|Esta es una traducción en progreso.|
El contenido y el formato de esta página pueden variar durante las próximas horas o días.
Plantilla:See also Platform Saddle may refer to:
- Bronto Platform Saddle
- Mammoth Side Saddle
- Megachelon Platform Saddle
- Mosasaur Platform Saddle
- Paracer Platform Saddle
- Plesiosaur Platform Saddle
- Quetz Platform Saddle
- Titanosaur Platform Saddle
- If a Bed is built on the saddle, a player may teleport to the creature whenever they die or may travel between several mobile bases. However, if the creature is nearby an enemy structure the player will be unable to teleport to the creature.
- If a Feeding Trough is built on the saddle any nearby allied creatures will be fed by the trough.
All structures except for Pipes, Auto Turrets, Crop Plots with Plant Species X, Behemoth Gateway, Vault, and Industrial Forge can be built on the creature's back including feeding troughs, storage chests and beds. However, platform saddles have a limit of structures on its back, this number depends on the creature wearing the platform saddle. Every little thing counts from foundations to Remote Keypads (including structures that are built alongside the saddle like ladders).
Weight inside the inventory of storage structures on the saddle is not ignored by the creature, making it inefficient at carrying the materials of a full base. As of v256 100% of animal weight is conveyed to the creature. Take advantage of animals that have weight reduction capabilities to greatly enhance your overall carry capacity.
Platform saddles cannot be removed from the creature if structures are still on the platform. To remove the saddle all structures must be destroyed first.
Platform saddles cannot be dyed if structures are still on the platform. To dye the saddle, all structures must be destroyed first.