Drag Weight is the "base" weight of a creature used to calculate the following:
- If a player can drag a creature's corpse.
- If the creature can be carried on a platform (Platform Saddle, Raft, Elevator etc.).
- If a creature can enter a Boss Arena.
- If a creature can be carried by another creature (Quetzal, Kaprosuchus, Argentavis etc.).
Creature Drag Weights
- Bosses use a creature's drag weight as a factor on what to target during the fight.
- This is seen when creatures with lower weight such as deinonychus or dire wolves are completely ignored by bosses and instead said bosses target creatures with a higher drag weight such as a mammoth or rex.
- This is applied to the easy boss method where small creatures damage the boss unharmed while the boss makes attempts to reach the larger creature a player is riding but is unable to due to the small creatures that are damaging it and hilariously restricting its movement.
- Players can use a larger creature as bait while they use smaller creatures as the main damage force.