|Este artículo es un trabajo en progreso.|
El contenido y el formato de esta página pueden cambiar drásticamente durante las próximas horas o días.
cheat SpawnDino "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/Dinos/Daeodon/Daeodon_Character_BP.Daeodon_Character_BP'" 500 0 0 35
- 1 Basic Info
- 2 Combat
- 3 Taming
- 4 Utility
- 5 Spotlight
- 6 Notes/Trivia
- 7 References
Daeodon comedentis is the largest known species of Entelodont, an omnivorous family of ancient mammals that are sometimes referred to as "Hell Pigs." Even though Daeodon has as many similarities to modern Hippopotamidae as it does to Suina, I've found that to be a suitable nickname. Daeodon is as mean as it looks, and any survivor who wanders too close will find that out the hard way. As an omnivore with a voracious appetite, Daeodon scavenges, forages, and hunts to survive. It has little qualms when it comes to its diet, and that has helped it thrive on the Island's harsh tundra. Its temper hasn't hurt either, as many would be predators would rather seek out less vicious prey.
Many tribes have made excellent use of Daeodon packs within their war parties, not only because of its fierce nature, but due to its extraordinary ability to rapidly heal itself. I've theorized that this healing factor is why it seems to have such a high metabolism, though what is particularly extraordinary is its capability to share this benefit with nearby creatures. I have even heard some survivors mention that the Daeodon also has a unique ability to root out Rare Mushrooms as well!
Travelers of the Ark will typically find Daeodon travelling in packs, devouring anything and everything that gets within sight. Once combat is initiated one or sometimes all of the pack will produce a pheromone effect to buff the health regeneration of friendly creatures. This, boosted by the other wild Daeodon's passive health boost, can make a pack of these dinos a very deadly opponent. It does appear however, if a traveler happens upon a lonely Daeodon, at least upon the traveler hitting the creature, it will run from the fight rather than stick around. The Daeodon is very useful in Boss Arenas to heal your tames
Daeodon is a large mammal with hunched shoulders and cloven hooves. It has a massive head and long jaws with fearsome tusk like front teeth for tearing both meat and plant matter and rows of molars at the back of the mouth for grinding. With its massive size and nightmarish teeth, it is easy to forget this animal is part of the pig family.
This section displays the Daeodon's natural colors and regions. For demonstration, the regions below are colored red over an albino Daeodon. The colored squares shown underneath each region's description are the colors that the Daeodon will randomly spawn with to provide an overall range of its natural color scheme. Hover your cursor over a color to display its name and ID.
This information can be used to alter the Daeodon's regions by entering
cheat SetTargetDinoColor <ColorRegion> <ColorID> in the cheat console. For instance,
cheat SetTargetDinoColor 0 6 would color the Daeodon's "underside" magenta.
Base Stats and Growth
Ten en cuenta, que las estadísticas podrán variar en ARK:Survival of the fittest, y en ARK:Mobile
|Atributos||Cantidad a nivel 1||Aumento por cada punto||Bonif. por domesticación|
|Daño cuerpo a cuerpo||292||+1.45||+1.7%||5.6%||15.4%|
|Velocidad de Movimiento||100%||N/A3||+2.5%||30%|
1Los porcentajes se basan en el valor de la estadística al momento de ser domesticada (es decir, después de aplicarse la efectividad de tameo.)
2Aquí, se muestra el Daño base en bruto, en lugar de mediante porcentajes.
3Las criaturas salvajes no incrementan su velocidad de movimiento al subir de nivel.
4La Inconsciencia aumenta con los niveles, pero no puede ser subida manualmente una vez ha sido domesticada.
- Para ver una comparación de todas las estadísticas de las criaturas, consulta Estadísticas de criatura base.
- Para una explicación de cómo se calcula la subida de nivel, comprueba los cálculos de estadísticas para criaturas.
|Tipo de movimiento||Velocidad base||Corriendo|
- Estas son las velocidades base con un 100 % de velocidad de movimiento
- Para una comparación de todas las velocidades de movimiento, consulta Velocidad base de criaturas
Aumento de estadísticas al subir nivel en estado salvaje
Escribe los valores de la criatura salvaje para revisar en que estadísticas sobresale más. Los valores marcados con verde en una criatura de alto nivel son muy buenos para la crianza/reproducción. Si ya has domesticado una criatura, puedes intentar recuperar la información que tenía cuando era salvaje con la siguiente herramienta: ARK Stats Extractor.
Nota: después de que la criatura sea domesticada, conseguirá algunas bonificaciones a sus estadísticas dependiendo de la efectividad del domesticado. Esto dificulta el obtener los niveles precisos de una criatura domesticada, por lo que esta calculadora te ayudará mucho, ya que está pensada para dinosaurios salvajes únicamente. Con ella, podrás tener una idea sobre la distribución de las estadísticas de una criatura.
If attempting to kill, simply stand on a high position and shoot at it, or use a bola to keep it still and stab it with a sword or pike.
Se puede curar a sí mismo y a otros dinosaurios salvajes, así que ten cuidado.
Si lo atacas desde lejos, no podrá hacer nada para contrarrestarte.
The Daeodon is an aggressive creature; keep your distance when shooting, Longneck or crossbow is preferred. It can be grabbed by an Argentavis so one player can grab it while the other one at the ground shoots it. If playing solo, trap it inside a small house with the help of an Argentavis or using ramps. It cannot fit through doors so you can stand outside while shooting it safely.
Using a single bola will also give you enough time to bring it down if shot in the head (aim right below the chin)
Be aware that the Daeodon has an enormous appetite. Carry a lot of food for taming, you'll need it! Before you knock it out try to make it use its healing attack; it will make it lose a lot of food. Then knock it out. If you use mutton, it will require much more of it than other creatures typically do, so be sure you have plenty. On Scorched Earth, put preserving salt in its inventory as well to make the mutton last long enough to complete the tame.
Raid healer: Its AOE pulsating Heal makes it valuable for healing your dinos during a raid on a base! (Level Health and Food) If you want to give it Food faster use prime meat, it gives about 50 Food each and makes the Food go up fast.
Boss Battle Healer: At high levels it can have as much HP as a Rex, with the added bonus of healing, making longer boss battles less stressful when your dinos dip into low amounts of health. (Level Health and Food)
Base Infirmary: The Daeodon's Passive Healing ability will -when turned on- automatically cause the Daeodon's to start its healing ability when an injured and allied dino enters its range. When the allied dino is healed, the Daeodon will stop healing again. (Note: There are reports of this ability not working properly)
While healing, the Daeodon's food level will rapidly drain; be sure to bring it well stocked with food to eat. Keep in mind that the amount of dinos being healed by the Daeodon has a direct impact on the amount of food drained - healing many dinos at once can lead to thousands of food level draining every few seconds. It might be useful to carry some cheap kibble (such as dodo) because it provides more food and can be force-fed at once, unlike meat.
The Daeodon recovers food differently than other carnivores. The following table shows its unique food values:
|20x20px Pescado Crudo||5|
|20x20px Carne Cruda||10|
|20x20px Pescado Cocinado||12.5|
| Cooked Meat or Jerky
Raw Prime Fish Meat
Pescado Cocinado de Primera
| Raw Prime Meat
20x20px Carne cocinada de primera
Cooked Lamb Chop
|Kibble* (besides Iguanodon)||60|
|Kibble (Iguanodon Egg)*||120|
*Kibble has no feeding cooldown, so entire stacks can be force-fed in a few seconds
The amount of healing gained per tick of the Daeodon's healing aura is directly linked to the maximum health of the dino being healed. Higher HP dinos will heal more HP per tick.
Cactus Sap Collector: The Daeodon seems to be a perfect creature to harvest Cactus Sap on Scorched Earth. It can only harvest sap from the low, red-flowered cactus bushes, not the tall saguaro cactus trees.
Rare Mushroom Collector: The Daeodon excels at collecting rare mushrooms. When they attack plants that carry rare mushrooms (e.g., cattails on The Center or The Island, or purple flowers on Scorched Earth) they only get mushrooms, so there's no need to empty them of berries, seeds, and fiber.
Para más información sobre esta criatura en el mundo real, consulta el artículo de Wikipedia asociado
- Dino Dossier revealed on 10/04/2016.
- The dossier says that the Daedon can "thrive both on the Island’s dry grasslands as well as sandy ecosystems" suggesting that it will be available on both The Island and Scorched Earth
- The dossier says that Daeodon has as many similarities to modern Hippopotamidae as it does to Suina, this sentence refers to how many people call this creature "Hell Pig" even though they're a whole different animal, but still closely related to pigs and hippos; both are members of artiodactyl (even-toed ungulate).
- Although there was mention of multiple Daeodons receiving a pack bonus to their healing aura, there does not currently seem to be any benefit to multiple Daeodons healing at once.
- The dossier lists Daeodon as an Omnivore, but as of v257 the Daeodon will only eat meat. All berries and crops provide no food value. In addition, Carne Cruda provides only 10 food value upon consumption (but cooked meat provides it 25 food value).
- The Daeodon has a different scale of foods as the rest of carnivores, that's the order (worst to best): raw fish 5 pts of food, Carne Cruda 10 pts, cooked fish 12,5 pts, cooked meat, cooked prime fish and cooked jerky have 25 pts, cooked prime, cooked lamb chops and prime jerky have 50 pts of food. For cost/performance the cheapest and with good effectiveness it's the cooked meat, or you can use [Carne Cocinada de Primera] as a expensive but more effective source of feeding it when you use its healing capability.
- There is a bug with the Daeodon's healing ability that causes it to constantly heal even when theres nothing to heal. If it ever occurs, just remove its food source and let it starve. Once it reaches zero the ability should stop and you can then give its food back. Until the bug is patched up, it is highly advised to not EVER use it. Otherwise you'll have a lot of food wasted.