|Este artículo es un esbozo. Puedes ayudar a completar el artículo .|
cheat giveitem "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Weapons/PrimalItem_TekRifle.PrimalItem_TekRifle'" 1 0 0
cheat unlockengram "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Weapons/PrimalItem_TekRifle.PrimalItem_TekRifle'"
|40 ×||Eery Element|
|120 ×||Polymer or Organic Polymer|
|55 ×||Black Pearl|
El Rifle Tek es un arma avanzada a distancia disponible en ARK: Survival Evolved.
El Rifle Tek dispara cargas de energía explosivas a alta velocidad. Al disparar, consume Elemento. Cada pieza de Elemento le da al rifle 50 disparos.
No necesita recargar en ningún momento, pero si el rifle dispara durante mucho tiempo sin descanso, se sobrecalentará y tendrá que enfriarse antes de poder volverlo a usar. Se necesitan 41 disparos seguidos para sobrecalentar el arma.
The Tek Rifle has a built-in scope lens that increases the sight range when activated, similar to the Scope Attachment for lower-tier guns. The Tek Rifle scope also has a night vision function, allowing the scope to be used effectively at night. To zoom in while aiming, use the scroll wheel.
Table of explosives
- The projectiles for this weapon have longer travel time than other rifles.
- The projectiles do Area damage and will hit friendlies if friendly fire is turned on.
- There are Heat indicators on the weapon in 3rd person and Zoom mode that will allow you to regulate your weapon as to not overheat.
- While this weapon's base stats are better than most other ranged weapons, it is only possible to obtain higher Quality Tek Rifles (Ramshackle, Apprentice, etc...) in Extinction from Orbital Supply Drop or from killing Extinction Titans or on genesis via challenges.
- The projectiles for this weapon do not have drop, but will detonate once a max range is reached.
- Although the rifle does damage to Stone and Metal structures alike, it cannot damage Auto Turrets. This is likely for game balance reasons since it has a higher range and its projectiles can't be shot down.
- The Tek Rifle is the only ranged weapon (besides the Rocket Launcher) able to do explosive damage.
- The Tek Rifle like all Tek technologies cannot be used inside most Boss Arenas.
- The Tek Rifle has no magazine but does overheat, it does have 50 shots per one element.
- The Tek Rifle loses 1 durability every 20 shots and an additional 2 durability when a projectile or its splash damage hits a mineable resource such as small trees.
The Tek Rifle is also quite capable at destroying resource nodes such as obsidian, crystal, metal, rock, trees, Beaver dams etc. Exercise caution when firing. Plantilla:Nav weapons