|Esta es una traducción en progreso.|
El contenido y el formato de esta página pueden variar durante las próximas horas o días.
|Este artículo es sobre contenido exclusivo de uno o más eventos.|
Este contenido no es accesible fuera de dichos eventos.
Gameplay Changes[editar | editar código]
Explorer Notes[editar | editar código]
- Genesis Chronicles I
- HLN-A Discovery #1 (The Island) - Found in the Lava Cave (68.7, 85.9).
- HLN-A Discovery #2 (The Island) - Found in the Upper South Cave (70.4, 59.3).
- HLN-A Discovery #3 (The Island) - Found in the Snow Cave (27.9, 27.6).
- HLN-A Discovery #4 (Scorched Earth) - Found in the Old Tunnels (56.5, 44.7).
- HLN-A Discovery #5 (Scorched Earth) - Found in the Ruins of Nosti (76.7, 79.6).
- Genesis Chronicles II
- HLN-A Discovery #6 (Scorched Earth) - Found in the Northern Canyons (40.3, 47.8).
- HLN-A Discovery #7 (Scorched Earth) - Found in the Southern East Badlands (57.0, 56.2).
- HLN-A Discovery #8 (Aberration) - Found in the Luminous Marshlands (37.1, 60.3).
- HLN-A Discovery #9 (Aberration) - Found in The Spine (68.0, 66.0).
- HLN-A Discovery #10 (Aberration) - Found in the Mushroom Forest (27.8, 46.7).
- Genesis Chronicles III
- HLN-A Discovery #11 (Aberration) - Found in The Surface - Northeast (28.1, 76.2).
- HLN-A Discovery #12 (Extinction) - Found in The Sweeping Spires (84.8, 16.1).
- HLN-A Discovery #13 (Extinction) - Found in the Wasteland (27.8, 16.0).
- HLN-A Discovery #14 (Extinction) - Found in the Forbidden Zone (13.3, 57.5).
- HLN-A Discovery #15 (Extinction) - Found in The Trench (53.4, 76.5).
Unique Skins[editar | editar código]
- Genesis Chronicles I
- Genesis Chronicles II
- Genesis Chronicles III
Calendar[editar | editar código]
Notes[editar | editar código]
Genesis Chronicles 1[editar | editar código]
- Discovery #1 notes on HLNA following the survivor as a way for it to "understand" Helena.
- In Genesis: Part 2 Chronicles, it is revealed that Helena copied all of her memories into HLN-A.
- Discovery #2's reference to punching trees relates to Minecraft's early game. It mentions that survivors will have to be creative when setting up bases in harsh environments such as volcanoes and oceans. A visual of a survivor punching a dodo, rex and tree with the effectiveness is shown.
- In Genesis: Part 1, players manage to find ways to build a base in all five of the simulation's biomes.
- Discovery #3 claims there is a high fatality rate amongst survivors on the Island- 30% of survivors not making it past the first day; 55% for the first week. Picture of a pile of human bones are shown to support the claim.
- In Genesis: Part 1, HLN-A notices that the death rate in the Genesis Simulation is exceedingly higher than any known environment.
- Discovery #4 refers to survivor's habits about taming and hunting the various creatures of Ark. An awkward visual where a tamed raptor sees one of its brethren in a cooking pot.
- Discovery #5 mentions that the ARK creators had a vast amount of knowledge about past life including mythology, hence the Wyvern, Rock Elemental, and Phoenix being present on Scorched Earth. The note has a picture of the Ferox and a mysterious creature.
- The mysterious creature with multiple eyes ends up being Astrocetus.
Genesis Chronicles 2[editar | editar código]
- Discovery #6 refers to the survivor's ability to wear different Clothing in order to cope with various temperatures. The typical desert weather decorates the note.
- Discovery #7 refers to the Magmasaur when talking about a "fire lizard" and how it was originally tested on the Scorched Earth map before being removed. Visuals of the magmasaur being experimented on and of it at different stages of maturation.
- Discovery #8 talks about the dangerous conditions on Aberration and vaguely refers to Diana and the Tek survivors messing up with the Ark.
- Discovery #9 refers to the Ferox and Rockwell when describing Element. It can turn animals into monsters and the latter describes it infecting minds. A Ferox's metamorphosis is shown.
- Discovery #10 talks about HLNA being a simple hologram without the capability to fight or hold weapons but merely "short -range scanners, diagnostic software and a charming personality", clearly being an imprint of Helena's personality.
- In Genesis: Part 1, HLN-A can identify the creatures in the map for you, scan an area for a certain object, and can give cheerful remarks from time to time.
Genesis Chronicles 3[editar | editar código]
- Discovery #11 talks about whether it is survivors who are using Element or Element using survivors and the dangers of Element adaptation and corruption. A process of a DNA strand being broken up and being fit back together with Element decorates the note.
- Discovery #12 mentions the horrible condition of earth and the ARKs, Homo Deus and the Genesis simulation as methods for humans to escape the Element corruption,wars, and other troubles. The ARKs seem to have been the primary option. HLN-A notes that survivors confront and endure their problems rather than escaping. In the visual, the ARKs are symbolized as a prism, the Genesis simulation as a crystal and Homo Deus is in the middle supplying both.
- HLN-A summarizing what most people do when are facing troubles is a dark reference to how people today want to escape from today's world: thinking of how to escape through space travel, virtual worlds, and many other methods. All of these methods is to find a way to escape a world that is being ripped apart by violence, wars, corruption, pollution, natural and artificial disasters, and dissolved human values.
- Discovery #13 potentially foreshadows humans being extinct on Earth, excluding survivors and others, and that they were around at the time when Element has started to spread. It also mentions that there should be a settlement of humans that were present on the barren planet or on a different plane of existence other than the Homo Deus at the time of the Element corruption, such as the Genesis simulation. A visual of multiple nuclear explosions are shown.
- Discovery #14 refers to lore of the game in which Helena ascended herself to Homo Deus, while her companions, Diana, Mei Yin, and possibly others, sought after a place elsewhere on earth called "Arat Prime" and managed to send Helena into the Genesis simulation. The visual shows a human's point of view entering the realm of Homo Deus and there seems to be no end, a similar view Helena had when she began to ascend.
- When HLNA mentions Helena's friends, the only ones were Diana and Mei Yin because the Futuristic survivors who were with Mei Yin and Helena were all killed by the King Titan and his minions. For the latter, there could be other human survivors they met along their journey to Arat Prime.
- Since Genesis: Part 1 and Genesis: Part 2 takes place on a Terran Federation colony ship, it is uncertain on the connection between it, Arat Prime, and the Genesis Simulation.
- Discovery #15 , HLNA mentions that Helena made her and then suddenly left the Genesis simulation afterwards. HLN-A is excited that it and the player will pass all of the Genesis Simulation's tests. The visual shows the pieces that will make HLNA.
- As of the end of Genesis: Part 1, the player passed the test and transitions into Genesis: Part 2 as Rockwell grabs them.
Gallery[editar | editar código]