|Данной статье требуется перевод. Вы можете помочь, расширив эту статью с помощью на русский язык.|
|Эта статья об эксклюзивном контенте для Событий: Ошибка! ARK: Fear Evolved неверное Событие., Ошибка! ARK: Fear Evolved 2 неверное Событие., Ошибка! ARK: Turkey Trial неверное Событие., Ошибка! ARK: Turkey Trial 2 неверное Событие., Ошибка! |
ARK: Winter Wonderland неверное Событие., Ошибка! ARK: Winter Wonderland 2 неверное Событие., Ошибка! ARK: Eggcellent Adventure неверное Событие., Ошибка! ARK: Awesome Anniversary неверное Событие.
Этот контент не доступен вне этих Событий.
The DodoRex is a fan-made creature that has been implemented as part of the ARK: Fear Evolved event. It also appears during various other events.
В этом разделе представлен точный перевод текста досье, написанного первопроходцем Хеленой. Здесь могут быть некоторые расхождения между этим текстом и положением в игре.
Apparently they live somewhere on the beach. They can be attracted by a large concentrations of Dodo. I first encountered this creature while watching the hunting of another tribe. He suddenly appeared and attacked hunters. How could such a monster be born at all?
Good beast of burden, but too stupid. It seems the last who tried to tame this creature got eaten...
This description is from the unofficial fan-made dossier and may not be completely canon
- Movement: The DodoRex is very fast and can sprint faster than most creatures for short periods of time. It can also swim very well and is incredibly fast in the water.
- Attacks: The DodoRex has two attacks. The melee damage attack is focused forward only, it is a small AOE that appears to only harm about a 30 degree cone in front of it. Its fire breath attack appears to be a frontal AOE affecting a 90 degree+ area. The DodoRex cannot use his frontal fire AOE while he is swimming in the water. The DodoRex can damage metal structures; he obliterates metal foundations/walls within seconds. He is also stronger than the dragon boss.
- Health: It has 666,666 health points in the wild at level 1 (usually the level it spawns at). It also regenerates 250 hit points per second. With its health regeneration and high HP pool, it will likely take multiple players and multiple resources to even lose a small amount of his total hit point pool.
- ARK: Fear Evolved and ARK: Fear Evolved 2: When the DodoRex spawns, a text will appear to every online player stating The DodoRex has appeared and the moon turns orange with the silhouette of the DodoRex's head across it. Every 3rd day at midnight, the DodoRex will spawn, giving players a total of ~7:00 min to kill it. After that, you must wait three 24 min cycles before another will spawn. The Location of its spawn is completely random. It is advised to gather multiple tribes and split up scout areas around the 20:00 on the night of the third 24 min cycle, giving you 4 minutes to get into a nice spread set of positions to locate it faster.
- ARK: Turkey Trial: the Dodorex can be summoned and claimed at a cooking pot using 1000 × Wishbones. It is rideable without saddle and will stay for 15 minutes before disappearing.
- ARK: Turkey Trial 2: the Dodorex can be summoned and claimed at a cooking pot using 400 × Wishbones. It is rideable without saddle and will stay for 25 minutes before disappearing.
- ARK: Winter Wonderland: The DodoRex can be summoned and claimed at a cooking pot using 166 × Coal.
- ARK: Winter Wonderland 2: The DodoRex can be summoned and claimed at a cooking pot using 300 × Coal.
- ARK: Eggcellent Adventure: The DodoRex can be summoned and claimed at a cooking pot using 600 × Bunny Egg.
- ARK: Awesome Anniversary: The DodoRex can be summoned and claimed at a cooking pot using 100 × Birthday Cake. It is rideable without saddle and will stay for 30 minutes before disappearing.
At first glance, it has the body structure of a large, feathered Tyrannosaurus with the head of a Dodo. Its body is mostly covered in brown and dark brown feathers that are slightly rusted in gold in some areas. The head, the front of the neck, the underbelly, the lower area of the legs, and the tail are completely bald. The front of the neck and the underbelly are a dark shade of beige with rust-like, dark texturing while the bald area of the legs and tail are bluish grey with small, rust-like areas of beige. All bald areas have visible fissures, but the tail and very lower part of the underbelly exclusively have neon blue stripes. The arms represent the modern reconstruction of Dromaeosaurs with feathers making the shape of small bird wings, except there is only one visible finger on each hand. The head is Tyrannosaurid-like in shape and is mostly dandelion yellow with bulged, dodo-like beak parts at the front that are colored black while slightly rusted with pale brown. Small growths appear on top of the tip of the beak.
The mouth contains sixteen fangs on the lower jaw and eighteen fangs on the upper jaw. There also appears to be no lips to cover the fangs. The two back fangs of the upper jaw are just behind where the modioli terminate. The upper jaw also has visible skull indents made by the orbit, the theantorbital fenestrae, and two unknown fenestrae above, leaving a darker shade of dandelion yellow on all but the orbit indents. The back of the lower jaw appears to have small bumps. The eyes are tiny and yellowish orange with black pupils. Above the orbits are extended brows similar to that of a Carnotaurus, but terminate in obstioderms. The feet are Theropod-like with scaled plating on the top and front. The scaled plating terminates under the knees. Each claw is peach-like white with rust-like, grey texturing.
Color Scheme and Regions
The ДодоРекс always spawns with the same color scheme and has no color regions.
This means it is currently impossible to make alterations to the ДодоРекс's natural spawn colors.
- Achievement: "Fear Evolved: DodoRex Hunter" (upon being killed OR summoned)
Fear Evolved: DodoRex Hunter
Вы выследили и поймали неуловимого ДодоРекса, и победили его армию Додо зомби!
Base Stats and Growth
Обратите внимание, что существа будут иметь другие характеристики в Survival of the Fittest
|Атрибут||Сумма на уровне 1||Увеличение на единицу||Бонус Приручения|
1Проценты основаны на значении характеристики в тот момент, когда существо было приручено (после прибавки эффективности укрощения)
2Здесь вместо процента показан абсолютный Базовый Урон.
3У диких Существ скороть передвижения не повышается
4Оглушение увеличивается каждый уровень у диких существ, но не может быть увеличена после приручения.
|Тип Передвижения||Базовая Скорость||Спринт|
- Это базовые скорости существа при 100% Скорости Передвижения
- Для сравнения скоростей всех существ см. Базовые Скорости Существ
The fire-breath attack yields up to 2000 damage (probably depending on the number of flames the target is covered with) and is applied over the duration of 10s. The flame-damage is not affected by the Melee Damage-Stat and thus cannot be increased by level-ups.
Повышения характеристик дикого существа
Введите значения дикого существа, чтобы увидеть, в какую характеристику оно ушло. Зеленые значения на существе высокого уровня очень хороши для выведения. Если вы уже приручили свое существо, вы можете попытаться восстановить статистику с помощью внешнего инструмента.
Калькулятор характеристик не работает в мобильной версии, смотрите здесь альтернативы: Приложения
Обратите внимание, что после приручения существо получает бонусы на некоторые характеристики в зависимости от эффективности приручения. Это затрудняет получение уровней на прирученном существе, поэтому этот инструмент только для диких, но дает первое представление, насколько хорошо распределены характеристики.
This section describes how to fight against the DodoRex.
Even though the DodoRex is an event only creature, its existence should not be taken lightly, it can destroy metal structures and take on hordes of high-level dinosaurs. If another tribe summons it to take on your base, pull all of your forces together and target the DodoRex before anything else. Be warned that if a tribe is dedicated enough to summon one of these creatures on you, (a very costly endeavor in itself) they likely hold some kind of grudge against you.
A good strategy to kill a Dodorex is to lure it into the ocean where it can't use its fire. Then you can attack it with at least 3 Carbonemys (preferably with a lot of points in Health) to grab its attention, then attack with some Mosasaurus and Plesiosaurs from behind. This strategy will most likely result in the death of at least one of the Carbonemys. You can also have one Quetzal with a platform saddle or an Argentavis, use a Grappling Hook on the Argentavis (Or stand on the saddle, in the case of the Quetzal), and fire at it from above. Make sure this is done near or in the ocean, so its fire breath cannot reach you.
Some powerful dinos, advanced weapons and luck.
The DodoRex has two attacks: melee and fire-breath. Both of these can easily kill an unprepared player. Keep a safe distance if you encounter one, and it won't be able to damage you. Try standing on a Quetzal platform saddle and shooting from above if you are having trouble.
The DodoRex can easily kill any tamed creature or player quickly unless attacking from range. An easier way to kill the DodoRex is to ride on a Quetzal with a Platform Saddle and shoot down on it. This can still be extremely time and resource consuming and is suggested to do with the help of a tribe.
- The DodoRex is actually a user-made creature by DragonAsis and Drugged Kaddy 
- In Ark Digest #11 it was asked if the DodoRex will be implemented. It was confirmed that "it will make a limited-event appearance on certain, very special days this year." 
- The DodoRex dossier was released in parts, starting on 25 September 2015 on Twitter with a picture of a torn, blooded page, followed few hours later by the DodoRex graphic on Steam with a description: "This is a strange Dossier, it was found by itself, covered in blood, among a pile of gnarled bones. We expect to have more information over the next couple of weeks as we continue to research the cause of this spooky atrocity!"
- DodoRex is roughly as large as a Giganotosaurus.
- DodoRex is also by far one of the strongest and hardest creature to kill in the game due to its very large HP pool, powerful attacks, fast speed, and fast health regeneration.
- The blood on the dossier suggests the writer died or was injured after sighting the DodoRex.
- The Fear Evolved Soundtrack can be heard when the player is near the DodoRex.
- Claiming the Dodorex after summoning it will award the Dodorex Dossier.
- Prior to the 225.1 patch, the DodoRex would award the Rex Dossier when killed.
- The DodoRex is one of the only creatures in the game that can effectively take down beasts like the Titanosaur and Giganotosaurus
- Despite being the Hybrid between Dodo and Rex, DodoRex itself actually shares Spinosaur's animation(especially biting).
- https://www.reddit.com/r/playark/comments/3qv4uk/actual_dodorex_healing_amount/ Actual DodoRex healing amount
- ARK Умное Разведение
- http://steamcommunity.com/app/346110/discussions/2/613958868369167990/ [ART] New Dino Dossier!
- http://steamcommunity.com/app/346110/discussions/7/535151589903572608/ Ark Digest #11