The Cannon Ball is a giant steel ball used with the Cannon to cause large damage from a distance.
* The damage is greater than the health-points of structures of that material.
- In mobile version Raft can be damaged at 11,813. Means raft health will drop from 20,000 to 8,187.
Comparison to other heavy knockouting weapons
|Creature||Ballista Bolt||Boulder||Rockets||Cannon Ball|
|Titanosaur||N/A||70||400||1400 ( 725 on ARK Mobile )|
- Titanosaur and Rock Elemental can most effectively be knocked out by shooting Cannon Balls at their head. The Karkinos, on the other hand, should be shot in the body.
- The Cannon deals much more damage to structures than a Catapult Turret or Ballista Turret.
- Damage vs Dino ~ 1800(just did it last night) per shot if you miss the part you need to hit
- 450 if you hit the torpor marker(head/body), so be careful, you can EASILY kill a Rock Elemental by missing just a couple shots.