admincheat SpawnDino "Blueprint'/Game/Extinction/Dinos/GasBag/GasBags_Character_BP.GasBags_Character_BP'" 500 0 0 35
admincheat summon GasBags_Character_BP_Eden_C
admincheat SpawnDino "Blueprint'/Game/Genesis2/Dinos/BiomeVariants/GasBags_Character_BP_Eden.GasBags_Character_BP_Eden'" 500 0 0 35
Variant Gasbags (Gauntlet2)
admincheat summon GasBags_Character_BP_STA_C
admincheat SpawnDino "Blueprint'/Game/Genesis2/Missions/ModularMission/Gauntlet2/STA/Dinos/GasBags_Character_BP_STA.GasBags_Character_BP_STA'" 500 0 0 35
昔から、地球で最後まで生き残る種はTardigrada phylumだろうと考えられており、ガスバッグが生存していたことは、ある意味で予想通りでした。しかし、その大きさや移動能力を考えれば、その事実は驚異的と言えます。 ガスバッグは、移動速度が遅く、戦闘にも適していないため、生存するためには文字通り飛行する必要がありました。彼らはまず、自分の体を膨らませ、徐々に減速しながら耐久力を持たせます。そして、下腹部の括約筋からガスを放出することで、上空に上がり高度を保ちます。 非常に珍しい能力ですが、ガスバッグはこの膨張能力を最大限に活かします。空中を浮遊するだけでなく、体内に貯めたガスを噴射することで敵を押し返したり、水面を浮いたりすることができます。
It acts Docile towards players and creatures unless it is attacked, as it may bite (though its attack is incredibly weak), blast gas, or take flight. It will attempt to scare away predators by puffing itself up but if this doesn't work it will try and flee by floating away. Gasbags naturally make sure they are inflated at all times in anticipation of a threat.
It looks similar in appearance to a massive plump caterpillar/cow hybrid or tardigrade with a wide, bulbous body that is divided into four segments. It walks on six short, plump legs. Its head is sunken into the body and is small and features a beak, with two oval shaped eyes and two horn-like antennae with a small patch of fur between them. The front-most segment of its body is wrinkled around the head and appears to have a coarse patch of fur. Its back is dappled sparsely with what appear to be small, round armor plates or gas chambers. Its belly is augmented with a porous element membrane, from which it ejects gas previously inhaled from the air. When it puffs itself up, all its segmented regions swell up to a size around two times larger, while the head remains the same size.
cheat SetTargetDinoColor <ColorRegion> <ColorID>と入力することにより、ガスバッグのRegionを変更できます。たとえば、
cheat SetTargetDinoColor 0 6はガスバッグの"back stripe"がmagenta色になります。
cheat SetTargetDinoColor <ColorRegion> <ColorID>と入力することにより、ガスバッグのRegionを変更できます。たとえば、
cheat SetTargetDinoColor 0 6はガスバッグの"main"がmagenta色になります。
|攻撃タイプ||ダメージ||発射物の値||気絶値の数値||状態効果: スタミナ||状態効果: 気絶値|
|寿命||Impulse||半径||基本||Mult||持続時間||Damage Mult||量||持続時間||Damage Mult||量|
This section describes how to fight against the Gasbags.
Gasbags are typically docile creatures unless attacked, and will flee rather quickly by jetting away. They may also blast gas out of its Tek meshing on its belly to blow away aggressors.
Any hunting strategy will do to bring down a Gasbags, given enough time and patience. Their only valid response will be to flee, and because they blast away quite far and quickly, it can be hard to catch up lest the survivor or a tame is fast enough. However, when fully puffed with air, they take 80% less damage, so it is important to not allow this. They will slowly lose air when being hit, but a simple way is to shoot them in the head while they are puffing up, which causes them to deflate, preventing escape, and usually ensuring a kill.
Gasbags will sometimes bite the player with very low damage. Although, their only danger is, should they puff up and jet you with their gas, you may land next to more dangerous creatures or fall down a ditch. Be aware of your surroundings at all times.
