|This page may contain spoilers related to the background-story of ARK: Survival Evolved.|
If you want to experience the story ingame, you probably shouldn't continue reading on this page.
February 25, 2020
cheat SpawnDino "Blueprint'/Game/Genesis/Dinos/Bots/Bot_Character_BP.Bot_Character_BP'" 500 0 0 35
Variant Corrupted Avatar (Bow)
cheat summon Bot_WithBow_BP_C
cheat SpawnDino "Blueprint'/Game/Genesis/Dinos/Bots/Bot_WithBow_BP.Bot_WithBow_BP'" 500 0 0 35
Variant Corrupted Avatar (Spear)
cheat summon Bot_WithSpear_BP_C
cheat SpawnDino "Blueprint'/Game/Genesis/Dinos/Bots/Bot_WithSpear_BP.Bot_WithSpear_BP'" 500 0 0 35
Variant Corrupted Avatar (Tek Grenade)
cheat summon Bot_WithTekGrenades_BP_C
cheat SpawnDino "Blueprint'/Game/Genesis/Dinos/Bots/Bot_WithTekGrenades_BP.Bot_WithTekGrenades_BP'" 500 0 0 35
Variant Corrupted Avatar (Tek Rifle)
cheat summon Bot_WithTekRifle_BP_C
cheat SpawnDino "Blueprint'/Game/Genesis/Dinos/Bots/Bot_WithTekRifle_BP.Bot_WithTekRifle_BP'" 500 0 0 35
- Aberrant Megalosaurus
- Blood Crystal Wyvern
- Ember Crystal Wyvern
- Fire Wyvern
- Forest Wyvern
- Ice Wyvern
- Lightning Wyvern
- Poison Wyvern
- Tek Quetzal
- Tropical Crystal Wyvern
Basic Info[edit | edit source]
Behavior[edit | edit source]
Most Corrupted Avatars attempt to distance themselves while using projectile weaponry, while the Corrupted Avatars that spawn with Spears aggressively chase their target.
Appearance[edit | edit source]
Corrupted Avatars take the form of digitalized and corrupted Human.
Color Scheme and Regions[edit | edit source]
The Corrupted Avatar always spawns with the same color scheme and has no color regions.
This means it is currently impossible to make alterations to the Corrupted Avatar's colors.
Drops[edit | edit source]
Base Stats and Growth[edit | edit source]
|Attribute||Base Value||Level Increase||Taming Bonus|
|Movement||Base Speed||Sprinting Speed||Stamina|
Wild Stats Level-up
Type in values of a wild creature to see on which stats it's emphasized. Green values on a high-level creature are very good for breeding. If you have already tamed your creature you can try to recover the breeding-stats with an external tool.
The stat-calculator does not work in the mobile-view, see here for alternatives: Apps
Note that after the creature is tamed it gets bonuses on some stats depending on the taming effectiveness. This makes it hard to retrieve the levels on a tamed creature, so this tool is only for wild ones, but gives a first impression, how well the stats are distributed.
Combat[edit | edit source]
This section describes how to fight against the Corrupted Avatar.
General[edit | edit source]
Strategy[edit | edit source]
The easiest way to kill a Corrupted Avatar is with a powerful Creature.
Weaponry[edit | edit source]
Dangers[edit | edit source]
Be careful not to get swarmed by Corrupted Avatars while running on foot, as they can easily overwhelm an unprepared Survivor in battle.
Weakness[edit | edit source]
Collectibles[edit | edit source]
Spotlight[edit | edit source]
Notes/Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Corrupted Avatars summoned with Console Commands don't dissipate on death, but instead ragdoll.
- Corrupted Avatars do not attack unridden tamed Astrocetus.
- Corrupted Avatars can do the following Emotes:
- The Corrupted Avatars are Survivors under the control of the Corrupted Master Controller. They are Survivors that are unable to respawn after they die in the Genesis Simulation, and some of them aren't even active in the Genesis Simulation.
- Once dead within the Genesis Simulation, the Corrupted Master Controller uses his access to the Survivor database to edit the Survivor's minds into an artificial and corrupted avatar, hence the name, Corrupted Avatar.
- The affected Survivor minds are still self-conscious, but they can't do anything about it due to being under the Corrupted Master Controller's control.