Released - September 14th, 2021 - Minor version update for server
- Fixed an exploit
- Refactored Tek Dedicated Storage. This is a rework of the structure for server optimization, it should improve stability across the board due to huge memory-savings on large/active servers. It will generally function the same. You can still deposit and withdraw, but there are a few changes to be noted:
- You'll now be able to slot cap yourself directly using the Transfer All button when using the dedicated storage and it will ignore your weight.
- You'll no longer see an inventory inside the dedicated storage box when opening it, don't worry, your items are still there.
- You'll no longer be able to popcorn (Spamming the O to drop items) from the dedicated storage directly, (but you can now transfer a slot cap into your own inventory and popcorn from there).
Hotfix - September 15th, 2021 - Minor version update for server
- Fixed an issue related to the placement of Tek Dedicated Storage failing to retain items after a server restart.