When frozen they lose all damage reduction. As mentioned before, shooting them in the head while they are puffing up also causes them to deflate and lose their damage reduction.
|気絶するまで: × 45, × 19, × 5, × 3, × 3, × 2|
|気絶値の減少値: 0.3 / 秒, 気絶状態から回復する時間: 00:25:00|
|気絶するまで: × 124, × 51, × 14, × 8, × 6, × 3|
|気絶値の減少値: 0.5 / 秒, 気絶状態から回復する時間: 00:41:14|
|気絶するまで: × 205, × 84, × 23, × 13, × 10, × 5|
|気絶値の減少値: 0.66 / 秒, 気絶状態から回復する時間: 00:52:22|
|気絶するまで: × 286, × 117, × 32, × 19, × 13, × 7|
|気絶値の減少値: 0.79 / 秒, 気絶状態から回復する時間: 01:00:26|
|気絶するまで: × 367, × 150, × 41, × 24, × 17, × 9|
|気絶値の減少値: 0.92 / 秒, 気絶状態から回復する時間: 01:06:47|
|気絶するまで: × 448, × 183, × 50, × 29, × 21, × 11|
|気絶値の減少値: 1.04 / 秒, 気絶状態から回復する時間: 01:12:01|
There are several ways of knocking out Gasbags.
- Luring it into an enclosed trap made of mostly ceilings and doorframes. This may either require Rare Flower or Giant Bee Honey.
It is worth noting that Gasbags are more prone to being knocked out while they are not inflated. There are several ways of deflating Gasbags while its inhaling air.
- Freezing it with either Snow Owl, Managarmr or Ice Titan (Titans will most definitely kill it however)
- Shooting a projectile at its face.
Should it be successful at deflating the air, the Gasbags will immediately jump up in shock rather than blasting its stored air upwards.
Aberration Bus - This animal can be transferred to the Aberration map. In combination with a Cryopod, it makes it easy to search for drops and leave the map. In addition, in the presence of a large amount of oxygen, you can fully navigate the map, carrying a huge amount of resources, and even carry an extra passenger with you. Moreover, in some cases Gasbags is even better than a Rock Drake for navigation and getting from one place to another. Gasbags can rise vertically upwards. Managarmr is also able to climb high - but it does not curl in the air, and cannot correct its flight, plus it uses tons of stamina. For improvement - only Oxygen (for comfort flying - 11000-13000 oxygen). Keep in mind that Gasbags do suffer from Radiation poisoning and will die in the Red Zone if stayed there too long.
Pack Mule - The Gasbags will be used to transport materials in the field and back to base. An example would be if you are collecting Metal and you have no tames but your Gasbags, in which case you could load it up and take it around whilst farming Metal as it can carry a obscene amounts of resources, easily surpassing the Quetzal's weight capacity by a large amount as a base number. There are three stats to consider leveling on a Gasbags based on your needs. Some Oxygen is essential to allow the Gasbags to fly for much longer periods of time without potential landings in hostile territory. Movement Speed actually increases the flight speed of the Gasbags which will allow it to fly faster. In unison with leveling oxygen, this can allow the Gasbags to reach crazy lengths of flight. Leveling Weight sounds appealing but should only be done as an added luxury; the weight increase per level is fairly small and often times the amount of weight already present is sufficient. If you're in a hostile environment and are subject to being harassed on the move, consider some Health as well.
Note: The Gasbags will not take fall damage from falling unless it is very low or empty on gas. The Gasbags can always be dismounted before hitting the ground to negate the fall damage. In the event that dismounting is impossible, the most damage that the Gasbags can take from fall damage is about 40% of its max health.
Tank - When bloated with air, the Gasbags takes 80% less damage making it useful for tanking Bosses, taming, Turrets, and raids. All one has to do is fill up the gas capacity to 100% and try to maintain that full inflation so the reduction in damage is applied. Against ranged weapons and projectiles, do not let the head get shot as this will cause the Gasbags to deflate, making it quite vulnerable. The Gasbags is also one of the best turret soakers in the game. When soaking turrets, make sure to have the creature with its back side faced towards them, as this will prevent the Gasbag's head from getting shot as well as the survivor mounting it. The Gasbags can also be equipped with the Gasbags Saddle to further increase the damage reduction. On top of all of this, if a situation becomes hairy, one can easily flee quickly in contrast to almost every other tanking creature out there. Depending on the specific job, one can optimize the leveling to their needs. Generally though, pumping Health and Oxygen is needed to increase its tanking capabilities and Stamina is needed for helping the Gasbags tank for longer as it constantly breaths in air. Movement Speed can also be valuable to allow quicker walking and flying.
