|This article is about content exclusive to the DLC: Aberration, Valguero, Genesis: Part 1, Crystal Isles|
|This article is about content exclusively available in the version on Steam, Xbox, PlayStation, Epic Games.|
Any electrical device can be powered by putting a charged Charge Battery into its inventory and turning it on. One Charge Battery can hold up to 500 units of Charge Light.
Charge Batteries are used to power the following tools:
- Air Conditioner
- Auto Turret
- Charge Lantern (Acts as ammunition)
- Chemistry Bench (Still requires Gasoline to function.)
- Dino Leash
- Heavy Auto Turret
- Omnidirectional Lamppost (One charge powers for 5 minutes. One full inventory of batteries lasts for ~3.5 days.)
- Refrigerator (One charge powers for 18 seconds. One fully charged battery powers the refrigerator for ~2.5 hours.)
- Remote Keypad
You can use a transmitter to transfer the batteries off world to another server that doesn't have the chargers.
Charge Batteries can be slowly filled with Charge Light by placing them in the inventory of a Charge Node or a City Terminal. They will charge at a rate of approximately 2.5 charge/second in charge nodes and 2 charge/second in city terminals. Up 10 batteries will charge at one time. They can also be filled by the following creatures:
With Tek Stryder you can:
- in radial menu "Harvest * charge" from Tek Stryder to Charge Batteries in your inventory;
- place Charge Batteries in Tek Stryder's inventory to slowly (like in City Terminal 2 charge in a second) charge batteries, but only one at a time.
Charge Light can be transferred between two batteries by dragging one battery over another. The latter battery will then absorb the charge from the first one.
- Cheat command "AddEquipmentDurability <amount>" can be used to add energy to batteries in hotbar.