|Esta es una traducción en progreso.|
El contenido y el formato de esta página pueden variar durante las próximas horas o días.
junio 11, 2020
cheat SpawnDino "Blueprint'/Game/ScorchedEarth/Dinos/Mantis/Mantis_Character_BP.Mantis_Character_BP'" 500 0 0 35
Variant Mantis (Gauntlet)
cheat summon Mantis_Character_BP_Gauntlet_C
cheat SpawnDino "Blueprint'/Game/Genesis/Dinos/MissionVariants/Gauntlet/Bog/Mantis_Character_BP_Gauntlet.Mantis_Character_BP_Gauntlet'" 500 0 0 35
- 1 Descripción
- 2 Combat
- 3 Taming
- 4 Utility
- 5 Spotlight
- 6 Bugs
- 7 Notes/Trivia
- 8 Changelog
- 9 Gallery
- 10 References
Esta criatura se añadió al juego el 1 de septiembre de 2016, y más tarde se añadió a la expansión de "Ragnarok" el 12 de junio de 2017.
The existence of a creature such as Empusa discipulus is both fascinating and frightening. Not only is Empusa the only recorded insect to have developed an opposable digit, allowing it to grip objects and use tools, but it possesses a level of intelligence that is unrivalled among non-human species. I have even found clear patterns in the sounds Empusa makes when communicating with its own kind, as though it is actually using some kind of dialect. I would love to study these interactions in depth, but observing Empusa up close is extremely dangerous. Its size, intelligence and ability to pounce on its prey from a great distance mean that one could be quickly swarmed and killed upon detection. Caution is recommended.
Though a dangerous task, successfully taming Empusa can prove highly beneficial. Its unique claws allow it to wield melee weapons like spears or pikes in battle, and use tools while harvesting resources. This makes it deadly as a mount or footsoldier and highly efficient as a gatherer.
Esta criatura es muy agresiva, y atacará a cualquier criatura pequeña o mediana que esté dentro de su alcance.
Tiene el aspecto de una mantis normal, pero mucho más grande y mortífera. Normalmente tiene un color verde claro o marrón, pasando por tonos amarillentos.
Esquema de colores y regiones
This section displays the Mantis's natural colors and regions. For demonstration, the regions below are colored red over an albino Mantis. The colored squares shown underneath each region's description are the colors that the Mantis will randomly spawn with to provide an overall range of its natural color scheme. Hover your cursor over a color to display its name and ID.
This information can be used to alter the Mantis's regions by entering
cheat SetTargetDinoColor <ColorRegion> <ColorID> in the cheat console. For instance,
cheat SetTargetDinoColor 0 6 would color the Mantis's "body" magenta.
Base Stats and Growth
Ten en cuenta, que las estadísticas podrán variar en ARK:Survival of the fittest, y en ARK:Mobile
|Atributos||Cantidad a nivel 1||Aumento por cada punto||Bonif. por domesticación|
|Daño cuerpo a cuerpo||34 / 1202||+0.85 / +3||+1.7%||7%||17.6%|
|Velocidad de Movimiento||100%||N/A3||+1%||67%|
1Los porcentajes se basan en el valor de la estadística al momento de ser domesticada (es decir, después de aplicarse la efectividad de tameo.)
2Aquí, se muestra el Daño base en bruto, en lugar de mediante porcentajes.
3Las criaturas salvajes no incrementan su velocidad de movimiento al subir de nivel.
4La Inconsciencia aumenta con los niveles, pero no puede ser subida manualmente una vez ha sido domesticada.
- Para ver una comparación de todas las estadísticas de las criaturas, consulta Estadísticas de criatura base.
- Para una explicación de cómo se calcula la subida de nivel, comprueba los cálculos de estadísticas para criaturas.
|Tipo de movimiento||Velocidad base||Corriendo|
- Estas son las velocidades base con un 100 % de velocidad de movimiento
- Para una comparación de todas las velocidades de movimiento, consulta Velocidad base de criaturas
Aumento de estadísticas al subir nivel en estado salvaje
Escribe los valores de la criatura salvaje para revisar en que estadísticas sobresale más. Los valores marcados con verde en una criatura de alto nivel son muy buenos para la crianza/reproducción. Si ya has domesticado una criatura, puedes intentar recuperar la información que tenía cuando era salvaje con la siguiente herramienta: ARK Stats Extractor.
Nota: después de que la criatura sea domesticada, conseguirá algunas bonificaciones a sus estadísticas dependiendo de la efectividad del domesticado. Esto dificulta el obtener los niveles precisos de una criatura domesticada, por lo que esta calculadora te ayudará mucho, ya que está pensada para dinosaurios salvajes únicamente. Con ella, podrás tener una idea sobre la distribución de las estadísticas de una criatura.
Mantis spawn in packs of around 2-3 individuals within caves and desert dunes. Due to their pounce attack they have a fairly large aggression range. Once one Mantis spots prey, the others usually follow. They will attempt to rapidly close the distance with an initial pounce before delivering an onslaught of rapid slashing attacks.
Avoid close combat unless you have a strong enough mount, or good gear. Due to the fact they spawn in packs they may often be mate-boosted, increasing the power of their fast and deadly attacks. If you don't think you can stand a close-up fight, range attacks with fire arrows or other powerful projectiles should do the trick easily.
One might consider using a Bow or a Boomerang to keep the mantises at bay and possibly knock it out for running away, or even building a trap around it to tame later. A Rock Elemental would be a great bodyguard in case there are too many to fight.
BEWARE of Pounce at Mid Range: with Mantis often spawning in groups of 2-3, taking three hits of this powerful attack can deal tremendous damage. Mantis are powerful melee attackers when wild, avoid close-quarters combat unless with good gear or a sufficient mount.
Its main weakness is bug repellant because it will enable you to attack the Mantis without being noticed if you're careful. Fire Arrows from a crossbow deal massive damage sometimes killing high levels (100+) with a single arrow from a primitive crossbow. However it is not an instant kill. It will take a few seconds but when attacking from a range there is very little to fear when using fire arrows.
The Mantis is a passive tame, so avoid knockout methods.
To feed it, place a Deathworm Horn in the last slot of your hotbar, then when approached press "use" (default E) to feed it. You cannot feed them all the horns required for taming at one time, you must wait a few minutes after each feeding to give it the next one, and repeat until the taming meter is filled.
The Mantis is normally aggressive, so Bug Repellant is needed in order to get close enough to feed it. A set of Ghillie Armor is also useful, but not required. The Mantis becomes aggressive if you are too close. The taming progress will become halted until it loses interest in whatever it was fighting, or even decrease if it's aggressive for too long.
A good trap to tame the Mantis is a single foundation (Stone, Adobe, or Metal) with 4 walls on the first level, and 3 walls on the second level. Lastly add two ramps to the last opening on the second level. Part of the Mantis will stick outside of the trap and you can feed it. You will not need any Bug Repellant or Ghillie Armor with this method.
Note: On the Ragnarok map, you can get the horns from the Deathworms in the desert or from the Iceworm Males in the Frozen Dungeon, where they provide a plentiful supply. However, given the high level of this dungeon, it might be safer to go to the desert.
Tenga en cuenta que los valores son para los casos óptimos, siempre llevar suministros adicionales!
Para obtener un valor más aproximado de los recursos necesarios, prueba Calculadoras externas de doma.
The Mantis can equip a pick or hatchet, or even a sickle, allowing it to gather resources using these tools rather effectively when one does not have specialized mounts for such. Due to its ability to equip tools the Mantis can be used as a mobile light source by equipping it with a torch.
The ability for the Mantis to wield melee weapons, including the sword, allows it to be a fearsome combatant, but this also allows them to change up their tactics entirely by using a club, inflicting torpor damage against opponents as needed. Better weapons from better blueprints can massively increase the effectiveness of the mount's attacks, making this one of the only mounts where the quality of items other than the saddle is of great consequence.
