The Artifact Pedestal (previously known as Trophy Base or Artifact Pedastal) can be used to place Artifacts, SotF Trophies, ARK: Mobile Trophies, or the Survivor's Trophy on it. The later trophies can be respectively obtained by winning Survival of the Fittest tournaments or completing the Beta Ascension Achievement.
- The Artifact Pedestal is treated as a stone structure and can only be damaged by:
- Metal Weapons (5%)
- Tek Sword (~218%)
- Explosives (150%)
- Ballista Turret (40%)
- Cannon (~137%)
- Therizinosaur (Headbutt only, ~2%)
- Dunkleosteus (15%)
- Corrupted Creatures
- Alpha Creatures (10%)
- Enraged Creatures
- DodoRex (300%)
- Dodo Wyvern (300%)
- Bosses (10%)
- Titanosaur (~462%)
- Defense Unit (~462%)
- These can damage stone, but can not damage auto turrets:
- In order to display a trophy in the pedestal, the user must drag it into the 'Trophy' slot, in the same region you would equip a dino with a saddle.
- For removing a trophy from pedestal, drag it into pedestal inventory and then drag it into your inventory.
- In ark mobile the artifact will remain in the pedestal forever unless discarded
Painting and Color Regions
The Artifact Pedastal is not currently paint-able, however this object may be re-mapped to include paint regions in a future update.