|This article is about content exclusively available in the version on Steam, Xbox, PlayStation, Stadia.|
The Brick Dinosaur Gate is a Structure in the Primitive+-DLC of ARK: Survival Evolved. The Brick Dinosaur Gate is designed to work together with the Brick Dinosaur Gateway . Together, they provide protection against dinosaurs and can help keep them contained inside of an area.
- This item was named "Concrete Dinosaur Gate" before v1.5.
- In game this item is named "Reinforced Concrete Dinosaur Gate" after being placed.
- The Brick Dinosaur Gate is treated as a stone structure and can only be damaged by:
- Metal Weapons (5%)
- Tek Sword (~218%)
- Explosives (150%)
- Ballista Turret (40%)
- Cannon (~137%)
- Therizinosaur (Headbutt only, ~2%)
- Dunkleosteus (15%)
- Corrupted Creatures
- Alpha Creatures (10%)
- Enraged Creatures
- DodoRex (300%)
- Dodo Wyvern (300%)
- Bosses (10%)
- Titanosaur (~462%)
- Defense Unit (~462%)
- These can damage stone, but can not damage auto turrets: