cheat giveitem "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Consumables/PrimalItemConsumable_Soup_BattleTartare.PrimalItemConsumable_Soup_BattleTartare'" 1 0 0
This dish grants you various buffs useful in combat. Consume it to gain an additional +60% increase in melee damage, +50% movement speed, 15% damage resistance, and increased stamina regeneration. Also causes you to consume food and water 50% faster. The effects last for 180 seconds, during which you will lose 0.45 hp per second; for a total loss of 81 hp. The food spoils in 5 hours.
|Preserving Bin||2d 2h|
For more information, see Spoilage.
- As of 254.0, creatures can't consume Battle Tartare. Prior to this patch, it could be force fed to creatures to increase Movement Speed while draining Health.
- On consumption it will cancel the effect of Enduro Stew and vice versa.
- Before 232.0, Battle Tartare did stack with Enduro Stew and buffed for +150% melee damage.
- If a player takes 510 or more damage under the effects of Battle Tartare, then this dish is actually boosting health rather than depleting health because 600 base damage is required to deal 510 actual damage to a Battle Tartare consumer, and this gap equals to the depleted health caused by Battle Tartare.
- When negated by Hangover (Beer Jar), the consumer doesn't stop to lose health.
- Battle Tartare does not grant the melee damage buff that it suggests, since 232.0.