|“||A fast and simple way of building.||„|
Server admins can now activate Creative Mode for certain players. In Singleplayer you can activate it for yourself.
Commands[edit | edit source]
Use the following commands in order to activate Creative Mode.
- cheat GiveCreativeMode or GCM to activate it for yourself.
- cheat GiveCreativeModeToTarget or GCMT to toggle Creative Mode for the player you are targeting.
- cheat GiveCreativeModeToPlayer <playerid> or GCMP to toggle Creative Mode for a player by their ID.
- All three console commands act as a toggle - running them a second time will remove Creative Mode (all effects except gained engrams, which require the player log out and log back in, or die to fully remove)
Features[edit | edit source]
Creative Mode gives a bunch of different abilities to the user:
- removes weight restrictions (sets weight stat to 99999.9).
- removes Crafting Requirements.
- instant crafting of items.
- flying (without the use of additional commands, check the section below for details).
- unlocks all engrams.
- grants infinite stats and godmode [note: after December 2018 update it appears creature attacks no longer register].
- adds the Admin Blink Rifle to your inventory
- You are no longer vulnerable to the Hurtme command, Destroy command, Kill command or the Admin Blink Rifle.
- You are able to move objects with the Admin Blink Rifle.
- You are able to become creatures, click on the creatures with the Admin Blink Rifle to become them.
Flying[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Does NOT make you invisible
- If you are stuck in creative after relog, just force kick yourself to remove it.
- You shouldn't give creative mode to players you don't trust
- After removing Creative Mode from a player, the user will still have access to any gained engrams. To remove them, the user must log out and back in again (just like the GiveEngrams console command)
- Currently you cannot create custom recipes without the materials required
- With G you can immediately destroy misplaced structures so you can fix it (while in fly mode)
- You can kill yourself with rockets.
- You can kill yourself with Organic Polymer / Corrupted Nodule.
- Players used to be able to kill you by headshotting you with a Pump-Action Shotgun (unknown if only on singleplayer), but this has been patched out prior to a recent update.
- In previous patches of the game, you were still able to die to giganotosaurus and titanosaurus
- You can die by flying too high ( over the diamond in the obelisk), and you don't get your body back, or a line showing where it is.