their damage adds up, as escape is not a viable option. Oddly enough, the birds sometimes get stuck on each other and cannot move. In this rare occasion, either run, kill or knock them out before they fix themselves. This is a bug, and it may be fixed in a future patch.
Weaponry[editar | editar código]
Due to their pack nature, ranged weapons are best used to avoid being overwhelmed. If a melee situation arises, a sword or pike should be used to cause decent damage. Shotguns work rather well to deal high damage to one or two birds.
Dangers[editar | editar código]
The Terror Bird is a good sprinter, so make sure to stay away from it on open terrain if you are poorly equipped. Fast or durable mounts can evacuate you in a pinch, or they can simply aide in killing one. Be sure that other mountainous animals do not enter the battle, as a Rex or Giganotosaurus can easily turn a casual hunt into a nightmarish slaughter of beloved animals and helpful tribe members.
Weakness[editar | editar código]
They are extremely slow in water, a person with no movement upgrades moves at a similar speed to a swimming Terror Bird. While this does not allow you to escape them entirely, it does make them far easier to fight. Similar to the Raptor, the Terror Bird can easily be trapped on rocks and attacked with either a ranged weapon or a pike. They do not have relatively high health, so they can be dispatched in a similar method to raptors. The Terror Bird, like some other creatures, has a special head hitbox, which make them take 3x more damages with headshots. If one Terror Bird charges you alone, the best weapons are bows or crossbows. Use iron arrows to make sure to one-shot it. If you're caught in the open with multiple Terror Birds charging at you, keep backing away and focus on one of them at a time. Getting headshots is critical for fighting a group of them.
Domesticado[editar | editar código]
El Ave del Terror pierde Inconsciencia rápidamente, así que asegúrate de tener un buen puñado de narcóticos cuando derribes a uno de ellos.
Error: No taming-data for "Ave del Terror" found. If the current page is not a creature-page, write the wanted creature as first parameter. Use only the common name, found on the creature's dossier.
Tenga en cuenta que los valores son para los casos óptimos, siempre llevar suministros adicionales!
Para obtener un valor más aproximado de los recursos necesarios, prueba Calculadoras externas de doma.
Comida preferida[editar | editar código]
- 20px Pienso normal
- 20px Cordero crudo
- Carne cruda de primera
- 20px Carne cocinada de primera
- Carne cruda
Estrategia para abatirlo[editar | editar código]
The Terror Bird is very fast and will usually circle around you, which can make it difficult to properly hit. It is recommended to lock the Terror Bird in place to not waste ammunition by either grabbing it with an Argentavis or Quetzal, lure it into a prepared trap like a 1x1 stone house without ceiling, or use a Bola.
Utility[editar | editar código]
Roles[editar | editar código]
- Scout: The Terror Bird can be very fast, and together with its gliding ability, good turn radius, and high damage there is little that can stop you from exploring, except for maybe large pools of water. However, its low carry weight makes it difficult to transport more than you and your basic equipment. (Upgrade speed, stamina, and to your choice health/damage/weight)
- Mountain Jumper: If you frequently travel mountains but do not want to use a flying mount, the Terror Bird is an excellent ground alternative. With its gliding ability you can quickly cover chasms or depart from the mountain all together, all without having to deal with falling damage. With upgraded damage and health it usually can deal with all attackers, however it is difficult to carry resources home. (Upgrade health, stamina, and damage)
- War Mount: Similar to a Raptor with higher damage and the ability to glide. Its circling attack pattern can be very confusing in PvP, if sent into combat unmounted. Additional speed can make it difficult for an enemy player to hit the Terror Bird. (Upgrade health, Melee damage, and speed)
- Sniper's Mount: It has the mobility to get you around and out of trouble during your field sniping. When hunting or in PvP, it will serve a sniper well.
- Prime Harvest: Due to their hooked beaks, the Terror Bird can more efficiently harvest prime meat from larger predators than most other mounts.
- Cave Glider: Being the closest thing to a mountable flier in a cave, the Terror Bird safely makes jumps with its glide ability that would often be treacherous with other mounts. Its initial vertical jump is also useful, especially in the North East Cave.
Collectibles[editar | editar código]
|Raw Prime Meat||★★★☆☆|
|Raw Prime Fish Meat||★★★☆☆|
|Raw Fish Meat||★★★☆☆|
Spotlight[editar | editar código]
Notes/Trivia[editar | editar código]
Para más información sobre esta criatura en el mundo real, consulta el artículo de Wikipedia asociado
- The dossier was revealed on 08/25/15 
- To glide press and hold the jump button (default Space). The Terror Bird will glide with the same speed it was running when you jumped. This gliding speed can be maintained for a good distance, but it eventually does start slowing down, and the bird will (gently) descend along with the decrease in speed.
- If you stop gliding the bird will start falling even if you hit space again afterwards. Flapping its wings will however reduce the falling damage.
- The Terror Bird's "genus", Phorusrhacidae, actually refers to the family informally known as Terror Birds rather than a particular genus. The skull that is seen in its dossier appears to be of the famous Terror Bird Phorusrhacos. If this is the true identity of the Terror Bird seen in ARK, its true scientific name would be Phorusrhacos rapidesultor.
- The dossier image of the Terror Bird shows it with a vestigial dew claw, but the in-game model of the creature lacks this feature.
- Despite spawning most commonly in the mountains, real life Terror Birds were plains dwellers that hunted out in the open.
- In game, a Terror Bird can glide quite long distances, something that isn't seen in its real life counterpart.
- When writing her notes Helena didn't add art of a saddle with a check mark like with most other creatures. The Terror Bird is one of the few animals that doesn't have a saddle or check mark shown in it's notes
- The specimen name roughly translate to "Swift Glider"
- Terror Birds might have been one of the creatures that inhabited the ARK known as Aberration before it got damaged. The surviving creatures adapted and became mutated by the new environment. The Terror Birds could have been one of the creatures that couldn't survive the radiation leaking from the damaged ARK which changed the environment on Aberration.