|Esta es una traducción en progreso.|
El contenido y el formato de esta página pueden variar durante las próximas horas o días.
|This page is outdated. Please help if you can.|
The talk page may contain more information.
Reason: "PC Update v252.0 introduced an entirely new cave design.
Most of the information on this page is no longer valid including, but not limited to walk-throughs, tips, notes, and recommendations, compatible tamed creatures, possible dangers, loot, and coordinates."
Esta cueva se encuentra en la Isla Noreste, también llamada "la isla de la muerte" o "la isla de los Carnotauros". The cave contains the Artifact of the Devourer, needed to summon the Megapithecus. This cave consists basically of one big room with the path spiraling on the wall. NOT ON MOBILE
- Big Drops
- Narrow Pathways
- Extreme Cold
- Many Onycs
- Ballesta or better
- 30 × Cooked Meat
- Bebida medicinal (multiple)
- Stimberry or Stimulant as antidote for the scorpion-stings
- Fria Curry
- Bug Repellant
- Some Metal rocks block the way, bring a Metal Hatchet or Metal Pick.
- The fastest way down is by using a Parachute or Grappling Hook. Be prepared for a lot of Onyc and Pulmonoscorpius on the ground though.
- It is possible to get the artifact without building anything, but foundations can be used to make some jumps easier.
- The jump over the pit in the center is possible.
- Be careful not to fall.
- Bug Repellant will make this cave much easier. You will be able to walk past bats and Araneo or choose which you fight.
- Act cautiously, creatures may glitch out and die instantly.
- If you die in certain places in the cave your body may glitch through the ground and out of the map border.
- Mesopithecus Dossier is near the artifact on the left side.
- Megalosaurus Dossier is at the bottom of the pit about halfway back from the artifact.
- Araneo hide on the large mushrooms and so provide a horrible ambush for unwary players
Compatible Tamed Creatures
- Excelente: acceso a toda la cueva (desde la entrada hasta el Artefacto)
- Limitada: puede acceder de forma segura a ciertas partes de la cueva
- No recomendada: puede quedarse atascado o no salir de la cueva
|Criatura||Accesibilidad||Se puede montar||Notas|
- If you bring a dino that can not jump and it falls it will be unable to escape the cave without building escape ramps.
- Esta cueva está repleta de murciélagos.
- There are dangerous jumps, as you will walk a spiral path down to the ground. It is advised to bring a parachute with you.
- Parachuting down from the top is probably the best way to get down.
- It is possible for players to bring their sabers in to farm chitin however the reward is often not worth the risk. There is a lot of maneuvering that requires foundations and ramps and players are extremely likely to die if they fall.
- There is a small section of water just after the entrance to the cave and before the large descending spiral walk. No piranhas or sarcos spawn here and a player with no extra points in oxygen will be able to navigate with only half oxygen used.
- At the bottom is a metal rock blocking the path back up. It is possible to jump over the rock if the player climbs on a rock ledge just below the metal rock.
- This cave is located on The Dead Island and if the cave does not kill you then all the deadly carnivores might. It is recommended to bring a flyer to get on and off this island
- Los estimulantes serán esenciales, ya que la cueva está llena de arañas, escorpiones y serpientes.
- You can use the grappling hook to climb up and down safely. To climb down to the bottom two hooks are needed (re-attach in the middle). To climb up completely with hooks only, around four or more hooks are needed.
- Spinosaurus have the ability to swim which makes them an effective way to travel to the island and rid the cave entrance of carnivores lurking in the area.
- After level 51, players can bring larger dinosaurs in using cryopods
- Esta cueva no existe en la versión "Mobile"