|This article is about content exclusively available in the version on Mobile.|
|This page may contain spoilers related to the background-story of ARK: Survival Evolved.|
If you want to experience the story ingame, you probably shouldn't continue reading on this page.
Basic Info[edit | edit source]
Patient Note[edit | edit source]
This dossier section is intended to be an exact copy of what Dr. Sophia, the author of the Patient Notes has written. There may be some discrepancies between this text and the in-game creatures.
Behavior[edit | edit source]
Appearance[edit | edit source]
Color Scheme and Regions[edit | edit source]
The Dodobitus always spawns with the same color scheme and has no color regions.
This means it is currently impossible to make alterations to the Dodobitus's colors.
Drops[edit | edit source]
Base Stats and Growth[edit | edit source]
|Attribute||Base Value||Level Increase|
|Movement||Base Speed||Sprinting Speed|
|Melee||Stamina Cost||Attack Range||Description|
|Attack Type||Damage||Projectile Values||Torpor Values||Status Effect: Stamina||Status Effect: Torpidity|
|Life||Impulse||Radius||Base||Mult||Duration||Damage Mult||Amount||Duration||Damage Mult||Amount|
Combat[edit | edit source]
This section describes how to fight against the Dodobitus.
General[edit | edit source]
- The Dodobitus is really strong and can one-hit kill unsuspecting survivors even if they have their Shield activated.
- It automatically breaks any armor and shields you have on.
Strategy[edit | edit source]
- Survivors should keep their distance from the Dodobitus because of the temporary stun move that the Dodobitus has (this is like the stun that size 3.47 and over dodos have.)
- Survivors can continually jump to avoid the Dodobitus's stun attack. The attack will not stun the player if they are in the air.
Weaponry[edit | edit source]
- A TEK Rifle, Compound Bow, or an Assault Rifle is advised as it is recommended for the survivor to keep their distance and those Weapons do immense ranged damage.
Dangers[edit | edit source]
- The Dodobitus's attack can break your armor and any shield you have activated. It will instantly kill you no matter what.
- the temporary stun gives the Dodobitius a chance to attack you.
Weakness[edit | edit source]
- The Dodobitus is reasonably slow and it sometimes goes back to its nest if you don't attack it.(it will Start to heal)
Spotlight[edit | edit source]
Notes/Trivia[edit | edit source]
- It is very hard - as hard as the Argentustus.
- Don't get stunned; you will die if you do as its attack one shots you.
- The Dodobitus has the highest base health of any boss in Ark Mobile.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]