Using simply primitive clubs, a high-level Mantis with average melee damage can knock out a mid-level scorpion (or even another Mantis) with a pounce and a few standard bash attacks. With higher end clubs and higher melee, the increased torpor could allow for Mantis to be used on more difficult tames. With high quality clubs and mutation stacking it can tame even high level rexes and brontos. A decent saddle is not necessary but strongly recommended.
Turkey Killer: While wielding a Sword, Pike or similar weapon, The Mantis ignores the damage reduction of the Super Turkey, making them perfect for mass turkey slaughter during the Turkey Trial event.
|Raw Prime Meat||★★☆☆☆|
With the ability to equip two tools at once, different resources can harvested efficiently by not needing to change tools. On the other hand, the collection rate of one resource can be doubled by equipping two of the same one. Damage output may also be doubled by equipping two weapons.
- When you leap with a tamed Mantis then move far enough away to unload the Mantis, it will constantly generate a wind effect that is triggered from leaping; the audio will endlessly loop until you make the Mantis leap again, which will stop the looping sound effect. This doesn’t fix it permanently, however, as it reoccurs every time the mantis gets unloaded and loaded again. To fix this, either log out and back in, or put the mantis into a cryopod. This bug seems to only occur in single player.
Para más información sobre esta criatura en el mundo real, consulta el artículo de Wikipedia asociado
- The Mantis are one of if not the most intelligent creature in Ark even to the point of creating strategies that's only rivaled by Troodons and the King Titan and is only for certain outmatched by Humans, Overseers and Rockwell.
- This is shown as according to the Mysterious Mystery Dossier, it's very intelligent, with four tick-marks for intelligence. The only other creature with four ticks is Troodon.
- Also similar to Troodon, the taming icon has a tick and an x, implying that it must be tamed in a unique way, as Troodon and Titanosaur are.
- This is also backed up as Dahkeya, in one of his explorer notes, reports that a group of Mantis destroyed a water pipe outside of town; knowing it would draw humans to come out to fix it, so the Mantis could hunt and feed. This shows extreme intelligence on the behalf of Ark's Mantis that perhaps even the Troodon doesn't have.
- Finally It also has a picture of the Crafting icon with two ticks, meaning that it can hold tools in its hands and the only other creatures shown to have enough intelligence to use tools is Humans.
- Like Karkinos and to a lesser extent Pulminoscorpius, a tamed Mantis prefers spoiled meat over raw and gains more Food and Health from it.
- You need to be at least level 40 to feed a Mantis.
- It's confirmed that the creature's alternate attack has increased harvesting capabilities.
- The dossier states that the Mantis may have their own language. Although this may seem far-fetched, many animals seem to have their own system of "language". Prairie Dogs have distinctly different warning calls for different predators; and Orcas from different parts of the world seem to have different "dialects", even "accents" in their calls and songs.
- There exist fossils of multiple giant species of praying mantis of the order "Titanoptera" (the most well-known member being the Gigatitan), living in the Triassic period. However, this insect was much smaller than ARK's Mantis.
- Another species of praying mantis, "Santanmantis", was thought to have lived in the Jurassic period. However, much like the Titanoptera, the Santanmantis was smaller than ARK's Mantis.
- Mantis do not produce Feces.
- Despite having wings it is not capable of flight.
- Prior to 316.18, Mantis couldn't be bred and would lay unfertilized eggs.
- While in the Dossier it is shown to have small hands at the second joint in their arm, and this is supposed to be how it holds items, it does not match the in game model.
|246.0 Scorched Earth Expansion Release||Mantis is added to the game|
|246.6||Can no longer equip invalid saddles|
|256.2||Fixed inability to drag and equip weapons onto Mantis with the newly introduced inventory UI|
|261.0||Mantis now receive the Oviraptor egg-laying buff|
|295.106||Fix for weapons not equipping properly|
|316.18 TLC 3||Mantis are now breedable|