|This article is about content exclusive to the Event: |
This content is not available outside of this Event.
cheat giveitem "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Consumables/PrimalItemConsumable_FE_Crafted_CandyCorn.PrimalItemConsumable_FE_Crafted_CandyCorn'" 1 0 0
cheat giveitem "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Consumables/PrimalItemConsumable_FestiveDinoCandy.PrimalItemConsumable_FestiveDinoCandy'" 1 0 0
cheat giveitem "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Consumables/PrimalItemConsumable_EasterDinoCandy.PrimalItemConsumable_EasterDinoCandy'" 1 0 0
cheat giveitem "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Consumables/Vday/PrimalItemConsumable_ValentinesDinoCandy.PrimalItemConsumable_ValentinesDinoCandy'" 1 0 0
When force fed to a tame, it will obtain a random color pattern for 20 hours. It gives you the exact color of each 5 regions it will dye. Grades other than Ascendant draw colors from a set pool.
Furthermore, the candy comes with additional temporary Movement Speed bonus:
- +5% for Primitive Candy
- +10% for Mastercraft Candy
- +15% for Ascendant Candy
Once the candy effect expires, or if the dino was cryofrozen with a Cryopod and released, the tame reverts back to its original color. No offspring will inherit the color region changes done by the candy effect.
- Valentine's Day 4 and later
- Candies can be obtained by fishing for special Coelacanths with hearts over their heads.
- Eggcellent Adventure 4 and later
- It can be dropped by Bunny Oviraptors. Alternatively, it can also be dropped when a female creature lays a fertilized egg.
- Summer Bash 2019 and Summer Bash 2020
- The candy can be crafted in a Cooking Pot with 50 × Cooked Meat, Cooked Fish Meat, or Cooked Meat Jerky
- Fear Evolved 3 and later
- There is a bug where, once used, if the creature is put into a Cryopod and released when in the Broodmother arena the dino will be untextured.
- Dino Candy does not persist after the event ends, and is removed from the game for the interval time.