|Данной статье требуется перевод. Вы можете помочь, расширив эту статью с помощью на русский язык.|
Данной статье требуется перевод. Вы можете помочь, расширив данную статью с помощью на русский язык.
|Эта статья не закончена. Вы можете помочь, .|
Putting a point into Crafting Skill will increase your crafting skill by 10%, however the actual bonus to damage stats of weapons translates to roughly 0.6%.
- Crafting speed does not apply to items which you do not craft in your personal inventory but the item quality of blueprints you craft will increase. Items such as Narcotic or Simple Rifle Ammo do not receive speed increase since they are crafted in other containers.
- For items that are usually crafted in masses, such as Arrows the bonus from this stat can add up quickly.
- Eating Focal Chili will temporarily increase your crafting speed and custom recipe quality bonus, but not your blueprint quality bonus.
- Crafted Skill Bonus only applies to the bonus stats provided by a quality blueprint. For example, a weapon crafted from a 150% damage blueprint and 10% crafted skill bonus will result in a weapon that deals 150.6% damage. A 10% crafting skill bonus translates to roughly .6% damage bonus as of 1/17/2018
- Before v259.0 this skill was called "Crafting Speed" and only increased the crafting speed when crafting in your inventory.