|This article is a stub. You can help the ARK: Survival Evolved Wiki by .|
|This dish grants you almost combat prowess of a berserker. Consume it to gain massively increased melee damage, move speed, damage resistance, and stamina regen. Also causes you to consume food and water more quickly, and lose health. Effects last 3 minutes.|
|Consumable (values pertain to Humans)|
cheat giveitemnum 250 1 0 0
cheat giveitem "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Consumables/PrimalItemConsumable_Soup_BattleTartare.PrimalItemConsumable_Soup_BattleTartare'" 1 0 0
|Crafted in|| Cooking Pot|
|Required Stations||Mortar and Pestle|
Resources breakdown [ ]
20 × Mejoberry
8 × Stimulant
2 × Rare Flower
1 × Citronal
1 × Longrass
1 × Water
|Purchase Yields||5 Pieces|
|Purchased in||Chef Station|
|Cost||75 × Mixes|
Overview[edit | edit source]
This dish grants you various buffs useful in combat. Consume it to gain an additional +60% increase in melee damage, +50% movement speed, 15% damage resistance, and increased stamina regeneration. Also causes you to consume food and water 50% faster. The effects last for 180 seconds, during which you will lose 0.45 hp per second; for a total loss of 90 hp. The food spoils in 5 hours.
Spoilage[edit | edit source]
|Preserving Bin||2d 2h|
For more information, see Spoilage.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- As of 254.0, creatures can't consume Battle Tartare. Prior to this patch, it could be force fed to creatures to increase Movement Speed while draining Health.
- On consumption it will cancel the effect of Enduro Stew and vice versa.
- Before 232.0, Battle Tartare did stack with Enduro Stew and buffed for +150% melee damage.
- If a player takes 510 or more damage under the effects of Battle Tartare, then this dish is actually boosting health rather than depleting health because 600 base damage is required to deal 510 actual damage to a Battle Tartare consumer, and this gap equals to the depleted health caused by Battle Tartare.
- When negated by Hangover (Beer Jar), the consumer doesn't stop to lose health.
- Battle Tartare does not grant the melee damage buff that it suggests, since 232.0.