|This article is about content exclusive to the DLC: Genesis: Part 2|
|This article is about content exclusively available in the version on Steam, Xbox, PlayStation, Epic Games.|
At midnight at the start of each in-game day, the Genesis Ship will enter warp and arrive at a new location at 1:30am. Each location affects the available asteroids that survivors can harvest within space, which can be determined remotely using the skybox or supply crates.
|Designation||Skybox and Asteroids||Available resources||Supply Crate color|
(mountainous with purple clouds)
(with iridescent blue moon)
From Local Creatures
- Be warned that hyperspace jumps may leave any tames and vehicles (i.e. Hover Skiffs) behind the former space location (tested in Single-Player).
- Asteroids found in the center space ring only spawn when the Genesis-Ship is out of Hyperspace. You can tell what these asteroids will be by the color of the drops around the area.
- Red: Oil
- Orange: Black Pearls and Mutagel
- Yellow: Obsidian and Gems
- Green: Crystal
- Blue: Sulfur
- Purple: Element
- Cyan: Element Dust
- White: Ambergris and Mutagel