Huevo de Guiverno (Scorched Earth)
|Esta es una traducción en progreso.|
El contenido y el formato de esta página pueden variar durante las próximas horas o días.
|Este artículo es de contenido exclusivo de: Steam, Xbox One, PS4, Epic Games.|
Esta criatura, características u objetivo no ha sido lanzada en la versión de Nintendo Switch.
|Huevo de Guiverno|
|Tremendamente saciante por sí solo, este huevo además añade un valor nutricional extraordinario a varias recetas de cocina.|
|Consumibles (valores para personajes humanos)|
|Tamaño de pila||1|
|Añadido en||Versión 246.0|
Comando de generación
cheat giveitem "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/Test/PrimalItemConsumable_Egg_Wyvern.PrimalItemConsumable_Egg_Wyvern'" 1 0 0
- 1 Descripción
- 2 Acquisition
- 2.1 Trap
- 2.2 Using an Oviraptor+Pteranodon/Argentavis
- 2.3 Using a Wyvern
- 2.4 Using a Tapejara
- 2.5 Using an Argentavis
- 2.6 Using a Pteranodon
- 2.7 Using a Rock Elemental
- 2.8 Using a Griffin
- 2.9 Using a Giganotosaurus
- 2.10 Using a Bloodstalker
- 2.11 Using Turrets
- 2.12 Host Tethering
- 2.13 Self-Sacrificing
- 3 Hatching
- 4 Notes
Descripción[editar | editar código]
Estos huevos vienen en cuatro variantes, y se usan para conseguir crías de 20px Guiverno de Fuego, 20px Guiverno de Rayo, 20px veneno o 20px Guiverno de Hielo. También pueden usarse para preparar 20px piensos extraordinarios. Este objeto también se puede conseguir en la expansión "Ragnarok"
Breeding Wyverns must be of the same element type (I.E: Two Poison).
Acquisition[editar | editar código]
On Scorched Earth Wyvern Eggs are only found in The World Scar near the blue and red obelisks. Along the walls there are many indentations, some of which will contain a nest with a Wyvern Egg. Upon stealing the egg, any nearby wild Wyverns will begin to attack the player.
On Ragnarok, Wyvern Eggs can be found in the Wyvern Cave as well as the Dragonmalte Trench, which is between Murdersnow and the northern Highlands. Like on Scorched Earth, the nests are found in indentations along the walls. Ice Wyvern Eggs are not found in the trench, but can instead be found in the Murdersnow around the area where Ice Wyverns spawn.
Trap[editar | editar código]
Building a trap near the scar to either trap or kill nearby wild Wyverns can take off some of the pressure when getting an egg.
Using an Oviraptor+Pteranodon/Argentavis[editar | editar código]
Oviraptors will, in fact, steal Wyvern eggs from nests when they are positioned close enough to do so, despite some sources claiming otherwise. (Tested working as of 306.89 on official servers) Consider using Nearest Follow settings to aid Oviraptor positioning. When the Oviraptor grabs the egg simply take it from Oviraptor. This avoids the penalty of angering every Wyvern in a large radius as you technically did not steal the egg from the nest yourself according to the game. This is probably the safest method, but also probably the most labour intensive as taming even a low level Oviraptor can be outright impossible without already established egg production. Make sure you take the egg from the Oviraptor and do not carry it away while it is still holding the egg. This is reported to both erase the egg and break the Oviraptors ability to grab eggs in the future, likely related to the draw distance of the nest that the game may think the egg is still located at.
Using a Wyvern[editar | editar código]
Using a Tapejara[editar | editar código]
Tapejaras are very agile and can strafe to the side to avoid the Wyverns' attacks. They can have decent health(around 1500) and enough weight to collect multiple eggs in one run. They are around the same speed as a Pteranodon.
Using an Argentavis[editar | editar código]
Argentavis has good weight, making it capable of snagging the eggs, but escaping may be difficult due to its speed. It is advised to choose an egg that has as few as possible surrounding Wyvern. One could increase the health of their Argentavis and try to tank their way out. If all of the eggs have at least one surrounding Wyvern, try to choose one that has a lone 20px Guiverno de Veneno as it is easy to dodge its attacks. Alternatively, by putting points into health, stamina and melee, it is possible to kill enough wyverns to escape. This is not recommended if there are many wyverns nearby, multiple alphas, or if you are using a low-level Argentavis.
