|This article is about content exclusive to the DLC: Crystal Isles|
|This article is about content exclusively available in the version on Steam, Xbox, PlayStation, Epic Games, Stadia.|
Apotheosis Is a great PvE base location, You can also build a well hidden PvP base due to the dense vegetation.
- Jug Bug
- Alpha Leedsichthys
- Alpha Mosasaurus
- Alpha Raptor
From Local Creatures
- Argentavis Talon
- Basilisk Scale
- Cementing Paste
- Crystal Talon
- Fireworks Flaregun Skin
- Megalania Toxin
- Organic Polymer
- Raw Fish Meat
- Raw Meat
- Raw Prime Fish Meat
- Raw Prime Meat
- Sarcosuchus Skin
- Sauropod Vertebra
- Spinosaurus Sail
- There is a chance that the message 'You Hear Humming...' will appear while in Apotheosis. It is currently unknown if this message has any significance beyond flavor.
- The inner part of Apotheosis looks to have been used previously as nesting grounds by Rock Drakes.
- Most of the main floating islands look to all be connected by roots or land bridges.
- The Apotheosis islands’ plant life mostly resemble that of Aberration‘s.
- You can find skeletons of the creatures that inhabit Apotheosis scattered along many of the floating islands.
- There are a few surface ruins on a couple of the islands.
- Be careful as a bug causes you to fall through the smaller islands
- There is a humming sound that you can hear on one of the lower islands
- In the large river, you can usually find ten or so Karkinos.