Adobe Doorframe (Primitive Plus)
|This creature, item, or feature was removed from the game. This page remains for historical reasons.
More info: Adobe (Primitive Plus) structures replaced by Adobe (Scorched Earth) structures in 1.5 (Primitive Plus)
|This article is about content exclusive to the DLC: Primitive Plus|
|A traditional adobe wall that provides entrance to a structure.|
cheat giveitem "Blueprint'/Game/Mods/PrimitivePlusMod/Items/PrimalItemStructure_AdobeWallWithDoor.PrimalItemStructure_AdobeWallWithDoor'" 1 0 0
|Required level||Level 30|
|Engram Points||5 EP|
|Crafting XP||12.48 XP|
Usage[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- This item's spawn code is no longer in the game and has been replaced by Scorched Earth Adobe Doorframe but with a different crafting recipe.
- Spawning in a Scorched Earth Adobe Doorframe works but you cannot place it in the world.
- v1.5 The Adobe Doorframe blueprint is currently mistakenly categorized as stone in the crafting folder menu.
- The Adobe Doorframe is treated as a stone structure and can only be damaged by:
- Metal Weapons (5%)
- Tek Sword (~218%)
- Explosives (150%)
- Ballista Turret (40%)
- Cannon (~137%)
- Therizinosaur (Headbutt only, ~2%)
- Dunkleosteus (15%)
- Corrupted Creatures
- Alpha Creatures (10%)
- Enraged Creatures
- DodoRex (300%)
- Dodo Wyvern (300%)
- Bosses (10%)
- Titanosaur (~462%)
- Defense Unit (~462%)
- These can damage stone, but can not damage auto turrets: