Released - July 22nd, 2021 - Major version update
- Fixed a bug where defeating King Titan wouldn't display on your implant.
- Fixed a bug where Baryonyx wouldn't regenerate health on killing fish
- Fixed a bug with Brontosaurus IK
- Fixed some level design related bugs such as holes, floating foliage, incorrect volumes, incorrect damage multipliers.
- Fixed a bug where players would be unable to remount the Voidwyrm if the player was killed during the taming process
- Fixed a bug causing visual artifacts in water
- Fixed a bug where some wild creatures wouldn't be able to damage each other
- Fixed a bug where you wouldn't be able to use '0000' as a valid pin on Pressure Plates & TEK Sensors
- Fixed a bug where Lamp Post, Omni Lights, and TEK Lights were having their options reset when you would leave stasis/render distance
- Fixed a bug which allowed the Zero-G buff to persist outside of the space biome
- Fixed & protected against multiple exploits
- Fixed & protected against multiple server and client crashes
- Fixed a bug which caused unclaimed baby dino corposes to fall through the map when killed
- Fixed a bug where Shadowmane could do higher than intended damage in some cases
- Fixed a bug where turrets that were powered by the "Copy Settings" feature would not automatically turn back on when the generator they were powered by was refueled.
- Fixed a bug which made players unable to use the TEK Sword charge ability when the Shoulder Cannon was equipped
- Fixed some false positive anti-mesh detection
- Plant Species R decay timer has been increased to 20 days
- TEK Sensors and canvas now respect enemy foundation range
- Made some tweaks to the Starwing Strike race so it can no longer be completed without moving the Astrodelphis.
- Creatures spawned by Hunt Missions can no longer be netted
- Shadowmane can no longer jump/blink when it has C4 attached to it (similarly to the Managarmr)
- Updated some text string to be more accurate
- Two new admin commands:
Cheat AddChibiExp <HowMuch>
Cheat AddChibiExpToPlayer <PlayerID> <HowMuch>