cheat giveitem "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/Test/PrimalItemConsumable_UnderwaterEgg_Toad.PrimalItemConsumable_UnderwaterEgg_Toad'" 1 0 0
Variant Aberrant Beelzebufo Egg
cheat giveitem "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/Test/PrimalItemConsumable_UnderwaterEgg_Toad_Aberrant.PrimalItemConsumable_UnderwaterEgg_Toad_Aberrant'" 1 0 0
Beelzebufo Eggs are randomly dropped by Beelzebufos.
The Beelzebufo Egg takes 4h 59m 58.561s to hatch. It must be in the temperature range of 0 to 50 °C / 32 to 122 °F to successfully hatch, otherwise it will start to lose Health. The female Beelzebufo needs between 18h and 2d before having the capacity to lay eggs again. The incubation time can be reduced by up to 20% if the egg is placed in an Egg Incubator at the ideal temperature.
Super Fertilized Egg (Mobile)
|This section is about a feature exclusively available on Mobile|
These Eggs can be obtained after a female Beelzebufo with a Carnivore Pheromone applied has laid one. They will hatch quicker than normal Beelzebufo Eggs and the baby Beelzebufo will have better stats when it has hatched.
- The egg must be hatched in the water, and the baby has to stay in the water until fully matured or else it will die.
- It doesn't require a specific interval of temperature to hatch.
- The Beelzebufos must be in water to mate.
- Flying creatures, such as Argentavis, can pick up the baby Beelzebufo, causing it to die.
- The egg can be picked up in ARK: Survival Evolved Mobile.
- If this egg could be used to make Kibble, then it would most likely be used to make Regular Kibble.