admincheat SpawnDino "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/Dinos/Toad/Toad_Character_BP.Toad_Character_BP'" 500 0 0 35
Variant Aberrant Beelzebufo
admincheat summon Toad_Character_BP_Aberrant_C
admincheat SpawnDino "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/Dinos/Toad/Toad_Character_BP_Aberrant.Toad_Character_BP_Aberrant'" 500 0 0 35
Variant Beelzebufo (Escort)
admincheat summon Toad_Character_BP_Escort_C
admincheat SpawnDino "Blueprint'/Game/Genesis/Dinos/MissionVariants/Escort/Bog/Toad_Character_BP_Escort.Toad_Character_BP_Escort'" 500 0 0 35
Variant Beelzebufo (Gauntlet)
admincheat summon Toad_Character_BP_Gauntlet_C
admincheat SpawnDino "Blueprint'/Game/Genesis/Dinos/MissionVariants/Gauntlet/Bog/Toad_Character_BP_Gauntlet.Toad_Character_BP_Gauntlet'" 500 0 0 35
Variant Beelzebufo (Gauntlet2)
admincheat summon Toad_Character_BP_STA_C
admincheat SpawnDino "Blueprint'/Game/Genesis2/Missions/ModularMission/Gauntlet2/STA/Dinos/Toad_Character_BP_STA.Toad_Character_BP_STA'" 500 0 0 35
ベールゼブフォ（bee-el-zeh-boo-fo）は、ARK: Survival Evolvedの生物の一種です。Swamp Biomeに生息しており、騎乗すると（特に水中で）高速で移動し、高距離で長距離のジャンプ（プロコプトドンに次ぐ）をすることができます。ベールゼブフォは、小さな昆虫（Titanomyrma、Meganeura、Jug Bug、Glowbug、Insect Swarm）を消費すると、自然にCementing Pasteを作成します。
Beelzebufo spends its days hopping about in the swamps. However, if attacked, it will fight back fiercely, lashing out its poison-laden tongue at enemies.
Beelzebufo is an enormous frog, larger than a man and (once tamed) strong enough to carry one on its back. Short spines protrude from its back. It is an effective ambush predator of the island's large insect species, sedating its prey before stuffing it into its wide mouth.
cheat SetTargetDinoColor <ColorRegion> <ColorID>と入力することにより、ベールゼブフォのRegionを変更できます。たとえば、
cheat SetTargetDinoColor 0 6はベールゼブフォの"body"がmagenta色になります。
|近接攻撃力||12 / 20||+0.6 / +1||+1.7%||2.8%||11%|
- すべての生物の速度の比較については、Base Creature Speedsをご覧ください。.
|Both Attacks||Tranquilized|| The target's Torpor will increase by 3x the damage dealt over 10 seconds. For wild Beelzebufo, this effect stacks.
For tamed Beelzebufo only certain attack combinations will stack, and then only twice:
Primary attack + secondary attack will stack for a 20 second torpor debuff
Two primary attacks will stack for a (weaker) 20 second torpor debuffOther attack combinations will not stack.
|基本||最小||Activation||Using the (PC), (PS), (Xbox One), the Beelzebufo strikes straight ahead with its tongue. The target's Torpor will increase by 3x the damage dealt over 10 seconds. This effects stacks with each hit from a wild Beelzebufo, however attacks from tamed Beelzebufos stack up to two times for a maximum of 20 seconds torpor debuff.|
|攻撃タイプ||ダメージ||発射物の値||気絶値の数値||状態効果: スタミナ||状態効果: 気絶値|
|寿命||Impulse||半径||基本||Mult||持続時間||Damage Mult||量||持続時間||Damage Mult||量|
|基本||最小||Activation||Using the (PC), (PS), (Xbox One), the Beelzebufo swipes its tongue from one side to the other. The target's Torpor will increase by 3x the damage dealt over 10 seconds. This effects stacks with each hit from a wild Beelzebufo, however attacks from tamed Beelzebufos stack up to two times for a maximum of 20 seconds torpor debuff.|
|攻撃タイプ||ダメージ||発射物の値||気絶値の数値||状態効果: スタミナ||状態効果: 気絶値|
|寿命||Impulse||半径||基本||Mult||持続時間||Damage Mult||量||持続時間||Damage Mult||量|
The standard procedure with tranquilizer arrows works just fine. However be careful as its attack has a long range and can tranquilize you. Standing on top of a large rock can protect you from this, another recommended idea is to stand on a cliff and shoot it tranquilizer arrows with but a large cliff will make you lose time, and a really short cliff gives the Beelzebufo the upper hand. Therefore use a high cliff but not too high so you can easily shoot your shots and easily slide the cliff to feed it.
