Main Storyline Progression
Main Storyline Progression
These arenas in this section follows the main storyline for the entirety of ARK:
The King Titan Arena, Desert Titan Arena, Ice Titan Arena, and Forest Titan Arena are featured in the DLC: Extinction as part of the map rather than a separate section. All of the bosses (Titan) summoned are within the map, rather than being found in their own Arenas.
The Moeder Arena is featured in DLC: Genesis: Part 1 where Moeder, Master of the Ocean resides during the mission.
The VR is featured in DLC: Genesis: Part 1 where Corrupted Master Controller resides. Survivors must have cleared enough mission to trigger the fight through HLN-A.
The Terminus is featured in DLC: Genesis: Part 2 where the now mutated Edmund Rockwell resides. Survivors must have cleared all missions of corresponding difficulty in the ship to join and/or trigger the fight underneath Rockwell's Proliferation (Genesis: Part 2) mission terminal. This is the last canon boss before ARK 2 takes place.
Desert Titan Arena
Ice Titan Arena
Forest Titan Arena
King Titan Arena
These arenas in this section does not follow the main storyline for the entirety of ARK:
The Manticore Arena is featured in the DLC: Scorched Earth where survivors must defeat the Manticore.
The Center features an arena where both Broodmother and Megapithecus must be defeated at the same time. Likewise, Ragnarok features an arena where both the Manticore and the Dragon must also be defeated together.
The Forsaken Oasis is a boss arena featured in the DLC: Valguero where survivors must deal with Megapithecus, Manticore and Dragon. There is a separate arena of fighting against Broodmother as well.
The Center Arena
Crystal Wyvern Queen Arena
The Broodmother, Megapithecus, and Dragon Arenas are located under each of the three Obelisks. To reach these locations, players must go to either a Supply Crate or Obelisk and place the required tribute items inside, then click on the Generate Broodmother Portal, Generate Megapithecus Portal, or Generate Dragon Portal items. At this point a portal will be opened to teleport nearby players and dinos into the arena.
The Overseer Arena is accessible by completing the Tek Cave in the Volcano's caldera and teleporting to the Observation Deck.
- The Center Arena is featured in the DLC: The Center. It is accessed via a Beacon or Obelisk.
- The Ragnarok Arena is featured in the DLC: Ragnarok. It is accessed via a Beacon or Obelisk.
- The Forsaken Oasis is featured in the DLC: Valguero. It is accessed via a Beacon or Obelisk.
- The Manticore Arena is featured in the DLC: Scorched Earth. It is accessed via a Beacon or Obelisk.
- The Rockwell Arena is featured in the DLC: Aberration. It is accessed via a Beacon/Loot Crate or Obelisk, or found at his terminal located below Grave of the Lost.
- The King Titan Arena is featured in the DLC: Extinction. It is accessible near the Terminal itself, but does not function unless a King Titan is spawned. Likewise, the other bosses of Extinction do not possess an arena.
- The Moeder Arena is featured in the DLC: Genesis: Part 1. It is acessible via a giant Mission Dispatcher found underneath the Ocean Biome.
- The System Root is featured in the DLC: Genesis: Part 1. It is accessed via interacting with HLN-A.
- The Terminus (Genesis: Part 2) is featured in the DLC: Genesis: Part 2. It is accessed at the Mission Terminal underneath the heart in Rockwell's Proliferation (Genesis: Part 2)
|The Center's Guardians Broodmother Lysrix and Megapithecus||70||80||90|
|Ragnarok's Guardians Dragon and Manticore||70||80||90|
|Valguero's Guardians Megapithecus, Dragon and Manticore||30||30||70|
|Moeder, Master of the Ocean||1||1||1|
|Corrupted Master Controller||1||1||1|
Table of Tributes
|Moeder, Master of the Ocean||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|System Root (Genesis: Part 1)||58 Mission||116 Mission||168 Mission|
|Terminus (Genesis: Part 2)||All Gamma+ Mission||All Beta+ Mission||All Alpha Mission|
Much like the level requirement to join in at normal boss arena, all survivors must have cleared all mission of said difficulty to be able to join in on the fight in Terminus for Genesis: Part 2.
