This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title. If an internal link referred you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Draconis is an original genus in ARK: Survival Evolved. Draconis is a Latin word meaning Dragon.
- Dragon (???)
- Wyvern (Draconis vipera)
- Rock Drake (Draconis obscurum)
- Managarmr (Draconis auragelus)
- Voidwyrm (???)
Notes/Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Wyvern's scientific name "Draconis vipera" roughly means "The Dragon's Viper".
- The Rock Drake's scientific name "Draconis obscurum" roughly means "Obscure or Dark Dragon".
- Managarmr has two references or meanings:
- Its name is a reference to Norse Mythology, meaning "Moon-Hound", and is the angelical name of Hati Hróðvitnisson, who is possibly a son of Fenrir and is said to be the one that will swallow the moon and gorge on the dead.
- Its species name, "Draconis auragelus" roughly means "Dragon with the icy wind" in Latin.
- The Wyvern has five major variations: Poison, Fire, Lightning, Ice, and Forest.
- In the wyvern’s dossier is mentioned to have a “larger cousin from The island”, while it isn’t specified, it seems to be the Dragon boss, which would make him part of the Draconis genus
- Every single official map has brought in at least 1 new type of dragon
- The Island has the Dragon.
- Scorched Earth brought the Fire Wyvern Lightning Wyvern Poison Wyvern and the Alpha Fire Wyvern.
- Aberration bringing in the Rock Drake.
- Extinction bringing in the Managarmr, the Forest Wyvern, the Corrupted Wyvern and the Corrupted Rock Drake.
- Genesis: Part 1 bringing in the Brute Fire Wyvern.
- Genesis: Part 2 bringing in the Voidwyrm.
- Crystal Isles also brought the Crystal Wyvern.