Released - June 3rd, 2021
- Genesis: Part 2 is now available! (For unofficial hosts, the map name is Gen2)
- Epic Settings bumped up further for improved visuals
- Added a "Allow Enhanced Max View Distance Mode" checkbox to settings
- Added a "Reset Cinematics & Cosmetic Items" button to settings to enable a one-time playing of cinematics/receiving your cosmetics again.
- Copy Dino Settings to nearby Dinos adding to Multi Use wheel on Creatures
- Multiple Ferox bug fixes in various game modes (dedicated, non-dedicated, and single player)
- Fixed an exploit with Meks
- Fixed an exploit with Managarmr
- Ferox will now display stats for both of its forms
- Enforcer can now climb walls by holding down shift (similar to Bloodstalker)
- Cryofridge is now paintable
- Player Taxidermies now support hairstyles
- TEK Helmet multiuse wheel has been moved on keyboard to R
- Training Dummy updated to support equipping armour so more precise DPS can be identified
- Multiple holes, meshes, volume, floating folliage fixes across all platforms.
- New player whistle "All Passive Flee"
- New Server Configurations:
bHexStoreAllowOnlyEngramTradeOption=true(only allows Engrams to be sold on the Hex Store, disables everything else).
BaseHexagonRewardMultiplier=0.1(Allows you to score hexagon rewards on specific servers)
HexagonCostMultiplier=1(Allows you to scale the hexagon cost of items in the Hexagon store)
bDisableHexagonStore=0(Allows you to disable the Hexagon store)