Beelzebufo can also be picked up with a tamed Argentavis and dropped into a taming pen. Since it only attacks horizontally, you can shoot it on a platform and you will be safe from its attacks.
|気絶するまで: × 20, × 9, × 3, × 2, × 1, × 1|
|気絶値の減少値: 0.67 / 秒, 気絶状態から回復する時間: 00:05:00|
|気絶するまで: × 55, × 23, × 7, × 4, × 3, × 2|
|気絶値の減少値: 1.11 / 秒, 気絶状態から回復する時間: 00:08:14|
|気絶するまで: × 91, × 38, × 11, × 6, × 5, × 3|
|気絶値の減少値: 1.45 / 秒, 気絶状態から回復する時間: 00:10:28|
|気絶するまで: × 127, × 52, × 15, × 9, × 6, × 3|
|気絶値の減少値: 1.75 / 秒, 気絶状態から回復する時間: 00:12:05|
|気絶するまで: × 163, × 67, × 19, × 11, × 8, × 4|
|気絶値の減少値: 2.04 / 秒, 気絶状態から回復する時間: 00:13:21|
|気絶するまで: × 199, × 82, × 23, × 13, × 9, × 5|
|気絶値の減少値: 2.31 / 秒, 気絶状態から回復する時間: 00:14:24|
This section describes how to fight against the Beelzebufo.
Beginners should not take the Beelzebufo lightly! Do not attack the creature on impulse. Often, beginners tend to swipe at them with whatever they have, since a frog seems like a pretty docile animal. This leads to an untimely death that could easily have been prevented. If one is knowledgeable, they can secure victory early on, or even tame this useful animal.
A good strategy to fight them is from above, because their attack only hits the area directly in front of them. Ranged weapons can reach further than its tongue, but it can close distance very quickly. In some cases, rushing it may be the best course of action. Eat stimberries if your torpor is peaking.
Better to use ranged weapons to avoid their Torpor-inducing attack.
They can knock you out easily with their torpor-rising attacks, and can jump and swim very fast. Look out for other creatures in the swamp. The incidental backpedal into a pool of Megapiranha can kill a player quickly, as the beelzebufo can knock the player out, opening a banquet for the piranha. Titanoboas can add additional torpor and eat the player alive, while Sarcos ensure no escape on water routes. The poor choice to tamper with a Dimetrodon can be a fatal one, and the unfortunate jab into a Paracer's leg can lead to an unfortunate death via crushing, which can send players through the map on occasion. Beware, beginners!
Their attack is mostly horizontal, so it's easy to avoid it by just getting on a rock. They do not have much health either.
Pressing the alt-fire button (default Rmb) will shoot the tongue out, inflicting Torpor on creatures it hits, and turning dead Meganeura, Titanomyrma, Jug Bug and Glowbug into large amounts of Cementing Paste. Attacking a bug corpse will yield between 0 and 8 Cementing Paste each, regardless of melee damage.
Beelzebufo has a giant jump (both in height and distance), and does not take much fall damage. It's great for scaling cliffs or escaping danger.
Beelzebufo is also a good aquatic mount. It is a fast swimmer, it can breathe underwater, and it recharges stamina while swimming.
Hostile players may find the Beelzebufo a perfect mount for raiding. It is able to jump over walls easily, and one hit from its tongue is enough to knock a human unconscious.
If a Meganeura is flying too high for the Beelzebufo to attack, get off your Beelzebufo and punch the Meganeura. Quickly jump back on the Beelzebufo, the Meganeura should be aggro, and its swarm will follow. Jug Bug can't be killed with low level Beelzebufo.
Attention: Creatures killed by Beelzebufoes are immediately harvested(eaten) by them. Players seeking special loots from certain creatures should not use Beelzebufo as their weaponry.
- General purpose mount: Beelzebufo is valuable for an animal relatively easy to tame. Makes a perfect taming mount not only for inflicting Torpor but being a comfortable weapon mount as well. Also makes an excellent recon scout for how good it is at running away from the fastest of threats, including a Giganotosaurus should you find the right rock areas to maximize distance gained from a jump.
- Hopper and Traveler: This creature is extremely adept at covering large distances with its jump. This doesn't use much Stamina so it can be used to travel long distances quickly over most types of terrain, being fast on land and water. This creature will also regain most of the stamina used jumping while in the air (Level Movement Speed). Keep in mind that if one continuously presses "jump" every time it lands, it can gain momentum, making it even faster, so long as the terrain allows it.
- Swimmer: This creature is a strong swimmer as it moves more quickly than it does on land and lacks the Oxygen stat. It does not consume stamina to swim either. Remember its underwater combat is not as good as on land as its tongue attack can't reach as far while swimming and it is harder to control and turn.
- Cement Factory: This creature can gather decent quantities of Cementing Paste in a short period of time. It also gathers Chitin in addition to the cementing paste. A good tactic is to ride it into the swamp and kill something as Meganeura are attracted to corpses. Once they begin feeding, attack and the swarm will come to you. Level Health and Melee Damage (damage will not increase the Cementing Paste received, but will increase your survivability against a swarm).
