admincheat SpawnDino "Blueprint'/Game/Aberration/Dinos/ChupaCabra/ChupaCabra_Character_BP.ChupaCabra_Character_BP'" 500 0 0 35
Variant Nameless (Minion)
admincheat summon ChupaCabra_Character_BP_Minion_C
admincheat SpawnDino "Blueprint'/Game/Aberration/Dinos/ChupaCabra/ChupaCabra_Character_BP_Minion.ChupaCabra_Character_BP_Minion'" 500 0 0 35
Variant Nameless (The Surface)
admincheat summon ChupaCabra_Character_BP_Surface_C
admincheat SpawnDino "Blueprint'/Game/Aberration/Dinos/ChupaCabra/ChupaCabra_Character_BP_Surface.ChupaCabra_Character_BP_Surface'" 500 0 0 35
Variant Nameless (Escort)
admincheat summon ChupaCabra_Character_BP_InitialBuryOnly_Escort_C
admincheat SpawnDino "Blueprint'/Game/Genesis/Dinos/MissionVariants/Escort/Lunar/ChupaCabra_Character_BP_InitialBuryOnly_Escort.ChupaCabra_Character_BP_InitialBuryOnly_Escort'" 500 0 0 35
Variant Nameless (Gauntlet)
admincheat summon ChupaCabra_Character_BP_InitialBuryOnly_Gauntlet_C
admincheat SpawnDino "Blueprint'/Game/Genesis/Dinos/MissionVariants/Gauntlet/Lunar/ChupaCabra_Character_BP_InitialBuryOnly_Gauntlet.ChupaCabra_Character_BP_InitialBuryOnly_Gauntlet'" 500 0 0 35
Variant Nameless (Gauntlet) (Alpha)
admincheat summon ChupaCabra_Character_BP_InitialBuryOnly_Alpha_Gauntlet_C
admincheat SpawnDino "Blueprint'/Game/Genesis/Dinos/MissionVariants/Gauntlet/Lunar/ChupaCabra_Character_BP_InitialBuryOnly_Alpha_Gauntlet.ChupaCabra_Character_BP_InitialBuryOnly_Alpha_Gauntlet'" 500 0 0 35
Variant Nameless (Hunt)
admincheat summon ChupaCabra_Character_BP_InitialBuryOnly_Hunt_C
admincheat SpawnDino "Blueprint'/Game/Genesis/Dinos/MissionVariants/Hunt/Lunar/ChupaCabra_Character_BP_InitialBuryOnly_Hunt.ChupaCabra_Character_BP_InitialBuryOnly_Hunt'" 500 0 0 35
Variant Nameless (Retrieve)
admincheat summon ChupaCabra_Character_BP_InitialBuryOnly_Retrieve_C
admincheat SpawnDino "Blueprint'/Game/Genesis/Dinos/MissionVariants/Retrieve/Lunar/ChupaCabra_Character_BP_InitialBuryOnly_Retrieve.ChupaCabra_Character_BP_InitialBuryOnly_Retrieve'" 500 0 0 35
Aggressive by nature, Nameless are always seeking out prey, mainly survivors. In the absence of Charge Light for any length of time, they will emerge from anywhere within bio luminescence (blue) and element (red) region, and will start attacking without warning, giving chase until the said survivor either finds charged light for prolonged duration, or is very far from them/ at a point where they will lose interest (they will not stop at most of the time).
Resembles that of a hairless goblin/Chupacabra with a disfigured/hunched posture.
cheat SetTargetDinoColor <ColorRegion> <ColorID>と入力することにより、ネームレスのRegionを変更できます。たとえば、
cheat SetTargetDinoColor 0 6はネームレスの"body secondary"がmagenta色になります。
Nameless also have a random loot table that can contain berries, mushrooms, chitin or hide armor, metal tier weapons and tools, e.g. Climbing Pick .
|攻撃タイプ||ダメージ||発射物の値||気絶値の数値||状態効果: スタミナ||状態効果: 気絶値|
|寿命||Impulse||半径||基本||Mult||持続時間||Damage Mult||量||持続時間||Damage Mult||量|
Nameless often emerge from the ground in the absence of charge light, and in groups of at least three or more. If you do not have light surrounding you, or a pet that emits light, they will emerge from the ground and attack. When a growl can be heard, that is a good sign they are nearby, and will emerge once the above conditions are met.
Utilize weapons such as shotguns while mounted on a tank-grown mount will make quick work of them. Charge Lantern, even when deployed, disrupts their health regeneration as they are weak towards Charge Light.
Nameless are also able to emerge from foundations inside a base, including those placed on the back of a platform saddle. It is advised to keep a lantern pet on at all times inside a base, whether on the ground or on a tame.
Nameless prioritize attacking players and tamed dino over anything else, ignoring wildlife even if they attack them. In the absence of an alpha, a random Nameless can shift into their alpha state with red veins (usually only one can exist around at any point of time), attracting other nameless to join in its conquest. If left alive for too long, there is a chance it will call the Subterranean Reaper King out, as denoted by the constant black circle pushing away from itself with a black mist-like geyser.
If not killed in time when it does call, the Reaper king will emerge out from anywhere within instead of another nameless, making the encounter harder.
The Basilisk is very effective when fighting Nameless, as their poison attacks aren't resisted by Nameless armor.
Nameless hates Fertile land (green region), and will rather scurry underground. Useful if you want to make a quick get away.
Nameless are relatively slow, so escaping it is easy.
Nameless Venom: The Nameless is rather trivial in its resources that can be harvested from its body except for its valuable Nameless Venom. This venom, though toxic to consume, is readily eaten by the Rock Drake. Baby Drakes require this venom in order to mature, and adult Drakes gain 100 Health when consuming it.
Due to their mechanic of being burrowed under the ground at any time - even with active charge light - searching for a nameless is easier at spots that have not been cleared for some time. Once a nameless is found, letting it transform into it's alpha state spawns new nameless around the player to kill and farm for Nameless Venom. Make sure to keep one of them alive while you are looking for venom.
Swarm Tactics/Trolling: Nameless are not tamable, but thanks to the large amount of Nameless that can congregate when a survivor lacks a charge light source, one can easily attract a large group of them and lead them elsewhere, so long as it does not cross the Green Fertile Region as they will refuse to follow in that region. When a large enough group of about 10 come together, the Alpha Nameless will call for a Reaper, specifically a Subterranean Reaper King, to join in the group in a fight. This deadly combination of fierce creatures can be used to your benefit, either as a distraction and/or thwarting tactic in order to escape an enemy, luring an army of them to attack an enemy(so long as there is not charge light around), or simply to annoy or troll a survivor, their tames, or their base.
- The torn dossier for this creature was first revealed in Community Crunch 109 on November 18, 2017.
- Reaper, Nameless, and Phoenix are currently the only species that do not possess a scientific name, aside from Bosses.
- Force-taming a Nameless will cause it to burrow down and despawn, making it the first and only creature that cannot ever be tamed with forcetame command. There are some exceptions:
- Forcetamed Adolescent (or younger), Alpha, or minion variant of Nameless will not burrow and despawn.
- Giant Metal Trapdoor can prevent the forcetamed Nameless from burrowing underground, but it will not stop it from despawning after some time.
- Normal Nameless can be pounced on by Raptors, but not the Alphas.
- Though there is a clear relation between the Nameless and the Reaper, it is difficult to come to a conclusion on what that exact relation is. This relation could be a symbiotic one in which the Nameless and Reaper are a separate species and work together, a non-symbiotic relationship in which the Reapers are merely attracted to large groups of Nameless to acquire an easy meal, or that the Nameless and Reaper are the same species but of different castes that work together, like that of ants or bees.
- Being important to note, there is an old admin command called "spawn xenomorph_character_bp_c" and it will show the reaper icon with it saying spawned in nameless queen, possibly hinting that they are in fact the same species or at least were planned to be.
- Currently Nameless can be spawned on other maps besides aberration, however, they are extremely likely to overspawn if set as a creature replacement.
- Due to how common it is, and how they need charge to be able to be killed quickly, The Nameless can be considered one of the most annoying creatures in game, possibly on par with the Troodon, Ichthyornis and Pegomastax.
- The Nameless are based on the mythological Chupacabra, a blood sucking demon from Puerto Rico, this is suggested by their appearance that is almost identical to the hairless demon with hair like bristles on its back.
- Their internal game name is ‘ChupaCabra’, which proves the above.
- However their clear relationship with Reapers (who’s internal name is ‘Xenomorph’) makes them in some way reminiscent of the Xenomorph Drones from the Alien franchise, supposedly the main host of a Xenomorph army and responsible for aiding the higher casts in any way possible.
- Nameless that spawn as hostile creatures for missions in Genesis do not spawn additional Nameless, even if they enrage.
- If an Alpha Nameless has contact with charge light while it's calling a Reaper king, the action will be cancelled.
|275.0 Aberration Expansion Release||Nameless is added to the game|
|275.31||Added Nameless to certain areas of the blue bioluminescent zone where they were missing|
|275.52||Fixed being able to kite Nameless into the green fertile zone. They will now leave when they go underground in such places|