Troll - Surprisingly, the Gasbags makes for a hilarious troll thanks to its tertiary, gas blast attack. Though this does no Damage, it does incredible knockback to survivors and creatures, sending them a significant distance. If one does get blasted, they will be granted the Gassed effect which makes a player gassed by a Gasbags immune to fall damage until he/she touches the ground. Though this means that you can't kill unfortunate victims with fall damage, one can still use the gas blast attack to harass at large. One can even troll practically by knocking back survivors and tames down ditches where they can't easily get out, into a dangerous area full of dangerous creatures, wild or tamed, or just for the heck of enraging other players.
Travel/ Scout - As stated with the role of 'Aberration Bus', the Gasbags is a great mount to use on any map in order to get around, as it can float and blast gas to fly to avoid most threats and travel comfortable over immense distances, so long as it has sufficient oxygen. The Gasbags can also be a viable scout, as it can be tamed and used without a saddle very early in the game and has good mobility in the air. This allows a survivor to quickly get to any area and leave if need be. It is also important to note that the Gasbags can also carry an 1 extra rider if its saddle is equipped, making . Level Oxygen, Movement Speed, and Stamina and Health if need be.
- The species name for the Gasbags, fluitobesus, roughly translates to "fat floater". The genus name, Mopsechiniscus, is a real world genus name that contains 6 south hemispheric species, with the species, Mopsechiniscus franciscae, who is also an Antarctic species, being the most studied one.
- Killing a Gasbags will grant 1 Gasbags bladder.
- Real Tardigrades are rather small, crossing the lines between microscopic and macroscopic, and ranging from 0.1 mm to 1.5 mm in length. This makes it rather strange as to how the Gasbags got so large, though clues given range from the wildly different characteristics of the Gasbags like a gas bladder and 'hair', to the Element that has integrated itself into the creature's belly.
- When inflated and in water, the Gasbags will want to rise to the surface and float, similarly to the Reaper though to not such an extreme degree as it can swim deeper. However, if the Gasbags is fully deflated, it will sink.
- Despite what the dossier says, Gasbags are herbivorous, not omnivorous.
- In the teaser video for the Gasbags, it can be seen carrying multiple players. This is true as with a Gasbags Saddle one can ride on the front of the back while one other player can sit in the saddle seat farther down the back.
- Players who get gassed by a Gasbags down a height that would normally be deadly will survive just fine as they will have the Gassed status effect applied, which makes one immune to fall damage until touching the ground.
- Perhaps having the most Weight of any creature in the entire game, the Gasbags makes the ultimate carvaner and pack mule.
- The Gasbags, like the Phiomia can harvest nothing but trees, albeit very poorly.
- The Gasbags cannot sprint, however it technically doesn't need to be able to sprint, as it's 'flying' capabilities make it redundant; in other words, it sacrifices small, precise movement for the ability to traverse long distances very quickly.
- When leveling up, the Gasbags will do a quick side-spin midair.
- Real world Tardigrade breed by laying eggs although Ark's Gasbags don't lay eggs like real Tardigrades but rather give birth. It is unknown as to why the Gasbags has evolved such an adaptation to give live birth instead of laying eggs, though it probably has something to do with the inhospitable nature of most locations on Extinction.
|285.104 Extinction Expansion Release||Gasbags is added to the game.|
|287.100||Can no longer launch, fly, or float when Encumbered.|
|294.101||Changed maturation rate, comparable to that of the Woolly Rhino.|
|295.106||Fixed movement bugs related to stacked impulses change which affected movement for Gasbags|
Fixed an exploit with Gasbags
|329.5 Genesis: Part 2 Expansion Release||Gasbags is added to Genesis: Part 2|
The Gasbags as seen in the launch trailer for Extinction.