|This article is about content exclusively available in the version on Steam, Xbox, PlayStation.|
A ramp to move between floors or provide a walkway.
- This item was named "Concrete Ramp" before v1.5.
- It's often easier to build a ramp from the top down, as the excess ramp will usually extend through the floor. Building it from the bottom up will cause it to protrude over the surface you're trying to connect it to.
- The brick ramp is in-between the Wooden Ramp, and the Metal Ramp.
- The Brick Ramp is treated as a stone structure and can only be damaged by:
- Metal Weapons (5%)
- Tek Sword (~218%)
- Explosives (150%)
- Ballista Turret (40%)
- Cannon (~137%)
- Therizinosaur (Headbutt only, ~2%)
- Dunkleosteus (15%)
- Corrupted Creatures
- Alpha Creatures (10%)
- Enraged Creatures
- DodoRex (300%)
- Dodo Wyvern (300%)
- Bosses (10%)
- Titanosaur (~462%)
- Defense Unit (~462%)
- These can damage stone, but can not damage auto turrets: