|Данной статье требуется перевод. Вы можете помочь, расширив эту статью с помощью на русский язык.|
|Эта статья об эксклюзивном контенте для Событий: Fear Evolved 2|
Этот контент не доступен вне этихСобытий.
ARK: Fear Evolved 2 was an ARK: Survival Evolved Halloween event. It ran from October 28, 2016 until November 6, 2016 on PC, with an Xbox release planned a week later. It was the sequel to the ARK: Fear Evolved event that took place in 2015.
On Scorched Earth, players can hunt for the new Dodo Wyvern and its Zombie Wyvern army.
- The leaves of most trees on The Island are brown and orange instead of green.
- Cave creatures, like Bats and Spiders, appear above ground.
- Nights last longer than usual.
- The climate is a bit colder than usual.
- Skeletal Giganotosaurus
- Skeletal Quetzal
- Skeletal Jerboa
- Bone Fire Wyvern
- Dodo Wyvern
- Zombie Fire Wyvern
- Zombie Lightning Wyvern
- Zombie Poison Wyvern
- DodoWyvern Mask Skin on Scorched Earth
- Clown Mask Skin
- Vampire Eyes Skin
- Werewolf Mask Skin
- Giganotosaurus Bone Costume
- Jerboa Bone Costume
- Quetzalcoatlus Bone Costume
- Wyvern Bone Costume
- Carno Bone Costume
- Rex Bone Costume
- Raptor Bone Costume
- Bronto Bone Costume
- Trike Bone Costume
- Stego Bone Costume
- Witch Hat Skin
- Dino Witch Hat Skin
- The event was originally supposed to include effects related to vampirism and lycanthropy, but these had to be cut at the last minute due to unforeseen circumstances on the dev team.
- In the fall of 2017 the plans for the Fear Evolved 3 event were in early stages but it was scrapped all together due to the release of a new DLC known as Aberration. However, a different event was released known as The Witches Curse. Singleplayer mode did not include any of these new cosmetics.