cheat giveitem "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Consumables/PrimalItemConsumable_UnderwaterEgg_Angler.PrimalItemConsumable_UnderwaterEgg_Angler'" 1 0 0
Variant Aberrant Angler Egg
cheat giveitem "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/Test/PrimalItemConsumable_UnderwaterEgg_Angler_Aberrant.PrimalItemConsumable_UnderwaterEgg_Angler_Aberrant'" 1 0 0
Angler Eggs are randomly dropped by Anglers.
The Angler Egg takes 4h 59m 58.561s to hatch. It must be in the temperature range of -75 to 75 °C / -103 to 167 °F to successfully hatch, otherwise it will start to lose Health. The female Angler needs between 18h and 2d before having the capacity to lay eggs again. The incubation time can be reduced by up to 20% if the egg is placed in an Egg Incubator at the ideal temperature.
Super Fertilized Egg (Mobile)
|This section is about a feature exclusively available on Mobile|
These Eggs can be obtained after a female Angler with a Carnivore Pheromone applied has laid one. They will hatch quicker than normal Angler Eggs and the baby Angler will have better stats when it has hatched.
- The egg must be hatched in the water, and the baby has to stay in the water or else it will die.
- The cheat to spawn it is: Cheat GFI UnderwaterEgg_Angler 1 0 0
- The egg can be picked up in ARK: Survival Evolved Mobile.
- Much like mammals, you should only breed when ready to raise.
- If this egg could be turned into Kibble, it would most likely be used to make Regular Kibble.