|Esta es una traducción en progreso.|
El contenido y el formato de esta página pueden variar durante las próximas horas o días.
|Este artículo es de contenido exclusivo de: Steam, Xbox, PlayStation, Nintendo Switch, Epic Games, Stadia.|
cheat unlockengram "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Structures/BuildingBases/PrimalItemStructure_UnderwaterBase.PrimalItemStructure_UnderwaterBase'"
El compartimiento de vacío (Vacuum Compartment en la versión oficial del juego) es una de las estructuras disponibles en ARK: Survival Evolved
Esta estructura pertenece al nivel Tek de edificios. Puede colocarse bajo el agua y permite a los jugadores permanecer en su interior y respirar normalmente si tiene un 20x20px generador Tek conectado.
Upon opening the Radial Menu the player will have the option to remove or "freeze" (Makes the side opaque) their selected side. This allows you to create huge rooms that are needed if the player decides to place larger structures within, such as the Tek Teleporter, All actions can be reversed so experimentation is safe.
The walls have little to no collision with structures you wish to place, for example, you can build a Ballista Turret half way on the edge wall, sit on it, spin around until you are outside your base and dismount, however this is a one way trip as you cannot re-mount from the other side. Also, this does not allow the Ballista to be fired outside from the safety of within.
Placing new compartments also has little to no collision, it will ignore Dinosaurs and Structures when snapping onto another compartment.
If surrounding compartments are destroyed, others remaining will stay in place and functional, due to this mechanic it is possible to flood a base if the correct compartments are destroyed.
Anything placed atop of the compartment on the outside will function as if placed out of water, even items such as Campfires will function as usual. This also includes electrical powered structures such as the Refrigerator. While possible, this function serves no real benefit other than allowing turrets to be placed.
- The Tekgram is obtained by defeating Crystal Wyvern Queen (Beta). Defeating the higher difficulty versions will also give the player the engram.
- Este objeto pertenece al nivel Tek, y por lo tanto solo puede ser dañado por 20x20px explosivos, un rifle Tek, 20x20px monturas Tek, un Arthropluera, un Titanosaurio, 20x20px criaturas corruptas, 20x20px criaturas enfurecidas, 20x20px Titanes, jefes o por un DodoRex.
- While possible to teleport inside an underwater base, any dinosaur too big for the destination will simply be unable to move and have parts of their body sticking out of the base, while it doesn't seem to drain their oxygen nor can they take damage from sources outside the base, it's inadviseable to try to bring anything bigger than you can house.
- If your underwater base does not provide the home bonus, it will experience weather events. This is because rain and fog events are not disabled under water. This can be used to irrigate plots.
- A variation exists called the Vacuum Compartment Moonpool, which features a downward facing open hatch.
- According to some players, it is best to first build the ideal base with whatever preferred materials e.g. 'stone wall/floor, ect'. And then place the Vacuum Compartments over the player's base; therefore covering the entire base structure. A confident player could even build a thatch cabin and perhaps feel fully protected within the Vacuum Compartments.
- Most dead creatures and all unconscious or dead players inside a compartment will float around as if gravity were disabled.