admincheat SpawnDino "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/Dinos/Piranha/Piranha_Character_BP.Piranha_Character_BP'" 500 0 0 35
Variant Aberrant Piranha
admincheat summon Piranha_Character_BP_Aberrant_C
admincheat SpawnDino "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/Dinos/Piranha/Piranha_Character_BP_Aberrant.Piranha_Character_BP_Aberrant'" 500 0 0 35
Very aggressive to anything that is in their immediate vicinity, they will even conjure out of thin air to attack the mighty Tyrannosaurus, although these attacks usually prove futile. Megapiranha tend to stay in groups of 4-5. In such numbers, they can tear through weak armor in a matter of seconds. Players who cross large bodies of water often find multiple schools converging on them, which can prove a problem even for the most advanced of players.
Traversing the island's freshwater rivers and lakes can be a dangerous proposition, especially when the fearsome Megapiranha is in the area. As large as a coelacanth and far more aggressive, these fish usually travel in small groups to hunt, swarming weak and wounded animals in a flurry of snapping jaws and cutting teeth. The Megapiranha's rough skin and violent behavior make it unmistakable for any other fish species.
cheat SetTargetDinoColor <ColorRegion> <ColorID>と入力することにより、メガピラニアのRegionを変更できます。たとえば、
cheat SetTargetDinoColor 0 6はメガピラニアの"body"がmagenta色になります。
|攻撃タイプ||ダメージ||発射物の値||気絶値の数値||状態効果: スタミナ||状態効果: 気絶値|
|寿命||Impulse||半径||基本||Mult||持続時間||Damage Mult||量||持続時間||Damage Mult||量|
The Piranha can be 'tamed' using a Fish Basket . However, their level are affixed, thus cannot earn any experience, and they do not eat from the trough. The engram for the basket can only be learned on Aberration and you need amongst other things Fungal Wood × 60 . You can also transfer tamed piranhas or pre built fish baskets to the desired map via a Tek Transmitter or an Obelisk.
This section describes how to fight against the Piranha.
Any melee weapon will suffice to kill them off, as they have relatively low health. Make sure that you do not stay nearby them for so long, as others will swim over and pile themselves on. At that point, it becomes dangerous. Stepping away from the water removes them as a threat entirely. Tamed mounts such as Baryonyx are sufficiently easier to kill them on instead of a Pike or Sword, this is because of their stun.
Use the range provided by a Pike or Spear to poke at the Megapiranha from a distance. If possible, lure them to the shore and get them stuck in the shallows. It is not practical to use a ranged weapon, as they swerve often, and only Crossbows work underwater. Before crossing a river just get deep enough to see underwater and look around for piranha, wait there long enough for any that are around to come to you, if nothing comes you are safe to cross, if they do come try to stand knee deep until they are pretty close and they may get stuck in the shallows. It is also wise to take a running leap across a river after you have checked it, this will help to clear the distance just in case.
The best weapons to use are Pikes and Spears because they can hit the piranha without getting close enough for it to fight back. If the piranha is exposed you can hit it with ranged weapons like a Slingshot or Bow.
Piranha employ swarm tactics to kill their prey. Make sure you stay as far away from them as possible, or if you feel confident, let them gather so you can hit them all at once.
They have a small health pool, so they do not take a while to be killed if they are singled out and separated.
Food Source: You can tame piranhas to slaughter them later for Raw Fish Meat.
Damage: They do a moderate of damage, but they attack incredibly quickly and may be helpful as underwater guard dogs.
Pet: Although rather useful in combat, some consider keeping them as pets.
Escort: Their speed allows them to keep up with all but the fastest of aquatic mounts, and their easy taming method allows a survivor to field enough of these creatures to deter most attackers, and tear anything insane enough to attack someone with several dozen of these to shreds.
- Piranhas can make crossing rivers difficult for survivors starting off in the game. It is recommended to try to find a shallow place to cross or avoid crossing altogether until you get some gear to protect yourself. If you have a corpse you can drag it into the water to potentially lure piranhas in either to find out if there are any and/or eliminate them.
- The Piranha's design is similar to that of the titular fish in "Piranha 3D", a 2010 horror-comedy film.
- The Piranha used to be named Megapiranha in game. They are still named that way in ARK: Survival Evolved Mobile.
- The Piranha was not tamable until Aberration was released.
- The Piranha are cloned by the Overseer to maintain their presence in the ecosystem, because they are either completely unable to breed or their population is unable to recover manually.
- The game does not assign any genders to the Piranhas, making players unable to breed them.
- Piranha do not produce Feces.
- Real Piranhas are social animals that live in schools. ARK: Survival Evolved's Piranhas can be found together but mostly found on their own.
- The Piranha along with Coelacanth, Leech, Sabertooth Salmon and Trilobite became tamable with the Fish Basket introduced in Aberration.
- They sometimes get beached when chasing targets that are close but no longer in water, causing them to die instantly. This mechanics can be utilized by players to get free fish meat.
|174.0||Adjusted Megapiranha spawn rates to be more common at inland lakes and rivers|
|174.1||Increased Megapiranha turn rate|
|175.0||Now spawn in larger groups|
|240.0||Megapiranha now drops Fish Meat instead of regular Meat|
|240.2||Fish should no longer get knocked around as much after death|
|244.2||Fixed issue with fish endlessly spawning on land near the Redwoods biome|
|245.0||Fish can now be fished using a Fishing Rod|
|253.9||Fixed Megapiranha over-spawning issue on The Center|
|254.5||Megapiranha can no longer receive buffs or debuffs|
|259.0||Removed Megapiranha spawns from shallow pools in the Redwoods|
|Unversioned Hotfix||Changed the name of the Megapiranha to just "Piranha" ingame|
|262.0||Fixed an issue where wandering fish would cluster into a corner|
|275.0 Aberration Expansion Release|
|275.31||Removed Aberrant Piranhas from the starting area pool in Aberration|
|279.22||Piranhas now will not attack a Sarcosuchus anymore and will instead flee when they encounter one, tamed or wild|
|305.12||Fixed a bug where the Fish Basket wasn't returning creatures properly|