Released - 22 October, 2015
- Improved performance painting the WarMap
- Max Height Players can now use War Drums
- Mammal Gestation Progress now saves
- Fixed newborn Direwolf HP and Food
- Fixed Megaloceros & Mammoth gestation times
- C4 can now be placed on areas that already have max structures (server-side update)
- Fixed some map areas that were deleting water dinos
- Flying dinos can no longer get stuck outside world bounds
- Shoulder-mounted Dinos are not allowed to Mate anymore
- Reduced Baby Food Consumption rate by ~50% -- thanks for bearing with us to refine it :)
- Fixed Scorpion dismounting position to avoid getting stuck on the Scorpion
- Fixed issue with being teleported to center-of-the-map sometimes when 'unsitting'
- Railings can now snap onto each other to make taller railings or cages
- Test for fixing PvE Dino Spawns
- Fix for colorizing structures such as Storage Boxes
- Fixed a case where standing on opening ceiling doors could cause your movement to become... whacky...
- You can now press "T" when hovering over any item in the Inventory Menu to transfer that item to/from remote inventory. Also you can then hold Shift to transfer half a stack, or Ctrl to transfer a single item in a stack.