|Must contain basic fuel to light the fire. Put various ingredients with water in this to make soups, stews, and dyes.|
|Fuel|| Thatch (7.5 seconds)|
Wood (30 seconds)
Sparkpowder (1 minute)
AnglerGel (4 minutes)
cheat giveitemnum 127 1 0 0
cheat giveitem "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Structures/Misc/PrimalItemStructure_CookingPot.PrimalItemStructure_CookingPot'" 1 0 0
|Found in Supply Crate||Green|
|Required level||Level 8|
|Engram Points||9 EP|
|Crafting XP||78 XP|
|Used to craft||198 items|
Overview[edit | edit source]
The Cooking Pot is used for creating food items and dyes.
The Cooking Pot can be lit by placing a fuel source such as Thatch, Wood, Sparkpowder or AnglerGel into its inventory and activated by pressing the 'Use' key (default E or pressing and holding ). Holding the 'Use' key will open the radial menu, where the player can choose to open its inventory, light it, or destroy it.
Usage[edit | edit source]
After putting the necessary ingredients into the cooking pot, including fuel and a Waterskin, Water Jar or Canteen that is at least 25% full, light the fire using the button below its inventory slots. Every few seconds (or possibly every minute), the ingredients will be consumed and produce one item. Water Jars and Canteens, despite holding two and three times as much water as a waterskin, are all single use.
Fuel[edit | edit source]
The Cooking Pot can be fueled by various flammables.
Recipes[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The upgraded version of the Cooking Pot is the Industrial Cooker.
- The Cooking Pot is treated as a thatch structure and can be damaged by anything except non-explosive ranged attacks.
- By putting water containers on your hotbar, standing in a source of water and building the Cooking Pot in front of you, it is possible to keep the Cooking Pot in water without closing its inventory thus reducing necessary trips to a beach or Water Tap.
- If a cooking pot is touching or too close to water, the button to light the fire won't show up.
- If a Hesperornis Egg is cooked in the pot, it will quickly be turned into twelve Oil. This is a good way for beginners of getting Oil.
Painting and Color Regions[edit | edit source]
The Cooking Pot is not currently paint-able, however this object may be re-mapped to include paint regions in a future update.