|Essa página está em construção/tradução, ajude-o .|
Caso contrario, seja paciente e aguarde a construção da página.
admincheat SpawnDino "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/Dinos/Argentavis/Argent_Character_BP.Argent_Character_BP'" 500 0 0 35
- 1 Basic Info
- 2 Taming
- 3 Combat
- 4 Utility
- 5 Flight
- 6 Notes/Trivia
- 7 Changelog
- 8 Gallery
- 9 References
Esta seção do dossiê pretende ser uma cópia exata do que a sobrevivente Helena, o autor dos dossiês escreveu. Pode haver algumas discrepâncias entre este texto e as criaturas no jogo.
Dominante sobre os céus através da ilha, a Argentavis Atrocollum tem poucos rivais aéreos. Um pequeno alívio para as outras criaturas aviárias da Ilha, é o fato de a Argentavis ter pouco interesse em qualquer coisa viva.
Muito além do que eu teria imaginado, a Argentavis não tem o pescoço curvado típico de urubus modernos e abutres.
Não sei se ela adaptou este pescoço mais forte para lidar com os predadores na ilha, ou se sua linhagem é derivada de antes do pescoço encurvado muito comum nas aves que se alimentam de carniça.
A Argentavis é realmente mais lenta do que o Pteranodonte o voador mais comum da ilha, mas possui significativamente mais resistência, e pode sustentar voo por aproximadamente três vezes mais. Isso faz da Argentavis uma criatura excelente para viajar ou para transportar cargas em longas distâncias.
The Argentavis is a highly aggressive predator and will attack anything that approaches it. It is highly territorial creature, willing to chase players long distances if they get too close. As scavengers, they are also attracted by dead bodies from a surprising distance away.
A keen-eyed and vulture-like bird of prey, the humongous Argentavis is the largest bird on the Island by far, edging out the Pelagornis and dwarfing the Kairuku. Like other predatory birds, such as the Terror Bird, it relies on its sharp beak and enormous feet to catch and dispatch prey.
Cor e Regiões de Pintura
Essa seção mostra as cores naturais e as regiões de pintura do Argentavis. Por demonstração, as regiões abaixo são coloridas de vermelho sobre a cor albina do Argentavis. Os quadrados coloridos mostrados abaixo da descrição de cada região são as cores que o Argentavis aparecerá no mundo aleatoriamente para fornecer um esquema geral da sua cor natural. Passe o cursor sobre a cor para exibir o seu nome e ID.
O Administrador do servidor pode usar essas informações no Painel de Comando
"cheat SetTargetDinoColor <ColorRegion> <ColorID>".
"cheat SetTargetDinoColor 0 6" Nesse caso a cor do Argentavis "body" será Magenta.
Region 1 is not used
- Raw Meat
- Raw Prime Meat
- Guaranteed Special Loot
The Argentavis also drops minor items like a white beacon. The Argentavis Talon can be found in the inventory.
Base Stats and Growth
Note that creatures will have different stats in Survival of the Fittest
|Atributos||Quantidade no Nível 1||Aumenta a cada ponto||Bônus de domesticação|
|30px Dano físico||25 / 122||+1.25 / +0.6||+2.55%||7%||17.6%|
|30px Velocidade de Movimento||100%||N/A3||+0%|
1As porcentagens são baseadas no valor do atributo no momento em que a criatura foi domesticada (após a eficácia de domesticação).
2O Dano base é mostrado aqui em vez da porcentagem.
3As criaturas selvagens não evoluam a velocidade de movimento.
4O Torpor aumenta em todos os níveis nas criaturas selvagens, mas não pode ser aumentado uma vez que são domesticados.
- Para comparação com as estatísticas base de todas as criaturas, veja Estatísticas base das criaturas.
- Para uma explicação de como funciona o calculo de evolução, veja Calculo de estatísticas das criaturas.
|Tipo de Movimento||Velocidade Base||Correndo|
- Essas são as velocidades básicas das criaturas em 100% de Velocidade de movimento.
- Para uma comparação com todas as criaturas, veja Velocidade base das criaturas.
Wild Stats Level-up
Digite valores de uma criatura selvagem para ver em quais estatísticas ela é enfatizada. Valores verdes em uma criatura de alto nível são muito bons para reprodução. Se você já domou sua criatura, você pode tentar recuperar as estatísticas de reprodução com esta ferramenta offline: ARK Stats Extractor.
Note que as criaturas selvagens "desperdiçam" pontos de levelup gastando-os em Movement Speed, o que não melhora este stat, então o level total mostrado aqui pode ser menor que o level atual da criatura. Depois que a criatura é domada, recebe bônus em algumas estatísticas, dependendo da eficácia da domesticação. Isso dificulta a recuperação dos níveis em uma criatura domesticada, portanto, essa ferramenta é apenas para criaturas selvagens.
For general infos about domesticating a wild creature see Taming.
- It's important to note that the Argentavis has a 3x headshot modifier. Since torpor scales with damage dealt, you can significantly reduce the amount of munitions required to knock one unconscious by ignoring all other parts of the body and opting instead to only go for headshots. Just be mindful of how bloody it is, or you could accidentally kill it with the extra damage.
The Argentavis isn't as fast as the Pteranodon and won't flee when attacked, so it's relatively easy to keep them in range of a Crossbow or Longneck Rifle. On the other hand, the Argentavis will attack you if you let it get close enough: additionally, their natural spawning ranges (primarily mountains) are usually overrun with dangerous predators, so be aware of your surroundings and be prepared in case the hunt goes sour.
Shoot and Dodge
The best strategy is simple and effective: first, get your target Argentavis to fly at the ground level by attacking it with either a Crossbow and Tranquilizer Arrows or a Longneck Rifle and Tranquilizer Darts. When it comes in for the attack, simply shoot it in the head* (see below) and then sidestep to avoid its huge talons. The bird will circle back around and repeat the process. When its torpor grows too high, the Argentavis will turn and try to fly away; be quick to shoot it down before it gets out of range.
An alternate strategy is to take advantage of the Argentavis' natural aggression. Because it will go on the attack once provoked and will follow the player a remarkable distance, the Argentavis can easily be lured into a variety of traps and taming pens. Low level survivors especially should consider building a simple trap out of Wood or Stone materials to keep the Argentavis immobile and get it away from other predators that would otherwise kill it once knocked unconscious. Note, that you can provoke an Argentavis into chasing you by simply getting close enough, which will help isolate a chosen target from the flock without its other members interference.
At around coordinates 44,66 on The Island, one can find a natural pillar on which virtually no creatures spawn. If you have already tamed a Pteranodon, it can be flown northwest towards Frozen Tooth where Argentavis spawn very frequently. Swoop in on a lone Argentavis and peck at it once to get it start chasing you. Maintain a close distance to the Argentavis, letting it land an attack every once in a while to keep aggro, and lure it to the pillar. Dismount on the pillar and use tranquilizer arrows or darts to bring it down. Bringing at least two Longneck Rifles pre-loaded with darts is recommended, as once the Argentavis builds up enough torpor it'll attempt to flee, and the reload time on the rifle might buy it enough time to fly too far away for it to fall onto the safe pillar once unconscious.
|Raw Prime Meat||7||0||0||0:15:46|
|Cooked Prime Meat||14||0||0||0:31:28|
|Raw Prime Fish Meat||18||0||0||0:20:16|
|Cooked Prime Fish Meat||35||9||2||0:40:29|
|Raw Fish Meat||53||30||6||0:59:38|
|Cooked Fish Meat||105||29||6||0:59:04|
|× 60; × 25; × 7; × 4; × 3; × 2:|
|Torpor esgota: , Tempo até todo torpor acabar: 00:32:44|
|Raw Prime Meat||17||0||0||0:38:16|
|Cooked Prime Meat||34||28||6||1:16:25|
|Raw Prime Fish Meat||42||0||0||0:47:16|
|Cooked Prime Fish Meat||84||60||13||1:37:09|
|Raw Fish Meat||125||128||27||2:20:38|
|Cooked Fish Meat||250||128||27||2:20:38|
|× 165; × 68; × 19; × 11; × 8; × 4:|
|Torpor esgota: , Tempo até todo torpor acabar: 00:59:05|
|Raw Prime Meat||27||0||0||1:00:46|
|Cooked Prime Meat||54||99||22||2:01:22|
|Raw Prime Fish Meat||67||7||2||1:15:23|
|Cooked Prime Fish Meat||134||166||37||2:34:59|
|Raw Fish Meat||200||307||67||3:45:01|
|Cooked Fish Meat||400||307||67||3:45:01|
|× 273; × 112; × 31; × 18; × 13; × 7:|
|Torpor esgota: , Tempo até todo torpor acabar: 01:12:21|
|Raw Prime Meat||37||8||2||1:23:16|
|Cooked Prime Meat||74||208||47||2:46:20|
|Raw Prime Fish Meat||92||57||13||1:43:31|
|Cooked Prime Fish Meat||184||319||72||3:32:48|
|Raw Fish Meat||275||552||124||5:09:23|
|Cooked Fish Meat||550||552||124||5:09:23|
|× 381; × 156; × 43; × 25; × 18; × 9:|
|Torpor esgota: , Tempo até todo torpor acabar: 01:20:08|
|Raw Prime Meat||47||57||14||1:45:46|
|Cooked Prime Meat||94||349||81||3:31:17|
|Raw Prime Fish Meat||117||129||30||2:11:38|
|Cooked Prime Fish Meat||234||513||119||4:30:38|
|Raw Fish Meat||350||853||198||6:33:46|
|Cooked Fish Meat||700||853||198||6:33:46|
|× 489; × 200; × 55; × 32; × 23; × 12:|
|Torpor esgota: , Tempo até todo torpor acabar: 01:25:14|
|Raw Prime Meat||57||122||30||2:08:16|
|Cooked Prime Meat||114||518||124||4:16:14|
|Raw Prime Fish Meat||142||220||53||2:39:46|
|Cooked Prime Fish Meat||284||741||177||5:28:27|
|Raw Fish Meat||425||1204||287||7:58:08|
|Cooked Fish Meat||850||1204||287||7:58:08|
|× 597; × 244; × 67; × 38; × 27; × 14:|
|Torpor esgota: , Tempo até todo torpor acabar: 01:28:51|
Note that the values are for optimal cases, always bring extra supplies!
For a level dependent count of resources needed you can use an external taming calculator like Survive-ARK.com, Crumplecorn.com or Ark-Survival.net.
This section describes how to fight against the Argentavis.
The Argentavis can be somewhat of a challenge to hit with any ranged weapons until the first shot has landed. Once it becomes aggressive, it will charge until severely injured or its torpor becomes too high.
The methods of killing an Argentavis depends on whether you're looking to engage it from the ground or from the air. Ranged weapons like the Longneck Rifle, Assault Rifle, and even the Sniper Rifle are suggested if you plan on attacking it from the ground. Once attacked, the Argentavis will become aggressive and fly straight towards the player, head first. This behavior, compounded with their head-shot modifier, makes them fairly easy to kill or knock out assuming you can get a clear shot. If you are attacking the Argentavis from the air, perhaps using a tamed Argentavis of your own, be careful of drawing too large of a crowd. Argentavis tends to spawn in large groups, and attacking one will make all of them aggressive. Watch your back and don't let them trap you in a swarm.
Ranged weapons are a must. Be careful when using a weapon equipped with a Scope, as they obstruct your field of vision, making you vulnerable to attack by other predators endemic to the Argentavis' native mountain ranges.
The Argentavis can be dangerous to players with low-damage weapons; however, if the player uses proper strategy, the Argentavis shouldn't be a problem. The Argentavis can be very dangerous in groups of two or more as it can be hard to fight two at once, let alone more. Don't let them rile you up! Focus on hitting them with melee weapons as they swoop around you, and make sure you concentrate. Be aware of other animals in the area, like Sabertooths and other fast carnivores.
The Argentavis takes 300% damage from headshots. Since an aggressive Argentavis will always charge head first anyway, make sure to aim there to deal extra damage.
- War Mount: With a high damage output and excellent maneuverability, the Argentavis is an essential for warlike tribes. (Level up Melee Damage, Health, and Stamina)
- Transport: Great for long distance transport. (Level up Weight and Stamina)
- Short Distance Transport: It can be used to transport heavy goods within a base because it has a high mobility and can get almost everywhere (Fits through every 2x1 gap) and has a decent weight capacity.
- Flying Mount/Scout: Though it may be slower than the Pteranodon, few land-based creatures can cover as much ground as the Argentavis can. (Level up Health and Stamina)
- Player Killer: Capable of grabbing players both off of their mounts and off the ground. Once captured they can either be dropped from great heights or dispatched with their talons. (Level up Stamina and Health)
- Taming Mount: The Argentavis is capable of picking up most animals and carrying them to a designated taming spot safely. (Level up Weight and Stamina)
- Portable Hook-post: The Argentavis can be hooked onto using the Grappling Hook, making them useful for a number of tasks, such as taming from midair. Simply fly above the area you wish to tame a creature, dismount (make sure to equip a parachute or an Archaeopteryx!) and hook onto the Argentavis. Make sure it's set to follow you- it will move a little bit as you're falling, but when you hook on, it will stop; otherwise, it will try to land. (Level up Stamina and Health).
- Egg Stealer: Wyverns or griffins are the best and secure options, but argentavis can be a good option for beginners players without the high resources and advanced mounts.
|Raw Prime Meat||★★★★☆|
Flying a Argentavis uses similar controls to movement on ground level with a few exceptions. Quirks :
- Will only move forward upon command. With no forward command issued they will eventually stall to a halt and hover in mid-air. Even while not moving Argentavis lose a small bit of stamina just to stay aloft.
- Feeding Stimberry or Stimulant to a Argentavis in-flight can allow you to fly for longer periods, but the stamina gain is minor at best and very inefficient unless used in large enough quantities.
- Landing is accomplished by pressing the jump-key (Predefinição:Controls), causing the mount to move to the ground and land, where your Argentavis folds its wings. Now you can unmount by pressing use (Predefinição:Controls) as with any other mount or walk on the ground. To start off again, press the jump-key (Predefinição:Controls).
Note: Tamed and unmounted Argentavis do not lose stamina while flying. You can use this quirk to carry large amounts of weight quickly with an Argentavis set to follow.
An Argentavis is capable of carrying smaller creatures. This is done by using the alt-fire button (Predefinição:Controls) while flying or hovering over the creature. The Argentavis will swing its legs forward in an animation similar to its attack. If the grab was successful, you will be able to see the creature being pulled behind the Argentavis, as well as its name and level. This is very useful for separating a small, high-level animal such as a Raptor from its pack so that you can tame it elsewhere. The Argentavis can also attack creatures it is carrying by using the default attack button, or release them by pressing alt-fire again. The creature being carried usually can not attack the Argentavis while it is being carried, but can land a hit when it is picked up or dropped. If the carried creature is held too close to the Argentavis, though, it can attack.
Currently on official, and most unofficial, PVE servers, wild animals may not be picked up to prevent griefing.
The Argentavis is capable of carrying the following creatures:
- Dung Beetle
- Ferox (Large)
- Terror Bird
- Thorny Dragon
- Titanomyrma Drone
For information pertaining specifically to the real-world Argentavis, see the relevant Wikipedia article
- The Argentavis can fit in any size of Dinosaur Gate.
- In gameplay, Argentavis is essentially a stronger but slower version of the Pteranodon.
- Although listed as a Carrion Feeder, the Argentavis does not seem to eat spoiled meat. It does, however, swoop in on any dead animals nearby.
- The species name "atrocollum" roughly translates into "Aerial Collector".
- Argentavis will be receiving a major update during TLC Phase 2 with a new saddle designed for weight reduction when carrying various materials such as Obsidian, ability to carry smaller dino with its beak while being able to carry heavier dino with its claws, and rapid health regeneration upon consuming a corpse.
|Patch 175.0||Argentavis can no longer regain stamina mid-flight. Previously, players could simply stop flying forward and wait a while for the stamina to refill.|
|Argentavis can pick up players and dinos. The Pteranodon was the only flying creature that possessed this ability before.|