- 1 Basic Info
- 2 Taming
- 3 Combat
- 4 Utility
- 5 Spotlight
- 6 Notes/Trivia
- 7 Registro de cambios
- 8 Galería
- 9 Referencias
Late Pliocene - Late PleistoceneDieta
Coelodonta utiliserro is a friendly herbivore, common to the tundra and grassland regions of the Island. It is a large and dangerous creature, though it seems fairly trusting of the fauna around it. Once attacked, Coelodonta begins charging towards its foe. It builds up momentum as it charges, and depending on its ultimate impact speed, the results can be terrifying. With enough room to charge, it can even skewer the largest creatures in just one gore! Despite how powerful Coelodonta are, many tribes still hunt them extensively due to their unique resources. Its horns can ground into a highly arousing powder, and its thick fur can support many insulating outfits, making the Coelodonta in high demand. Even less-advanced tribes use packs to hunt them down, though at significant peril.
When not being hunted for its horns, Coelodonta makes an impressive beast of burden. Its ability to take on far larger opponents provided sufficient charging room, as well as its sizeable load capacity, make it a solid addition to any trader party or gathering expedition.
Woolly Rhinos are neutral, and will only attack if you attack them, other nearby Rhinos will become aggressive as well if they are within a small range. They will always attack you straight on, so find some high ground.
A brutish herbivore native to the island's colder regions, the woolly rhinoceros is also one of its largest mammals. Resembling a modern rhinoceros in shape, it has a thick coat of insulating fur and is as nearly large as a Stegosaurus. Its horns are enormous and formidable weapons, and when propelled by a short tempered , short-sighted, multi-ton beast, they can prove lethal against almost any other creature.
Color Scheme and Regions
This section displays the Rinoceronte Lanudo's natural colors and regions. For demonstration, the regions below are colored red over an albino Rinoceronte Lanudo. The colored squares shown underneath each region's description are the colors that the Rinoceronte Lanudo will randomly spawn with to provide an overall range of its natural color scheme. Hover your cursor over a color to display its name and ID.
This information can be used to alter the Rinoceronte Lanudo's regions by entering
cheat SetTargetDinoColor <ColorRegion> <ColorID> in the cheat console. For instance,
cheat SetTargetDinoColor 0 6 would color the Rinoceronte Lanudo's "skin" magenta.
- Guaranteed Special Loot
Note: The Woolly Rhino Horn is found in the inventory.
Base Stats and Growth
Ten en cuenta, que las estadísticas podrán variar en ARK:Survival of the fittest, y en ARK:Mobile
|Atributos||Cantidad a nivel 1||Aumento por cada punto||Bonif. por domesticación|
|Daño cuerpo a cuerpo||402||+2||+1.7%||7%||17.6%|
|Velocidad de Movimiento||100%||N/A3||+1%||122.6%|
1Los porcentajes se basan en el valor de la estadística al momento de ser domesticada (es decir, después de aplicarse la efectividad de tameo.)
2Aquí, se muestra el Daño base en bruto, en lugar de mediante porcentajes.
3Las criaturas salvajes no incrementan su velocidad de movimiento al subir de nivel.
4La Inconsciencia aumenta con los niveles, pero no puede ser subida manualmente una vez ha sido domesticada.
- Para ver una comparación de todas las estadísticas de las criaturas, consulta Estadísticas de criatura base.
- Para una explicación de cómo se calcula la subida de nivel, comprueba los cálculos de estadísticas para criaturas.
|Tipo de movimiento||Velocidad base||Corriendo|
The Woolly Rhino needs to sprint for a few seconds in order to reach its full sprint speed.
At full speed, attack damage is multiplied by 8
- Estas son las velocidades base con un 100 % de velocidad de movimiento
- Para una comparación de todas las velocidades de movimiento, consulta Velocidad base de criaturas
Aumento de estadísticas al subir nivel en estado salvaje
Escribe los valores de la criatura salvaje para revisar en que estadísticas sobresale más. Los valores marcados con verde en una criatura de alto nivel son muy buenos para la crianza/reproducción. Si ya has domesticado una criatura, puedes intentar recuperar la información que tenía cuando era salvaje con la siguiente herramienta: ARK Stats Extractor.
Nota: después de que la criatura sea domesticada, conseguirá algunas bonificaciones a sus estadísticas dependiendo de la efectividad del domesticado. Esto dificulta el obtener los niveles precisos de una criatura domesticada, por lo que esta calculadora te ayudará mucho, ya que está pensada para dinosaurios salvajes únicamente. Con ella, podrás tener una idea sobre la distribución de las estadísticas de una criatura.
One of the best ways to knock out a rhino is to kite it to a safe location and then have a tribe member pick you up on a flyer so you can safely knock it out with darts. This way ensures that no tribe member takes any damage from it. If you do not have a flyer, build a 2x3 rectangle of stone fence foundations, top these with 1 high doorways but leave one end open. Lure the rhino into the open end using a fast mount, but make sure it can jump the wall or fit through a 1 wide gap. Have a friend or yourself quickly place doorways to seal off the rhino from escaping. Tranq it with your choice of weapon.
