cheat giveitem "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Consumables/Vday/PrimalItemConsumable_ValentinesChocolate.PrimalItemConsumable_ValentinesChocolate'" 1 0 0
The Box o' Chocolates was randomly dropped by mating tamed dinos during the ARK: Valentine's Day event in 2015, ARK: Valentine's Day 2 event in 2016, the ARK: Valentine's Day 4 event in 2019, ARK: Love Evolved event in 2020 and the ARK: Love Evolved 2 event in 2021.
Eating it will instantly restore full HP, or knock 50% off a Dino's taming bar if forcefed through knockout taming.
There is a 3-hour cooldown timer.
- Like other event items, Box o' Chocolates does not persist after the event ends, and is removed from the game for the interval time.
- The Weight, 2.14, is actually the date of Valentine's Day, 2/14 or February 14.
- In Valentine's Day 1, Box o' Chocolates gave 50% taming progress. This was changed in Valentine's Day 2 onwards to 40%.
- In Valentine's Day 4, mating tamed dinos has a 25% chance to either drop this, or Valentines Dino Candy.
- In Love Evolved 2, mating tamed dinos has a 12.5% chance to either drop this, or Valentines Dino Candy.
- Box o' Chocolates cannot be transferred between servers in Official. Will require you to drop before doing so.
- Chocolate can be very harmful for pets. Don't try to reproduce this at home.
- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theobromine_poisoning Wiki about pets chocolate toxicity.