Using a Pteranodon[editar | editar código]
The Pteranodon is the fastest alternate flyer, although it is BARELY faster than wild Wyverns (as long as it is not encumbered) and has low health. When escaping, try to fly low, through arches, around rocks, or any other maneuvering to put objects between you and the pursuing Wyverns. They can sometimes get stuck on the rocks, putting more distance between you and them, and allowing more time to escape. If the Pteranodon's stamina pool is high enough, the 'C'-spin maneuver can be used to create more distance between the Pteranodon and the pursuing Wyvern as the 'C'-spin maneuver provides a small burst of increased speed.
Using a Rock Elemental[editar | editar código]
Rock Elemental has decent health, ranged attack and immunity to wyverns' breath attacks, plus its natural melee damage reduction, wyverns are having headache to deal with this golem. Ten cuidado con los proyectiles del Guiverno de Veneno, ya que no dañarán al gólem pero sí a su jinete.
Using a Griffin[editar | editar código]
With its high base speed, dual passenger seat and skydive ability, the Griffin makes an ideal egg picker mount. Level up stamina and health.
Using a Giganotosaurus[editar | editar código]
Giganotosaurus, when fully imprinted, can outmatch pursuing wyverns in term of brute force. If you are not very confident, any buff such as mate-boost, rider-imprinted and Yutyrannus encouragement may be utilized to ensure the victory. It is not native on Scorched Earth, but can be imported via an Obelisk or a Tek Transmitter.
Using a Bloodstalker[editar | editar código]
Using Turrets[editar | editar código]
At a very high cost, a sufficient number of Auto Turret can wipe out a swarm of Wyverns in mere seconds.
Host Tethering[editar | editar código]
If playing on a non dedicated server, survivors can abuse the tethering mechanic to get an egg. Have a player that is not the host grab an egg, then have the host player kill themselves and quickly respawn far away. This will force all non-host players to teleport to the host's location. or have the host player step into a cave, which teleports all non-hosts to the host.
Self-Sacrificing[editar | editar código]
Although it's unfair, if not on Hardcore mode, players can cheat death(as they revive as many time as they are dead). You will eventually obtain an egg by following the steps below:
- Tame a flying mount, any level is ok.
- Go to the wyvern nest, pick an egg and run. The flying mount should be at least able to carry you and the egg out the wyvern trench.
- Get killed by the wyvern, respawn, and find your corpse(or item cache).
- Pickup the egg from your corpse or item cache. If it does aggro nearby wyverns, use Gallimimus or go back to step 2. The wyverns will eventually end up attacking other creatures, going back to their nests, or get deleted for being outside their main habitat for too long.
Hatching[editar | editar código]
Wyvern Eggs require a very high temperature in order to hatch. A minimum of 15 Campfire will be needed to reach the required temperature. More fires may be required during the night, to accommodate the lower ambient temperature. It takes around 3 days and 20 hours to grow to an adult and they will take Wyvern Milk for imprinting and petting but can be rare prompt.
Using Adobe structures can greatly reduce the amount of heat or insulation sources needed. On Scorched Earth, Air Conditioners are greatly discouraged because of their costs and impossibility to run during Electrical Storms.
Notes[editar | editar código]
- While other creatures in the game have 30 different levels in the wild, Wyverns have 38, giving eggs the maximum level of 190 on the official difficulty of 5.
- Wyvern Eggs spawned in with commands will disappear as soon as they are dropped, and thus cannot be hatched. This is due to the egg having little to no health on the command-spawned egg; if it is dropped in an area where it can incubate and the health does not deplete, it can hatch. A Wyvern hatched in this manner will always be level 1.
- More than 1 Wyvern may spawn from a single egg.
- Natural Wyvern Eggs can sometimes disappear from the player's inventory immediately when picked up. This is caused by a bug where natural Wyvern Eggs will outlive their natural spoil rate, but not despawn. On servers afflicted by this bug, Wyvern Eggs must be cleared out every 4 days to allow new spawns. When doing this, be sure to clear out every egg, to allow new eggs to spawn fully. All wild eggs that have not been picked up may also be cleared on unofficial servers by using the command cheat destroyall DroppedItemGeneric_FertilizedEgg_NoPhysicsWyvern_C
- On Nitrado servers, this could also be caused by the spoil multiplier being set at 0 instead of 1 by default.
- Prior to ARK: Homestead, Wyvern Eggs cannot be made into Kibbles.
- Wyvern Eggs are the fourth eggs obtainable via both stealing it from a nest and by breeding two tames parents. The others being the Deinonychus Egg (Valguero), Crystal Wyvern Egg (Crystal Isles) and 20px Magmasaur Egg (Genesis: Part 1) respectively.
- Prior to 316.19, Wyverns cannot be bred, hence previously making the only source of eggs from stealing from Wyvern Nests.