An alternative method for taming is to use 3 metal billboards. Before aggroing the rhino, place the three billboards around the rhino to trap it in place. once trapped, ensure the area around you is safe and no other rhinos/predators are in the area.
Error: No taming-data for "Rinoceronte Lanudo" found. If the current page is not a creature-page, write the wanted creature as first parameter. Use only the common name, found on the creature's dossier.
Tenga en cuenta que los valores son para los casos óptimos, siempre llevar suministros adicionales!
Para obtener un valor más aproximado de los recursos necesarios, prueba Calculadoras externas de doma.
No hay resultados
This section describes how to fight against the Woolly Rhino.
The Woolly Rhino is a rather threatening opponent, but with the right plan, can be dealt with accordingly. Without the right equipment or strategy you are an easy target for the higher leveled rhino.
There are many good strategies that exist to take down a Woolly Rhino. It has incredible melee power, so dealing with one usually incorporates ranged attacks. Bullets and arrows can take down one fairly quickly, but beware the deadly charging maneuver it will use to counter any ranged attacks. Attacking from higher ground such as a cliff or the back of a Quetzal will keep you safe from attack, if such a situation is available. It's also possible to use a decoy and then attack it. As there are many viable strategies, any will work as long as the Rhino cannot skewer a potential tribemate or beloved animal.
Pike, a Spear or two, Longneck Rifle or explosive traps can kill Woolly Rhinos.
The Rhino employs a deadly charge attack in combat. Attempt to dodge this lethal maneuver at all costs! The longer distance it clears in charging, the more power it will have on impact. If it catches a player off guard, the player will likely die instantly. The charge is your greatest danger in rhino hunting.
Small spaces can be used to your advantage as the Woolly Rhino can not use its charge ability. Also the wild rhinos are not incredibly agile, so you can easily tranq a rhino while circling around a large rock.
- PvP: With its charge it can take out or extremely injure larger dinosaurs to let other tribe mates finish them off. (Level Melee Damage, Health and Stamina).
- Travel: Funnily enough, land travel is often dismissed due to getting stuck on trees and on rocks, but the Woolly Rhino when sprinting will instantly knock down trees, and the trees will not cause the Rhino to stop or slow down. Their very high weight also allows them to carry a lot over land which can be very useful for a large move. They're for certain a mid-late game travelling Mammal, if you don't want the fear of being noticed or tracked from the air (Level Speed and Stamina).
- Boss Killer: When paired with Yutyrannus and if used correctly, Rhinos become a competent fighter in certain boss arenas. This is especially true in the Ragnarok Arena, where Rhinos are a personal favorite of many tribes. It also can consume Sweet Vegetable Cake
- Transport: The Rhino can build up speed as it runs, it build up can be caculated by a heart icon. it also has carry weight
- Battle Mount:
- Gatherer: The Rhino can gather large amounts of berries very quickly when its speed has been built up fully
- War Mount:
- Thatch Collector: With its charge it can move straight through forests and if you click while doing so it will collect large amounts of thatch. Level stamina, weight.
Para más información sobre esta criatura en el mundo real, consulta el artículo de Wikipedia asociado
- The dossier was revealed on November 23, 2015.
- The dossier mentions that the woolly rhino is often hunted for its horn, which can be ground up into a valuable powder. This is likely a satirical reference to the illegal rhino hunting trade, as poachers kill rhinoceroses to sell their horns in Asian markets, and it is traditionally believed that the horns are an ingredient in aphrodisiacs.
- The Woolly Rhino was originally meant to be released with the 237.0 patch but was later delayed for unknown reasons.
- Increasing Movement Speed does not increase its charge speed, or the rate at which its charge builds. Movement Speed only affects walking speed.
- Rhino Horn is a possible ingredient required to craft Lesser Antidote.
- Charge Damage does up to x8 damage (for a full charge meter).
- The Woolly Rhino, at least in theory, is the only creature in the game more powerful than a Giganotosaurus, when at a certain, albeit very high, level, as it gains more health per wild and tames level, and with a full charge, does 20 more damage at level 1. However, this is assuming that the stats are distributed the same for both the Giga and the Rhino, and this is at the very least highly unlikely on official servers, as the level would be incredibly high.
- Woolly Rhino is one of only three creatures for which Kibble is not worth 80 points of food (with the other being Brontosaurus and Megalosaurus). It instead only fills 53.3 points.
- Real Rhinos are usually solitary creature, while Ark's Woolly Rhinos are sometimes seen in small groups. The true Wooly Rhino's behavior as far as herding is difficult to know however, as they went extinct with the last ice age.
- Even though the Dossier says that they are friendly they react defensive if attacked.
Registro de cambios