Table of Tekgrams
Compatible Tamed Creatures
แม่แบบ:Arena Compatible Creatures
Entering / Leaving the Arena
- PC version
To be teleported into the arena AND out of the arena, you MUST be dismounted.
- If you are mounted when you teleport into the arena, you teleport and dismount
- If you are mounted when you teleport out of the arena, you teleport and dismount
- Xbox version
- If you are mounted when you teleport into the arena, you teleport and dismount.
- If you are mounted when you teleport out of the arena, you don't die, but your dino gains a large amount of torpor.
Extinction and Genesis
Teleportation to the Titan summoned area or bosses in Genesis does not require you to dismount.
Equipment and Structure Restrictions
- No structures may be placed in the arenas. So avoid forming plans that revolve on building. If you attempt to place anything, the message "No ground or snap point available" will be displayed.
- Grappling hooks may be taken into the arena, but once equipped in a crossbow they cannot be fired. (May be related to why Thylacoleo does not teleport into arena.)
- Quetzal, while itself can be warped into Manticore Arena, may not warp inside if it is wearing a Platform saddle with at least one structure.
- All Tek gears and Tek saddles are banned from mainly the island Boss arena (Excluding Tek Cave/Overseer Arena) and Manticore Arena, and attempting to wear it inside when entering will either force unequip it, or drop at where the boss was summoned)
- You will lose summon items and dinos only upon running out of time or dying within the arena. Similarly, if no survivor are inside the arena when the portal is pulling dinos in, all the dinosaurs will die immediately. This excludes the arena at Extinction and Genesis: Part 2.
- Due to the harsh consequences of a failed boss fight (see bullet point above), it is extremely advisable to prepare before attempting a boss fight. Watching online videos of other ARK players completing the Boss fight is a good way to elaborate your strategy in advance. However, there have been a lot of changes to the Boss Arenas during the development of the game, so ensure you are watching videos recorded after the last patch changing Boss Arenas. Also Singleplayer Bosses are weaker than Multiplayer Bosses, but never underestimate the Bosses.
|271.0||26 September 2017||* Fixed some boss exploits. (aka Dragon and Manticore barely land in the Arena)|
|264.2||29 July 2017||* Fixed boss scaling for multiplayer sessions (approximately 67% easier)|
|264.0||22 July 2017||* Final boss balance for Broodmother/Megapithecus/Dragon bosses in single-player.|
|263.0||17 July 2017||* Fixed a case where the Gorilla Boss would float and walk backwards, unable to attack anything.|
* Additional damage and health adjustments to the Dragon, Megapithecus, and TheCenter bosses.
|262.0||14 July 2017||* Dragon boss no longer present on TheCenter.|
* Center Boss damage reduced by 33% versus TheIsland bosses.
* Fixed Bosses so they no longer have random levels, but will scale correctly on game and server difficulty.
|258.71||10 June 2017||* Rebalanced Broodmother and streamlined Broodmother Arena.|
|258.45||4 June 2017||* Fixed some Boss Arena collisions|
|258.42||3 June 2017||* Fixed collisions on Gorilla and Dragon arenas|
|258.2||31 May 2017||* Fixed Gorilla Boss arena boundary|
แม่แบบ:Nav Locations (The Center) แม่แบบ:Nav Locations (Scorched Earth) แม่แบบ:Nav Locations Ragnarok แม่แบบ:Nav Locations Aberration แม่แบบ:Nav Locations Extinction แม่แบบ:Nav Locations Valguero แม่แบบ:Nav Locations Genesis: Part 1 แม่แบบ:Nav Locations Crystal Isles