|This article is about content exclusively available in the version on Mobile.|
|This page may contain spoilers related to the background-story of ARK: Survival Evolved.|
If you want to experience the story ingame, you probably shouldn't continue reading on this page.
This dossier section is intended to be an exact copy of what Dr. Sophia, the author of the Patient Notes has written. There may be some discrepancies between this text and the in-game creatures.
Color Scheme and Regions
The Dodobitus always spawns with the same color scheme and has no color regions.
This means it is currently impossible to make alterations to the Dodobitus's colors.
Base Stats and Growth
|Attribute||Base Value||Level Increase|
|Base Speed||Sprinting Speed|
|Melee||Stamina Cost||Attack Range||Description|
|Attack Type||Damage||Projectile Values||Torpor Values||Status Effect: Stamina||Status Effect: Torpidity|
|Life||Impulse||Radius||Base||Mult||Duration||Damage Mult||Amount||Duration||Damage Mult||Amount|
This section describes how to fight against the Dodobitus.
- The Dodobitus is really strong and can one-hit kill unsuspecting survivors even if they have their shield activated.
- It automatically breaks any armor and shields you have on.
- Survivors should keep their distance from the Dodobitus because of the temporary stun move that the Dodobitus has (this is like the stun that size 3.47 and over dodos have.)
- Survivors can continually jump to avoid the Dodobitus's stun attack. The attack will not stun the player if they are in the air.
- A TEK Rifle, Compound Bow, or an Assault Rifle is advised as it is recommended for the survivor to keep their distance and those weapons do immense ranged damage.
- The Dodobitus's attack can break your armor and any shield you have activated. It will instantly kill you no matter what.
- The temporary stun gives the Dodobitus a chance to attack you.
- The Dodobitus is reasonably slow and he sometimes goes back to his nest if you don't attack him. It will start to heal
- It is very hard - as hard as the Argentustus.
- Don't get stunned; you will die if you do as his attack one shots you.
- The Dodobitus has the highest base health of any boss on Mobile.