- Raiding: This creature is quite adept at low to mid tier raiding. It's able to make quick escapes, raid higher leveled bases by overcoming higher walls, and its tongue attack can quickly tranquilize enemy survivors in quick succession (Health, Melee Damage, and Movement Speed).
- Taming: This creature's tongue attack makes it a great tool for knocking creatures unconscious, as it also deals minimal damage. It can also be used as a last resort for keeping a creature's torpor high. Make sure to attack in either one attack per 10 second intervals, or 2 combo attacks once per 20 second intervals in order to cause maximum torpor and the least amount of damage to a target. Thanks to the Beelzebufo's mobility, it makes it easier to hop around targets and not get hurt while slowly knocking them out, whereas creatures like the Pulmonoscorpius and Equus must have added movement speed or stamina in order to surpass this issue.
- Leech Farmer: It appears that Leeches do not aggro on tamed Beezlebufos, so this makes them great for harvesting Leech Blood.
Biotoxin Farmer: Utilize its tongue attack to kill Cnidarias from a safe distance.Beelzebufo cannot use its tongue to lick targets when swimming, biting will replace both of its attack while underwater.
|Cementing Paste is produced by harvesting Titanomyrma, Glowbug, Jug Bug and Meganeura.|
- As of update v260.0 the Beelzebufo can now attack in the water
- The Frog is one of the fewest creatures that cannot be targeted by wild predators, other being like Diplocaulus or the Glowbug.
- Dossier released on August 12, 2015.
- Its name means "Lord of the Toads", from Beel, the Hebrew form of the Ugaritic word Ba'al meaning "lord", and Bufo, a large genus of toad. Often confused with Beelzebub "Lord of the Flies."
- While the in-game creature Beelzebufo palucocus is big enough to be ridden, the real-world Beelzebufo ampinga only reached around 50 cm in length. Though there were other frogs large enough to dwarf a medium-sized dog.
- And while not large enough to be ridden, the Beelzebufo was large enough to eat animals baby dinosaurs, which it shared its habitat with in Madagascar.
- Their tongue attack can only travel horizontally. When attempting to knock one out, stand on top of one of the large rocks that are abundant in the swamp and shoot it from there with a Slingshot or Tranquilizer Arrows.
- The Beelzebufo can be picked up by an Argentavis.
- The Beelzebufo belongs to the family Ceratophryidae, which includes modern common horned frogs, such as the Argentine Horned Frog, which is known for its incredibly voracious appetite.
- Be careful when attacking large quantities of Drones or Titanoboa with the Beelzebufo. Its low base health makes it highly vulnerable to damage.
- The Beelzebufo, despite not having the highest movement speed, is quite possibly the best form of transportation on The Island, aside from flying mounts. Its ability to jump long distances and up cliffs makes it a good animal for traveling a distance on.
- Beelzebufo will only mate in water and their eggs are aquatic. Be careful that the Beelzebufo must stay underwater until full grown or it will die instantly.
- As of Mobile v1.0.95, Beelzebufo will drop Frog Legs, which can be used to craft Frog Feet.
- If you use an admin blink rifle while riding a toad, you can teleport, still use the jumping animation, and the toad will look riderless.
- The Beelzebufo does not produce Feces.
- Frogs like most other amphibians hatch as fish-like larva, with gills for breathing under water and a strong tail for swimming. Overtime, it undergoes a metamorphosis where they gain legs, absorb their gills and tail, and grow lungs after which they can breathe air. However, during its life the frog continues to be able to respire through its moist and thin skin which means it can stay underwater for very long, though not indefinitely unless the frog enters a state of torpor to reduce its oxygen needs.
- Due to the Beelzebufo's size, breathing through its skin would not have been as effective, meaning it likely stayed on land most of the time. This also means that it is not accurate for the frog in game to have no Oxygen stat.
- In Helena's notes she didn't draw a saddle with a check mark in her art. The saddle lets other survivors know that the tamed creature can be ridden. This possible mistake is also seen in other creature dossiers that are rideable.
- Growing Beelzebufo will die instantly if they leave the water, and can only safely leave the water once it has become a full adult. If a growing Beelzebufo is placed into a Cryopod and the pod is thrown out of water, the baby will spawn for a single frame and then instantly and permanently vanish. It will not even appear as having died in the tribe log. It is unknown how long this glitch has been present.
|216.0||Beelzebufo is added to the game|
|218.3||Beelzebufo fall damage threshold speed has been increased to avoid it taking excessive fall damage during long jumps|
|243.3||Fixed Beelzebufo not spawning in the water of the swamps|
|245.3||Fixed it so the Beelzebufo's 5x damage multiplier applies to the Meganeura as well|
|275.0 Aberration Expansion Release||Added the Aberrant Beelzebufo|
|306.63||Increased damage to Insect Swarms by Beelzebufo to 2.5x|