There are currently 32 Achievements to be earned on Steam and 33 for Xbox One and PlayStation 4 (as Trophies).(be progamer=free stuff)
Some achievements will award you a skin. Once you earn a skin this way it will reappear in your inventory every time you respawn, on every character you make with that account. Hairstyles and emotes unlocked this way are also usable on every character under that account. (it only gives you the skins based on the actions made by the character, SAM wont work.)
Your First Day...
Survive a full length day and night on the ARK.
- Awards Torch Sparkler Skin
Reach the highest mountain peak of the ARK.
- Awards Party Hat Skin
Reach the bottom of the ARK's oceans.
- Awards Candy Cane Club Skin
Uncover more than 80% of the Mini-Map.
Cure yourself of Swamp Fever.
- Awards Vampire Eyes Skin
Your First Dino...
Tame a dinosaur.
- Awards Nerdry Glasses Skin
Your First Ride...
Ride a dinosaur.
- Awards Parasaur Stylish Saddle Skin
Ride a T-Rex.
- Awards Fireworks Flaregun Skin
Ride a Giganotosaurus.
You tamed all of the domesticable creatures on the ARK!
- Awards Werewolf Mask Skin and Rex Stomped Glasses Saddle Skin
- Unlocks Emote: Heart Emote
- All of these dinos can be obtained in Lost Island, Crystal Isles, Ragnarok and The Center.
- the following dinos need to be tamed to unlock the achievement:
- Dung Beetle
- Terror Bird
- Woolly Rhino
Reach the maximum survivor level.
- Awards Birthday Suit Pants Skin & Birthday Suit Shirt Skin
- Unlocks Hairstyles: Braids Head Hair Style & Curly Beard Facial Hair Style
- This refers to the maximum level before ascension and without Chibi pet effects, which is currently level 105.
- Awards Dino Glasses Skin
- "Maximum level" only means that you have to get the creature to its maximum experience. It does not mean you have to get the maximum possible level (i.e. finding a max level wild creature, taming it with max efficiency, and leveling it up all the way).
- With the addition of Genesis: Part 1 to the game, this must now be achieved with a Genesis-exclusive creature or an X-Creature in multiplayer, because they are capable of earning 88 levels instead of 73 like all others.
You discovered 10% of the Explorer Notes on the ARK!
- Awards Stego Bone Costume
You discovered 20% of the Explorer Notes on the ARK!
- Awards Raptor Bone Costume
You discovered 30% of the Explorer Notes on the ARK!
- Awards Carno Bone Costume
You discovered 40% of the Explorer Notes on the ARK!
- Awards Procoptodon Bunny Costume
You discovered 50% of the Explorer Notes on the ARK!
- Awards Trike Bone Costume
You discovered 60% of the Explorer Notes on the ARK!
- Awards Megaloceros Reindeer Costume
You discovered 70% of the Explorer Notes on the ARK!
- Awards Bronto Bone Costume
You discovered 80% of the Explorer Notes on the ARK!
- Awards Quetzalcoatlus Bone Costume
You discovered 90% of the Explorer Notes on the ARK!
- Awards Rex Bone Costume
You discovered 100% of the Explorer Notes on the ARK!
- Awards Giganotosaurus Bone Costume, Jerboa Bone Costume and Wyvern Bone Costume
- Unlocks Hairstyles: Viking Head Hair Style & Viking Beard Facial Hair Style
You found the Dossiers of each of ARK's initial Specimens!
- Awards Dino Bunny Ears Skin, Dino Party Hat Skin, Dino Santa Hat Skin, and Dino Witch Hat Skin
- To obtain this achievement, you must find all of Helena's Dino Dossiers (also see: Explorer Notes).
- Prior to v248.0, one had to kill or tame all available creatures and bosses to receive this achievement.
Personally retrieved all the Artifacts.
- Awards Bunny Ears Skin
- Unlocks Hairstyles: Ponytail Head Hair Style & Mutton Chops Facial Hair Style
- To obtain this achievement, you must explore every Cave and collect their Artifacts. You must personally loot the artifacts from each loot crate and place them within your inventory.
You defeated ARK's first Ultimate Life Form!
- Awards Witch Hat Skin
- To obtain this achievement, you must be near Broodmother Lysrix within its Boss Arena when it is killed. You do not necessarily have to personally kill it. You will also receive the Broodmother Trophy and Spider Flag upon defeating the Broodmother Lysrix.
You defeated ARK's second Ultimate Life Form!
- Awards Santa Hat Skin
- Unlocks Emote: Snowball Emote
- To obtain this achievement, you must be near Megapithecus within its Boss Arena when it is killed. You do not necessarily have to personally kill it. You will still receive the Megapithecus Trophy and Gorilla Flag regardless of whether or not you are mounted.
You defeated ARK's third Ultimate Life Form!
- Awards Chieftan Hat Skin
- Unlocks Emote: Turkey Emote
- To obtain this achievement, you must be near the Dragon within its Boss Arena when it is killed. You do not necessarily have to personally kill it, You will still receive the Dragon Trophy and Dragon Flag regardless of whether or not you are mounted.
You've defeated ARK's first three Ultimate Life Forms! And yet...
- Awards Top Hat Skin
- Unlocks Emote: Evil Emote
- To obtain this achievement, you must be near Broodmother Lysrix, Megapithecus or Dragon respectively within their Boss Arenas when they are killed.
Survivor of the Center
You defeated the guardians of The Center!
- Awards Giga Bionic Costume
You ascended off the ARK, at Gamma level!
You ascended off the ARK, at Beta Level!
- Awards DodoWyvern Mask Skin & Survivor's Trophy
- Unlocks Hairstyles: Afro Head Hair Style & Goatee Facial Hair Style
You ascended off the ARK, at Alpha level!
- Awards Clown Mask Skin & Rex Bionic Costume
- Unlocks Hairstyles: Dreadlocks Head Hair Style & Dread Beard Facial Hair Style
Unlock All Achievements.
Fear Evolved: DodoRex Hunter
- To obtain this achievement, you originally had to defeat the DodoRex during the ARK: Fear Evolved event. However, this achievement may also be obtained through various other events simply by collecting enough of a special resource to summon it. Other events where it could be summoned include ARK: Turkey Trial, ARK: Winter Wonderland, and ARK: Eggcellent Adventure.